PDA

View Full Version : Would you put Kyrie amongst the Top 4 PGs in the East?

Dray n Klay
05-19-2016, 09:09 PM
Lowry, Wall, Isiah Thomas, Dragic

Would you take Kyrie over any of them?

imdaman99
05-19-2016, 09:12 PM
Yet only Lowry is still playing. Kyrie stays winnin

Lebronxrings
05-19-2016, 09:15 PM
Yet only Lowry is still playing. Kyrie stays winnin
well its expected playing with the best player in the world.

ScalsFan21
05-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Kyrie is better than Isaiah and Dragic for sure, so I have him top 3 in the East, around top 7 overall among players who are "considered" point guards.

MEB2kDeez
05-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Kyrie is better than Isaiah and Dragic for sure, so I have him top 3 in the East, around top 7 overall among players who are "considered" point guards.
Agreed

ballinhun8
05-19-2016, 09:48 PM

I'm pretty sure Irving doesn't play in Oakland.

NZStreetBaller
05-19-2016, 09:49 PM
Irving is the absolute best point guard in the east

tmacattack33
05-19-2016, 10:01 PM
Kyrie's right behind Wall...not sure about Dragic...i don't watch many Miami games.

beastee
05-19-2016, 10:45 PM
When Healthy, Kyrie is the 4th best PG in the League. He is THAT good.

Curry
Westbrook
CP3
Kyrie
Lillard
Wall

bobopenguin
05-19-2016, 10:54 PM
kyrie is easily best pg in the east.

and then, still, bron stnas: bron has no help.

Nick Young
05-19-2016, 10:55 PM
#1 PG in the East.

Dray n Klay
05-19-2016, 10:55 PM
#1 PG in the East.

PM me to find out how GOT ends

CTbasketball92
05-19-2016, 11:20 PM
Kyrie is for sure the best PG in the eastern conference. The only one I'd put closeby is John Wall, who proved that even though he's more of a "leader" than kyrie and a true pg (blah, blah, blah), he can still miss the playoffs if his team is bad. His team actually wasn't worse than any that Kyrie played with before lebron arrived. Wall is still a great PG, but let's hold him accountable

If Kyrie were on the spurs right now, he'd be a consensus top 4 pg in the game. GM/Scouts/Players had him ranked at number 4 last year. He is a better player than Lillard, who gets exposed by opposing point guards every year in the playoffs.

I'll say this about Wall and Lillard. There are point guards that I think are guaranteed to outplay them in a playoff series. Curry, Westbrook, CP3 and Kyrie Irving. Kyrie isn't guaranteed to get outplayed by any of the three guards in front of him. He is that good. They might get more assists (they will), but if he drops an efficient 22-25 ppg, it's hard to say you've been outmatched.

1. Curry - Best shooter ever, elite vision, elite at the rim, all time level handle. Best PG in the game right now.
2. Westbrook - Triple double machine, might be the greatest rebounding guard ever, or up there. Awesome passer. Most athletic player in the NBA. Can play defense.
3. CP3- No weaknesses, is very good at everything. Best floor general in the game. Best IQ, best playmaker. Capable of averaging 24 ppg on good efficiency if he needed too. 11 assists a game with two turnovers? Are you kidding? Also, all time ballhandling. Excellent midrange shooter. Solid long range. Good finisher.
4. Kyrie Irving: The best one-on-one player in the league, scores from everywhere on the court efficiently. Can finish, hit threes at 39-40%, great midrange game. Goat level handle. Changes speeds better than anyone. Has the physical tools to defend when he puts his mind to it.

5. John Wall/Damian Lillard: Wall is a solid scorer and a great playmaker. Great finisher, amazing in transition, top 5 athlete in the game? maybe. Great vision. Improving shooter.

Lillard is a good athlete and a lethal shooter, even though he's streaky. He can pass fairly well and was a main reason for the trail blazers success.

riseagainst
05-20-2016, 12:00 AM

Kevin Love isn't the best player in the world. Curry is.

Dray n Klay
05-20-2016, 12:01 AM
Kevin Love isn't the best player in the world. Curry is.

Fail, go to sleep and try again tomorrow, baby boy :yaohappy:

HenryGarfunkle
05-20-2016, 12:03 AM
Kyrie is for sure the best PG in the eastern conference. The only one I'd put closeby is John Wall, who proved that even though he's more of a "leader" than kyrie and a true pg (blah, blah, blah), he can still miss the playoffs if his team is bad. His team actually wasn't worse than any that Kyrie played with before lebron arrived. Wall is still a great PG, but let's hold him accountable

If Kyrie were on the spurs right now, he'd be a consensus top 4 pg in the game. GM/Scouts/Players had him ranked at number 4 last year. He is a better player than Lillard, who gets exposed by opposing point guards every year in the playoffs.

I'll say this about Wall and Lillard. There are point guards that I think are guaranteed to outplay them in a playoff series. Curry, Westbrook, CP3 and Kyrie Irving. Kyrie isn't guaranteed to get outplayed by any of the three guards in front of him. He is that good. They might get more assists (they will), but if he drops an efficient 22-25 ppg, it's hard to say you've been outmatched.

1. Curry - Best shooter ever, elite vision, elite at the rim, all time level handle. Best PG in the game right now.
2. Westbrook - Triple double machine, might be the greatest rebounding guard ever, or up there. Awesome passer. Most athletic player in the NBA. Can play defense.
3. CP3- No weaknesses, is very good at everything. Best floor general in the game. Best IQ, best playmaker. Capable of averaging 24 ppg on good efficiency if he needed too. 11 assists a game with two turnovers? Are you kidding? Also, all time ballhandling. Excellent midrange shooter. Solid long range. Good finisher.
4. Kyrie Irving: The best one-on-one player in the league, scores from everywhere on the court efficiently. Can finish, hit threes at 39-40%, great midrange game. Goat level handle. Changes speeds better than anyone. Has the physical tools to defend when he puts his mind to it.

5. John Wall/Damian Lillard: Wall is a solid scorer and a great playmaker. Great finisher, amazing in transition, top 5 athlete in the game? maybe. Great vision. Improving shooter.

Lillard is a good athlete and a lethal shooter, even though he's streaky. He can pass fairly well and was a main reason for the trail blazers success.
This isn't a bad post, but Curry has elite vision? You can't just throw that phrase around casually.

JebronLames
05-20-2016, 12:04 AM
No.
Wall
Lowry
Kemba
Thomas
Dragic
Reggie Jackson
Jeff Teague
Schroeder
Kyrie

He's top 9, but not top 4. No shame in that.

Young X
05-20-2016, 12:10 AM
Kyrie is not a point guard.

CTbasketball92
05-20-2016, 12:35 AM
This isn't a bad post, but Curry has elite vision? You can't just throw that phrase around casually.

Maybe vision isn't the word ... he has great creativity and can really pass the ball win he wants to.

diamenz
05-20-2016, 01:12 AM
your agenda to try prop up the east is pretty sad, op.