PDA

View Full Version : The Cavs wont play like this in the Finals

lilteapot
05-18-2016, 08:18 AM
I don't mean play well necessarily, but with ball and man movement. Their series with the Warriors isn't going to be pretty, I can see them losing because they can't defend the rim or close out well enough on 3 pt shooters, they cant get the ball movement going, and they're going to be stuck taking terrible shots.

MMM
05-18-2016, 08:21 AM
I don't mean play well necessarily, but with ball and man movement. Their series with the Warriors isn't going to be pretty, I can see them losing because they can't defend the rim or close out well enough on 3 pt shooters, they cant get the ball movement going, and they're going to be stuck taking terrible shots.

no guarantee they even play the warriors. Not saying the Warriors can't overcome but OKC beating the Spurs 3 our of the last 4 and then winning game 1 gives you some pause. OKC is playing at their best right now and GSW hasn't shown there top gear yet.

lilteapot
05-18-2016, 08:26 AM
OKC is playing at their best right now and GSW hasn't shown there top gear yet.

And that's exactly why GSW is winning this series.

bigkingsfan
05-18-2016, 08:28 AM
Durant/WB shot 33% in game one. Hardly their best.

SilkkTheShocker
05-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Cavs are going to win it all. GS hasn't looked dominating at all, and OKC matches up horribly against CLE.

LAZERUSS
05-18-2016, 08:32 AM
Durant/WB shot 33% in game one. Hardly their best.

The Cavs will finally a face a legitimate team in the Finals. No way in hell will they put up blowouts on high efficiency against either the Thunder, nor the Warriors...especially the Warriors.

And you can be sure that the Three Stooges of Smith, Delli, and Shumpert will rear their ugly faces in the Finals.

MMM
05-18-2016, 08:36 AM
And that's exactly why GSW is winning this series.

it's the WCF, so they might be running out of time of getting everything synced up in time. Curry going down early really hurt their ability to retain rhythm but it'll be interesting to watch how the Warriors respond to adversity.

VengefulAngel
05-18-2016, 08:36 AM
The Cavs will finally a face a legitimate team in the Finals. No way in hell will they put up blowouts on high efficiency against either the Thunder, nor the Warriors...especially the Warriors.

And you can be sure that the Three Stooges of Smith, Delli, and Shumpert will rear their ugly faces in the Finals.

To be honest the thing that most surprises me about the Cavs is how dominant Kyrie can be, that should only be seen as a positive for whomever the Cavs face in the finals.

Lebron23
05-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Cavaliers have great team chemistry reminds me of the 1987 Los Angeles Lakers.