PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna wants Lebron to paint her stomach again

truhooper
05-20-2016, 01:22 PM
:banana: :pimp:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFnRB6dBMym/?hl=en

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ci6kJYwWsAIgTEN.jpg

Is Rihanna feeling Lebron James? It sure does look that way on her Instagram account, right now.

Posting a photo of herself in a sexy bikini, Riri placed the number 23--which is Lebron's number--on her stomach and tagged the athlete. The picture's caption was simply "mood."

Lebron has yet to respond, which is a good thing considering that he's a happily married man. We wonder what his high school sweetheart turned wife thinks about the bad gyal's love for her man?

Rihanna, you better stop playing games.

http://www.iheart.com/news/rihanna-tags-lebron-james-in-sexy-14735411/

Snarky Narc
05-20-2016, 01:27 PM
Why would she vandalize her body like that?

scuzzy
05-20-2016, 01:29 PM
Lebron Fam hold this W

SpaceJam
05-20-2016, 01:59 PM
Lebron Fam hold this W

You out there jacking it to females on the internet, I fail to see how this is a W for you bro :(

dazzer87
05-20-2016, 02:00 PM
she probably wants the whole team to ran a train on her after the playoff is over.

TomCat
05-20-2016, 02:02 PM
She already banged like 3 members of the Cavs.

She may as well add a 4th.

LebronsHairline
05-20-2016, 02:03 PM
That's JR's c*m after he hit that thinking about Lebronita.

Dro
05-20-2016, 02:40 PM
Shit, ****** rag on his hairline and shit...These hoes could care less....

lilteapot
05-20-2016, 02:48 PM
They have similar hairlines so they'd be a great match

kamil
05-20-2016, 03:01 PM
she probably wants the whole team to ran a train on her after the playoff is over.

Her treat to the losing team. Very nice of her.

Snarky Narc
05-20-2016, 03:17 PM
:lol

GINOBILI!
05-20-2016, 03:26 PM
She is attractive.

34-24 Footwork
05-20-2016, 03:31 PM

Underrated post.

Mawly-G
05-20-2016, 03:39 PM
I wonder how JR Smith feels about this...

LMAO

BasedTom
05-20-2016, 03:41 PM
lmao she's ugly as sin, needs chris brown and greg hardy to double team her and fix her up

and isn't drake with her? frontrunner if there ever was one smh

AirBonner
05-20-2016, 03:44 PM
lmao she's ugly as sin, needs chris brown and greg hardy to double team her and fix her up

and isn't drake with her? frontrunner if there ever was one smh
Look at this virgin claiming the high standards :biggums:

BasedTom
05-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Look at this virgin claiming the high standards :biggums:
high standards? no you idiot beta male, it's clear as ****ing day that rihanna is garbage in every way

but keep reading your little people magazines like a little BITCH, rooting for "ri-ri" :roll: :roll: :roll:

"y-y-you don't get it, she's talented, she has a good heart"
:oldlol:

AirBonner
05-20-2016, 03:51 PM
high standards? no you idiot beta male, it's clear as ****ing day that rihanna is garbage in every way

but keep reading your little people magazines like a little BITCH, rooting for "ri-ri" :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are the one over thinking this little boi. She would make a fine slam piece

TommyGriffin
05-20-2016, 03:53 PM
http://s32.postimg.org/3k281dc79/cringe.gif

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2016, 03:56 PM

dafuq

MintBerryCrunch
05-20-2016, 04:03 PM
Post a picture of that manbearpig you call your girlfriend
I was thinking more along the lines of Cthulu.

k0kakw0rld
05-20-2016, 04:23 PM
Probably the baddest b!tch alive

dazzer87
05-20-2016, 04:27 PM
IF you are into a walking STD...........Its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

BasedTom
05-20-2016, 04:38 PM
I don't see the problem with her. I doubt you could get somebody on her level.
A prostitute? Their entire deal is that anybody can get with them if they pay up, you do know that, right

she's not shit, and only ******s and underaged suburban reddit kiddies think she's anything other than a joke

FKAri
05-20-2016, 04:46 PM
I think she's attractive if you're just talking about looks. But there are celebrities out there that I don't find attractive that are considered sex symbols. To each his own.

sd3035
05-20-2016, 04:47 PM
even Lebald can do better than rihanna

34-24 Footwork
05-20-2016, 05:02 PM
A prostitute? Their entire deal is that anybody can get with them if they pay up, you do know that, right

she's not shit, and only ******s and underaged suburban reddit kiddies think she's anything other than a joke

Nail on the head. Rhianna is SUPER AVERAGE outside of her pockets. Plus she's a coke head which is leading to the obvious deterioration of her body.

34-24 Footwork
05-20-2016, 05:03 PM
Where are some of you guys from? Honest question.

Dro
05-20-2016, 05:03 PM
:lol

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2016, 05:04 PM
America fckn loves this chick.. dudes weird af over there. People craving to look like her or saying shes fire or whatever

Weird continent mang

Dro
05-20-2016, 05:05 PM
This..No clue what that dude is talking about or why he's so mad, lol..

I mean, her forehead is big sure...but I think she's pretty in the face....Her body, ehhh.....I'm not really into bodies like that...I prefer a nice face and decent total package...Rhianna's not super high on my list but to act like she's Whoopie Goldberg is just hating and another issue entirely as we can tell by the venom in Tom's post...He must hate Rhianna...

L8krH8tr
05-20-2016, 05:12 PM
Lebron is Herpes free, he doesnt want that nasty shit.

FKAri
05-20-2016, 05:13 PM
This..No clue what that dude is talking about or why he's so mad, lol..

I mean, her forehead is big sure...but I think she's pretty in the face....Her body, ehhh.....I'm not really into bodies like that...I prefer a nice face and decent total package...Rhianna's not super high on my list but to act like she's Whoopie Goldberg is just hating and another issue entirely as we can tel but the venom on Tom's post...He must hate Rhianna...

BasedTom is #TeamChrisBrown

WolfGang
05-20-2016, 05:17 PM
Please post pics of your gf if you think Rihanna is nothing special. She is amazing, and anyone that disagrees is full of shit. If Rihanna hyu talking about having sex you'd run to that shit.

Plus, all women f**k a bunch of guys. They're just not celebs that can pick and choose the rich guy. All women are whores.

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2016, 05:18 PM
Please post pics of your gf if you think Rihanna is nothing special. She is amazing, and anyone that disagrees is full of shit.

Plus, all women f**k a bunch of guys. They're just not celebs that can pick and choose the rich guy. All women are whores.

I have never found her appealing... Im not just fronting on ISH, I just always wondered why people crave her so hard... accept it, it happens.

kurple
05-20-2016, 05:23 PM
She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Celebrity or not

Not gonna argue taste, but I don't get why it's such a big deal for BasedTom, he is legit melting down over people finding Rihanna beautiful

I don't think there is a woman that can pull of any hairstyle the way she does

Jameerthefear
Please post pics of your gf if you think Rihanna is nothing special. She is amazing, and anyone that disagrees is full of shit. If Rihanna hyu talking about having sex you'd run to that shit.

http://i.imgur.com/w4nyWdb.png

Dro
ISH always kills me, if Rhianna walked in wanted to ****, you would be like, nah, I'm cool, you ****ed the whole Cavs team.....:lol

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2016, 05:25 PM
ISH always kills me, if Rhianna walked in wanted to ****, you would be like, nah, I'm cool, you ****ed the whole Cavs team.....:lol

:facepalm

Would I fck? Of course.. but are people still allowed to say they dont find her particularly attractive?

If she wasnt famous, would she stick out to me in a crowd? Would I look twice? Probably not :confusedshrug:

Not gonna argue taste, but I don't get why it's such a big deal for BasedTom, he is legit melting down over people finding Rihanna beautiful

Im amazed that ppl feel this way, actually

Dro
05-20-2016, 05:25 PM

This times ten....Dudes acting like their girl aint been run up in by 2-3 dudes before. Especially when you have close female friends, just homegirls, and you know how they get down but they don't appear to be like that. They appear as good girls...they just keep their business to themselves for the most part...

Dro
05-20-2016, 05:26 PM
:facepalm

Would I fck? Of course.. but are people still allowed to say they dont find her particularly attractive?

If she wasnt famous, would she stick out to me in a crowd? Would I look twice? Probably not :confusedshrug:
I mean, I pretty much said the same thing. She's not all that but these dudes are acting like they wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole...

Hey Yo
05-20-2016, 05:26 PM

How long you been married?

L8krH8tr
05-20-2016, 05:30 PM
I would rather bang this 50 year old black milf.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/budbrownies/black501_zps4cetdolb.png (http://s339.photobucket.com/user/budbrownies/media/black501_zps4cetdolb.png.html)

BasedTom
05-20-2016, 05:37 PM
BasedTom is #TeamChrisBrown
While I fully endorse what he did to her, his music is just only marginally less gay and terrible than hers. Both had a huge part in ruining that era of hip hop. It's only in recent years that things are slowly looking to recover.

When people post this kind of stuff, I wonder if you live in a cabin in the woods or some god forsaken shithole trailer park where 80% of the women are obese. Go to any big city in the world, and go out at night and try telling me Rihanna is in some league of her own. FOH with that shit. If rihanna weren't famous she'd be just another random bitch working at a hair salon chatting up shit with a bunch of other dyke looking freakshows.

BasedTom
05-20-2016, 05:47 PM
ISH always kills me, if Rhianna walked in wanted to ****, you would be like, nah, I'm cool, you ****ed the whole Cavs team[.....:lol
lol way to miss the point.

How about the fact that she's ugly as **** and there's 100% going to be multiple better looking women in that same vicinity? Ones that have ass and tits, a face that doesn't belong on the pavement, and who won't have any of the same annoying BS?

IDK, I guess some of you are too starstruck and have some gay disney cinderella fantasy that Rihanna will take you away from your shit life and make you the next reality star or some shit. (men acting like woman these days lol) Bitch is ugly and worthless in every way, I don't care how much makeup or surgery she puts on, what her net worth is or who she's ****ed

swagga
05-20-2016, 05:56 PM
lmao this thread is fully of 15 yo nerds here. post pics :oldlol: son look out the fcking window and you'll see better.

rihanna : decent body, some pleasing facial aesthetics but coked up, haircut of a punk, std ridden most certainly, shit, even lebron has a better hairline :roll: she's nothing more than an average looking damaged goods drama queen.

You come here sons in europe, where I'm stationed right now, and you'll have your eyes OPENED WIDE. Shit sons, once I got my taste I never looked back to the low quality stock back home. Italian, ukrainian, polish, russian, czech, hungarian ... down to earth, no issues, no drama ... y'all sons got no fcking clue as to what quality is out there. Stay eating at the mcdonalds of women I guess :facepalm

Wally450
05-20-2016, 05:56 PM
I don't find the appeal of her at all.

HenryGarfunkle
05-20-2016, 06:04 PM
She's incredibly ugly, lol @ kurple. Does this dude have good taste in ANYTHING? Cringe. :oldlol:

swagga
05-20-2016, 06:06 PM

son sorry to say this to you but you need glasses, it's not a matter of taste, she is just not that good looking. compare her to monica bellucci at the same age and try to tell me with a straight face that they are even comparable. I won't even talk about the other qualities needed in women as that would make the comparison even more laughable.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sVbh3YqJsHk/TdKl_ylaa_I/AAAAAAAAADM/enLvKKsRu7s/s1600/Monica+Bellucci+Young+Pics.jpg

you've got low standards tbh.

Dro
05-20-2016, 06:11 PM

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/budbrownies/black501_zps4cetdolb.png (http://s339.photobucket.com/user/budbrownies/media/black501_zps4cetdolb.png.html)
Is she really 50?
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Dro
05-20-2016, 06:12 PM
lol way to miss the point.

How about the fact that she's ugly as **** and there's 100% going to be multiple better looking women in that same vicinity? Ones that have ass and tits, a face that doesn't belong on the pavement, and who won't have any of the same annoying BS?

IDK, I guess some of you are too starstruck and have some gay disney cinderella fantasy that Rihanna will take you away from your shit life and make you the next reality star or some shit. (men acting like woman these days lol) Bitch is ugly and worthless in every way, I don't care how much makeup or surgery she puts on, what her net worth is or who she's ****ed
And apparently you only read one line of one of my posts if you think that I think she's fine or something...I haven't said that any of my posts...And my response that you quoted was more towards other posters than yourself...

bigkingsfan
05-20-2016, 06:12 PM

Got an STD just by looking at it.

Disaprine
05-20-2016, 06:16 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/409a839ece0f3807d23861fc6e744568/tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

HenryGarfunkle
05-20-2016, 06:17 PM
Just googled her pics. She actually isn't incredibly ugly, but still not my cup of tea. There's something about her nose/forehead that prevents me from being attracted to her. She has good complexion, eyes, and cheek structure I'll give her that. But that black girl nose lol, nasty.

Dro
05-20-2016, 06:18 PM
son sorry to say this to you but you need glasses, it's not a matter of taste, she is just not that good looking. compare her to monica bellucci at the same age and try to tell me with a straight face that they are even comparable. I won't even talk about the other qualities needed in women as that would make the comparison even more laughable.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sVbh3YqJsHk/TdKl_ylaa_I/AAAAAAAAADM/enLvKKsRu7s/s1600/Monica+Bellucci+Young+Pics.jpg

Meh....everybody has different tastes...I would say this chick just merely decent, she's not out of this world fine or anything...

Dro
05-20-2016, 06:21 PM
I mean where have you guys been? You guys are just now realizing that Rhianna has a rep of an extremely fine chick? I mean, just because I don't feel that way and some of you don't, A LOT of the rest of the world does....

But I agree with Tom in the fact that hip hop took a hit but neither of them were EVER hip hop to me. Jean Grae is hip hop. Rapsody is hip hop. These are female MC's who can actually compete with the men yet maintain a pretty positive female image...These are the type of chicks I listen to if I'm listening to a female artist...

But many artists killed hip hop, we all know that.

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2016, 06:30 PM
I mean where have you guys been? You guys are just now realizing that Rhianna has a rep of an extremely fine chick? I mean, just because I don't feel that way and some of you don't, A LOT of the rest of the world does....

But I agree with Tom in the fact that hip hop took a hit but neither of them were EVER hip hop to me. Jean Grae is hip hop. Rapsody is hip hop. These are female MC's who can actually compete with the men yet maintain a pretty positive female image...These are the type of chicks I listen to if I'm listening to a female artist...

But many artists killed hip hop, we all know that.

no, but thats the issue some of us have...

I dont see how anyone could say Rihanna is better looking than a true beauty like Monica Bellucci (just as example cause dude posted it)

truhooper
05-20-2016, 06:47 PM

You wanna talk about standards & then have the nerve to post this wack bitch :biggums:

Gtfoh

imdaman99
05-20-2016, 06:50 PM
You wanna talk about standards & then have the nerve to post this wack bitch :biggums:

Gtfoh
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

You have the nerve to insult a goat level dime like Monica Bellucci? No one should take you seriously ever again. I don't even care if you're 14 years old

ScalsFan21
05-20-2016, 06:52 PM
Always found Rihanna attractive, just not necessarily photogenic in a still shot. But you can't judge that way because it minimizes so much of what makes a chick hot or not. Outside of just straight up photos, she's got at least current Beyonce beat in terms of sheer sexiness, but is obviously less "perfect" with face/body. :confusedshrug:

Although Monica Bellucci, if that pic was taken somewhat recently, damn... she's over 50 looking like that?!

Dro
05-20-2016, 06:55 PM
no, but thats the issue some of us have...

I dont see how anyone could say Rihanna is better looking than a true beauty like Monica Bellucci (just as example cause dude posted it)
But see, I would say, sure at first glance..Id say Monica looks better but I'm not that attracted to somebody like her. Rhianna has a certain, "ethic", "tropical" look, I mean, she's from the Islands. Monica looks like a regular woman to me, pretty, but regular. Its hard to explain. Its like Courtney Cox. People think she's fine..I think she's merely cute, she looks like a regular woman.

Like Rhianna has this "look" about her. She has this "sexiness" and its nothing to do with her face...

I dunno:confusedshrug:

warriorfan
05-20-2016, 06:58 PM
how cringe is it when kids who havn't gotten their dick wet in weeks front like they wouldn't fucc with rhianna :lol

swagga
05-20-2016, 07:17 PM

Gtfoh

faġgot

knicksman
05-20-2016, 07:22 PM
Post a picture of that manbearpig you call your girlfriend

Lol youre a loser bro. I can get better than rihanna. And kobes wife alone beats everything bran has let alone the thousands of women he fcuked

swagga
05-20-2016, 07:32 PM
sons I'm done with this thread, jesus fcking christ almighty it hurts reading this shit. y'all sons need to get your heads checked ASAP, I've seen a lot of shit in my life, but calling a goddess like monica belucci regular just shows that you have no clue at all. Y'all got femininity and skankiness trash mixed up tbh.

FireDavidKahn
05-20-2016, 07:37 PM
God, Rihanna is disgusting.:facepalm

90sgoat
05-20-2016, 07:48 PM

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me Simon, you little bitch? I

90sgoat
05-20-2016, 07:51 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Vomit.gif

SouBeachTalents
05-20-2016, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=90sgoat]What the **** did you just ****ing say about me Simon, you little bitch? I

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2016, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=90sgoat]What the **** did you just ****ing say about me Simon, you little bitch? I

90sgoat
05-20-2016, 07:54 PM

*cringe*

warriorfan
05-20-2016, 07:56 PM
90sgoat and Air Bonner are Budaddii

HenryGarfunkle
05-20-2016, 07:57 PM

AirBonner
05-20-2016, 08:19 PM
how cringe is it when kids who havn't gotten their dick wet in weeks front like they wouldn't fucc with rhianna :lol
This.

L8krH8tr
05-20-2016, 08:20 PM
come on Lebron

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/budbrownies/usdm_zpsfen03pao.jpg (http://s339.photobucket.com/user/budbrownies/media/usdm_zpsfen03pao.jpg.html)

Jameerthefear
05-20-2016, 08:54 PM
No one else gonna post a pic of their gf?

CelticBaller
05-20-2016, 09:07 PM

theaussieguy
05-20-2016, 09:31 PM
Lebron really dun goof'd marring so young, I am sure he still slays hoes all over the place, making them sign non-disclosure agreements, but you can tell his wife is a clinger

FKAri
05-20-2016, 10:58 PM

stalkerforlife
05-20-2016, 11:01 PM

scuzzy
05-20-2016, 11:02 PM
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

InsanityKills
05-20-2016, 11:07 PM
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
:lol :lol

gilalizard
05-20-2016, 11:39 PM
she wants thick james

Then she's gonna be disappointed.

TylerOO
05-20-2016, 11:40 PM
Wow I just cracked the case.

This is the extra motivation LeBron had last year, and it's the same this year. Rihanna is gonna **** LeBron's brains out after his next ring.

Jameerthefear
05-20-2016, 11:49 PM
could rey give you a coy look while all sweaty and dirty after you said something sexist towards her and then she's secretly squeezing your testicles with her mind, then as others are looking, not knowing, she starts giving you a sexy puppy dog look saying "aww whats wrong?"

all while the pressure of milky white pure clean feet standing on your testicles with a hard surface on the other side, no where to go, that pain we've all felt when kicked there except its not going away

oarabbus
05-21-2016, 01:54 AM
Probably the baddest b!tch alive

How are people saying shit like this when women like this exist in the world:

http://healthyceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Vida-Guerra-butt.jpg

http://www.chaneliman.com/uploaded_files/pictures/21chanel_iman_victoria_secret_very_sexy.jpg

http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000208338-Barbara_Stoyanoff-squaremedium.jpg

http://planetacaliente.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/keeley_hazell_in_blue_lingerie_by_tfok-d33qo5e.jpg

http://cultnuts-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ab5a0eb5-3440-4c9f-ae90-949796db6c27-600x897.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I4KVWBcAdqI/TnNSFZQBacI/AAAAAAAAHtA/HXLNJNwUIhw/s1600/Elin%2BGrindemyr%2B05.jpg

oarabbus
05-21-2016, 02:00 AM
Compared to this:

http://hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/hairstyle_views/front_view_images/6319/original/Rihanna.jpg

coin24
05-21-2016, 02:13 AM
Compared to this:

http://hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/hairstyle_views/front_view_images/6319/original/Rihanna.jpg

Because theyre virgins, too much porn and no social life.

Rihanna is bottom of the barrel disgusting bitch.

keep-itreal
05-21-2016, 02:14 AM

yikes:oldlol: :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2016, 08:00 AM
What's more cringe is that there's actuall people who don't know this meme :facepalm

you know whats really cringe? Assuming people dont know this was a meme when everybody does, but its simply old af :facepalm :facepalm

double facepalm for you, brie

D. Toretto
05-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Compared to this:

Bruh :roll: :roll:

D. Toretto
05-21-2016, 08:24 AM
Because theyre virgins, too much porn and no social life.

Rihanna is bottom of the barrel disgusting bitch.

Its these rare times, where you see that not only idiots are stalking ISH. Kudos to you. :applause:

kurple
05-21-2016, 09:17 AM
How are people saying shit like this when women like this exist in the world:

http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000208338-Barbara_Stoyanoff-squaremedium.jpg

http://planetacaliente.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/keeley_hazell_in_blue_lingerie_by_tfok-d33qo5e.jpg

http://cultnuts-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ab5a0eb5-3440-4c9f-ae90-949796db6c27-600x897.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I4KVWBcAdqI/TnNSFZQBacI/AAAAAAAAHtA/HXLNJNwUIhw/s1600/Elin%2BGrindemyr%2B05.jpg

All those chicks were meh.. Nothing unique. I find crossed races the finest tho. Dont like asians, but i love a hint of it

http://i66.tinypic.com/szfvqq.png

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2016, 09:25 AM
All those chicks were meh.. Nothing unique. I find crossed races the finest tho. Dont like asians, but i love a hint of it

I agree that those chicks are meh, only nice thing on them were the tits, but you're gonna post a highly contoured photoshopped and filtered face of Rihanna? :oldlol:

WTF

Done_And_Done
05-21-2016, 09:31 AM
Attention wh0ring celeb doing attention wh0ring shit.

SouBeachTalents
05-21-2016, 10:29 AM
Attention wh0ring celeb doing attention wh0ring shit.

Lol, was just gonna post this. She got exactly what she wanted by doing this

Done_And_Done
05-21-2016, 10:36 AM
Lol, was just gonna post this. She got exactly what she wanted by doing this

It's literally just a continuous battle of self-serving relevancy with these people. Whatever it takes to remain in the public eye...

Lebron23
05-21-2016, 10:43 AM
I am sure LeBron banged some Victoria's Secret Model.

ILLsmak
05-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Compared to this:

Bron prolly sees a little of his mom in her. In fact, she kinda looks like Bron.

She's like jizz 23 on my stomach again.

-Smak

HenryGarfunkle
05-21-2016, 01:07 PM
Eva Longoria to this day is still the hottest chick on the planet. Can't believe that dweeb Tony Parker pulled her. :facepalm

R.I.P.
05-21-2016, 01:12 PM
I bet she ****ed him and half the Heat team. She shows up to big championship parties hoping to score the world

ILLsmak
05-21-2016, 01:57 PM
Rihanna that bitch u post when people try to say reptilians don't exist.

-Smak

AceManIII
05-21-2016, 02:11 PM
This reminds me of that thread in OTC Lounge where a dweeb said a 34 year old Beyonc

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2016, 02:14 PM
Rihanna that bitch u post when people try to say reptilians don't exist.

-Smak

people suck her shit off though.. example above^

KiiiiNG
05-21-2016, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=AceManIII]This reminds me of that thread in OTC Lounge where a dweeb said a 34 year old Beyonc

BasedTom
05-21-2016, 02:29 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

there's not a 'hint' of asian-ness in rihanna, there's no mysterious exotic island flair like another poster mentioned. Have you ever actually seen what these people look like? Not like this ugly bitch rihanna thankfully

http://notallowedto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/rihannaforehead.jpg

Rihanna has the facial features of a newborn baby (that got dropped a few times). You have to be a truly sick **** to rate her so high

Im Still Ballin
05-21-2016, 02:32 PM
Why all these Nubian beauties going and trying to look white, getting european style noses

AceManIII
05-21-2016, 05:54 PM
http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/170F7/production/_88155449_beyonce.jpg

That's hot to you? Really?

Beyonc

90sgoat
05-21-2016, 06:13 PM
Beyonce is caked with makeup in the picture.

AirBonner
05-21-2016, 07:23 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

there's not a 'hint' of asian-ness in rihanna, there's no mysterious exotic island flair like another poster mentioned. Have you ever actually seen what these people look like? Not like this ugly bitch rihanna thankfully

http://notallowedto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/rihannaforehead.jpg

Rihanna has the facial features of a newborn baby (that got dropped a few times). You have to be a truly sick **** to rate her so high
post pics of the women you have dated little boi. Lets see what kind sasquatches you have been around :pimp:

KingPush
05-21-2016, 07:49 PM

Lol because shes lightskin dont mean shes asian

pretty sure shes like 95% black and 5% caucasian

kurple
05-22-2016, 08:23 AM
Lol because shes lightskin dont mean shes asian

pretty sure shes like 95% black and 5% caucasian
i never said she was asian.. just that i like chicks that look mixed. and she does look mixed

coin24
05-22-2016, 08:36 AM
Mixed girls are the best.. Eurasian ftw

Rihanna is putrid wtf are some of you on about? And Beyonc