PDA

View Full Version : Stat : 79 - 3 vs 1 - 3 in playoffs

OKC Adonis
05-18-2016, 09:54 AM
Home records of SA and GSW in the regular season and the Thunders record against them.

This is a must win for GSW. I am predicting they win it tonight, but if the game stays close...I think they feel a lot of pressure.

Does anyone think they feel the burden of "The best team ever" tag if a series gets too competitive? I think they have tons of pressure myself.

Hittin_Shots
05-18-2016, 10:06 AM
I have a feeling your another of the warriorfan alts hes left in the wings and now hedginghis bets bringing it out so you can continue to annoy no matter the outcome.

Gilles Simon
05-18-2016, 10:07 AM
That's what happens when it's RussellMania.

tmacattack33
05-18-2016, 11:23 AM
Any elite team is guaranteed a playoff spot since there are way too many games in the regular season and too many teams that make the playoffs.

The regular season then becomes essentially pre-season for these elite teams.

Marchesk
05-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Any elite team is guaranteed a playoff spot since there are way too many games in the regular season and too many teams that make the playoffs.

The regular season then becomes essentially pre-season for these elite teams.

Reduce the number of games, eliminate double headers, get rid of the first round, get rid of conferences.

You would have a better product on the floor, I guarantee it. But owners would make less money, so ...

BlakFrankWhite
05-18-2016, 12:47 PM
Russell Westbrook is the best player in the world.

FKAri
05-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Reduce the number of games, eliminate double headers, get rid of the first round, get rid of conferences.

You would have a better product on the floor, I guarantee it. But owners would make less money, so ...
The NBPA also doesn't want less games because the players themselves would make less money.

Snarky Narc
05-18-2016, 01:47 PM
I have a feeling your another of the warriorfan alts hes left in the wings and now hedginghis bets bringing it out so you can continue to annoy no matter the outcome.
Pretty much.