PDA

View Full Version : Steve Kerr: Luke will be VERY Tough To Replace

AirTupac
05-18-2016, 11:30 PM
Can't replace him, you know? I had a pretty good vision of what I wanted to accomplish here. I wanted to bring in people who knew basketball but who were just unique, fun human beings, great senses of humor, fun to be around. Losing Alvin last year, which I kind of knew was going to happen more than likely, and now losing Luke, it's tough. There's lots of great basketball coaches out there, and we'll find one, we'll find someone who's going to do a great job, but when you're talking about a close friend ... I mean, you develop this bond where you're together every day at home and on the road. You go out to dinner on the road, and you watch tape together, you joke, you talk s--- to each other, and you laugh constantly, and then that person goes to a new team. That's it. You see them four times a year, maybe twice a year. I'm going to miss the daily interaction with Luke. What he brings to the players is pretty powerful. He's going to be VERY tough to replace.

Steve Kerr on whats it like to lose staff.

LakersForlife
05-18-2016, 11:31 PM
Can't replace him, you know? I had a pretty good vision of what I wanted to accomplish here. I wanted to bring in people who knew basketball but who were just unique, fun human beings, great senses of humor, fun to be around. Losing Alvin last year, which I kind of knew was going to happen more than likely, and now losing Luke, it's tough. There's lots of great basketball coaches out there, and we'll find one, we'll find someone who's going to do a great job, but when you're talking about a close friend ... I mean, you develop this bond where you're together every day at home and on the road. You go out to dinner on the road, and you watch tape together, you joke, you talk s--- to each other, and you laugh constantly, and then that person goes to a new team. That's it. You see them four times a year, maybe twice a year. I'm going to miss the daily interaction with Luke. What he brings to the players is pretty powerful. He's going to be VERY tough to replace.

steve nash it is

LAZERUSS

And then he banished poor Luke to the Lakers.

Guy won't last the year there.

Inferno
:( Hope he does well in LA, but **** the Lakers :applause:

LAZERUSS
05-18-2016, 11:33 PM
:( Hope he does well in LA, but **** the Lakers :applause:

Byron was a former COY.

oh the horror
05-18-2016, 11:38 PM
Byron was a former COY.

So was Mike Brown. Know why?