Egypt to Paris.

edit: from Paris to Egypt.

Doomsday Dallas
05-19-2016, 12:01 AM
Damn... almost beat CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast/egyptair-flight-disappears/index.html

rezznor
05-19-2016, 12:17 AM
im flying to toronto next week. thank god im not going to be anywhere near egypt

dazzer87
05-19-2016, 12:25 AM
here we go again..

bluechox2
05-19-2016, 01:12 AM
shit...

sirkeelma
05-19-2016, 01:14 AM
EgyptAir flight MS804 heading from Paris to Cairo has disappeared from radar. 66 people are on board the flight, the airline says.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/may/19/egyptair-plane-cairo-paris-live-updates

highwhey
05-19-2016, 01:16 AM
Man I hope everyone is ok.

Nick Young
05-19-2016, 02:01 AM
Good luck everyone involved. Hopefully these peeps survived and aren't dead.

Never trust Egyptian engineering.

If you have a choice to fly EgyptAir, pay more for a different airline.

Doomsday Dallas
05-19-2016, 02:26 AM
I quit smoking on 11-13-15

the day of the Paris attacks. Friday the 13th...

it has been 6 months and 6 days since I have had a cigarette.
(187 days to be exact)

66 (first reported) passengers missing on a flight from Paris.... 6 months and 6 days later.

Sorry for connecting dots so early... but France is getting pulled into
a conflict here is my guessing. (by the elite)

I'd just like to ask this one question:

What is the passenger capacity of that aircraft?

If it is below a certain percentage it would not be flying for economic reasons.

Doomsday Dallas
05-19-2016, 02:39 AM

I mean... look at where they were flying to...

https://sacredsites.com/images/africa/egypt/great_pyramid_at_dawn_600.jpg

I'll STFU in this thread... My apologies... but the writing is already on the wall
for me...

I'll be quiet now...

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20gifs/225a33da.gif

Doomsday Dallas
05-19-2016, 02:42 AM
But yes... I am suggesting that there was/is a 67th passenger on board.

Nick Young
05-19-2016, 02:45 AM
I mean... look at where they were flying to...

https://sacredsites.com/images/africa/egypt/great_pyramid_at_dawn_600.jpg

I'll STFU in this thread... My apologies... but the writing is already on the wall
for me...

I'll be quiet now...

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20gifs/225a33da.gif
That is a clear day in Cairo. Usually the air is so polluted and smoggy you wouldn't be able to see the pyramids from the distance that photo was taken.

Long Duck Dong
05-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Early speculation is it was a bomb. Probably those damn Christians, or maybe Jews or Hindus.

dude77
05-19-2016, 11:38 AM
and trump moves one step closer to securing the presidency :pimp:

rufuspaul
05-19-2016, 11:48 AM
If it was a bomb then it got through security at Charles de Gaulle, which is troubling. It could very well have been a problem with the plane. Airbus doesn't have the best record. Part of the problem is that the aircraft are so automated that when a problem arises that requires the pilot to manually take over they lack the experience to react appropriately. It could also be a pilot suicide like what happened with that German plane a while back.

Dresta
05-19-2016, 12:00 PM
If it was a bomb then it got through security at Charles de Gaulle, which is troubling. It could very well have been a problem with the plane. Airbus doesn't have the best record. Part of the problem is that the aircraft are so automated that when a problem arises that requires the pilot to manually take over they lack the experience to react appropriately. It could also be a pilot suicide like what happened with that German plane a while back.
Yeah this. Hopefully not a bomb, because that'd mean they've found ways to get them by top level airport security, which would most definitely suck balls.

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2016, 12:10 PM
Any word on the nationalities on board?

rezznor
05-19-2016, 12:12 PM
1/3 from france 2/3 from egypt

LJJ
05-19-2016, 12:21 PM
Yeah this. Hopefully not a bomb, because that'd mean they've found ways to get them by top level airport security, which would most definitely suck balls.

It's Paris. Wouldn't surprise me if over half the cargo and ground crew are young working-class Muslims, no doubt some of them radicalized.

It's sort of a weird target for terrorism, though. A small, half full Egyptian plane? Surely a terrorist can find a more juicy target at Charles de Gaulle, but who knows the what and the why for now.

Doomsday Dallas
05-19-2016, 01:15 PM
Looks like they found the wreckage (woke up a lil late today)

Nick Young
05-19-2016, 01:54 PM
Pretty sure they can already do this. I remember I read some study that CIA or FBI tried sneaking bombs through airport security to test the strength of homeland security. Every passenger they sent with a bomb got through.

highwhey
05-19-2016, 01:56 PM
Pretty sure they can already do this. I remember I read some study that CIA or FBI tried sneaking bombs through airport security to test the strength of homeland security. Every passenger they sent with a bomb got through.
I remember reading something similar. Funny how the media didn't really blow that story up considering the danger it poses.

fiddy
05-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Half egyptians, 1-2 passengers from plenty of other nationalities

UK2K
05-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Why are we talking about this? Global warming is the biggest threat to the world.

So I was told.

UK2K
05-19-2016, 02:14 PM
TSA is a joke, just like every other government program/entity/agency

Swelled the ranks with minorities (in Houston when I lived there, they more or less put in the job posting if you aren't a minority don't apply).

Absolutely worthless. I've boarded planes with bullets in my bag. Last trip to Vegas I walked through with a lighter, so I proceeded to light it every few minutes and nobody ever noticed.

alenleomessi
05-19-2016, 02:26 PM
another one? its inevitable at his point

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/files/2015/02/lost-509-namaste-_434.jpg

Doomsday Dallas
05-19-2016, 02:32 PM
haven't seen one episode of "Lost"

I'm afraid I will be able to decode everything in that show.

and then people will no longer be "Lost".
(thinking about finally giving it a chance since JJ Abrams is the man in Hollywood
right now)

All I know is when you die... you go to different 'islands-of-belief'

and you will be on the same island as other people (with similar beliefs)

Nick Young
05-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Why are we talking about this? Global warming is the biggest threat to the world.

So I was told.
And transgender oppression is the biggest threat to our country.

Bosnian Sajo
05-19-2016, 02:50 PM
I quit smoking on 11-13-15

the day of the Paris attacks. Friday the 13th...

it has been 6 months and 6 days since I have had a cigarette.
(187 days to be exact)

66 (first reported) passengers missing on a flight from Paris.... 6 months and 6 days later.

I'd just like to ask this one question:

What is the passenger capacity of that aircraft?

If it is below a certain percentage it would not be flying for economic reasons.

Damn, it's crazy how the world revolves around you like that, bro.

NumberSix
05-19-2016, 03:02 PM
haven't seen one episode of "Lost"

I'm afraid I will be able to decode everything in that show.
There's nothing to decode. The series ends with nothing having been explained. There's no real story. They just make random shit up as it goes and none of that shit has gets an explanation. They never even explained what the island's deal is.

StephHamann
05-19-2016, 03:25 PM

https://themuslimissue.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/airport-islamic-prayer.jpg

Doomsday Dallas
05-19-2016, 03:53 PM
Damn, it's crazy how the world revolves around you like that, bro.

Just wanted to point out why I knew it had been exactly 6 months and 6 days
later.... (cause I quit smoking on that date)

didn't want you guys to think I was crazy or anything.

question:

What makes Friday the 13th so spooky anyway?

Bosnian Sajo
05-19-2016, 04:02 PM
https://themuslimissue.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/airport-islamic-prayer.jpg

So beautiful and peaceful, the fact that everyone stops what they are doing just to pray, no matter if you're the manager or janitor. Elhamdullilah.

LJJ
05-19-2016, 04:14 PM
So beautiful and peaceful, the fact that everyone stops what they are doing just to pray, no matter if you're the manager or janitor. Elhamdullilah.

Man or woman.

Oh wait no.

fiddy
05-19-2016, 04:16 PM
Retardation is beautiful? :roll:

9erempiree
05-19-2016, 04:31 PM
There should really be no excuse as to why the plane went missing.

Bosnian Sajo
05-19-2016, 04:53 PM
Man or woman.

Oh wait no.

Yea bro, women pray too. You learn something new everyday :cheers:

bluechox2
05-19-2016, 04:55 PM
perfect time for radical islamist to plant a bomb...while normal crew got their heads up against one another on the ground... terrorists can skip their way all around the airport unnoticed

try to stay away from paris if you have a chance when flying

bluechox2
05-19-2016, 04:57 PM

women were cut out of the picture..just cus not clean enough or equal to be in the pic along men

Bosnian Sajo
05-19-2016, 04:57 PM
perfect time for radical islamist to plant a bomb...while normal crew got their heads up against one another on the ground... terrorists can skip their way all around the airport unnoticed

try to stay away from paris if you have a chance when flying

Or just don't all pray at the same time, genius.

Bosnian Sajo
05-19-2016, 04:58 PM
women were cut out of the picture..just cus not clean enough or equal to be in the pic along men

Damn son, that's how you feel?

LJJ
05-19-2016, 05:03 PM

Oh really. I thought women aren't allowed to pray with men, and aren't allowed to pray when they have their period.

At least that's what some Muslim friends told me.

It's just funny to me when people start saying "such beautiful equality, from the janitor to the CEO everyone is praying together"*

*except if they are the wrong gender or it's the wrong time of the month. :roll: Then togetherness and equality is explicitly not allowed.

It's so utterly goofy. Anyway. A new day and likely a new bunch of innocent victims of Islamic terror. It's a sad sight.

Bosnian Sajo
05-19-2016, 05:07 PM
Oh really. I thought women aren't allowed to pray with men, and aren't allowed to pray when they have their period.

At least that's what some Muslim friends told me.

It's just funny to me when people start saying "such beautiful equality, from the janitor to the CEO everyone is praying together"*

*except if they are the wrong gender or it's the wrong time of the month. :roll:

It's so utterly goofy.

Only reason why they can't pray when on their period is because if you bleed from anywhere, you lose your wudu. If a man has a dry socket that continues to bleed, he too cannot pray because he will keep losing his wudu. It goes both ways.

Gender separation when praying is to insure that the main focus is on worshiping, and not on the opposite gender. Common practice, jews do it too. It's not a knock on women.

LJJ
05-19-2016, 05:16 PM
Only reason why they can't pray when on their period is because if you bleed from anywhere, you lose your wudu. If a man has a dry socket that continues to bleed, he too cannot pray because he will keep losing his wudu. It goes both ways.

Gender separation when praying is to insure that the main focus is on worshiping, and not on the opposite gender. Common practice, jews do it too. It's not a knock on women.

In other words, my comment was pretty damn accurate and you were being obtuse. Beautiful.

Long Duck Dong
05-19-2016, 05:27 PM
In other words, my comment was pretty damn accurate and you were being obtuse. Beautiful.

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4345329+_0d76e52dccefebcb8c9c4fd2e37909e1.jpg