PDA

View Full Version : The Cavs are going to win the title and it's really sad...

stalkerforlife
05-20-2016, 07:46 PM
It's so easily predictable that the NBA might as well be the WWE or whatever wrestling calls itself these days. I hate wrestling and I hate fake TV. My favorite things to watch are sports and shows like 48 Hours Mystery and Dateline because it is supposed to be real. I guess you could say I'm the realest poster on this board, too.

Anyhow, the Cavs have set a sad precedent; cowardly stack your team and have the highest payroll by far in order to win a title. Bron picked the perfect situation for his agenda because Irving and Love have never made the playoffs before last season, but people deep in basketball know the teams they played on had a severe lack of talent; Irving and Love are absolute superstars. One superstar isn't enough for Bran; he has refused to play with less than two prime superstars for six straight seasons. Gone are the days of players like Jordan, Zeke, Kobe, Bird, Magic, Duncan, etc...ultimate competitors that would never think of leaving their own team to form a super team; Bran did it twice.

You just can't compete with this kind of cowardly collusion and stacking. A lot of people are in deep denial and maybe the NBA will extend the finals to make it less obvious, but the Cavs simply can't lose. Anything they accomplish is meaningless.

ShawkFactory
05-20-2016, 07:49 PM
And I'm really sad*

:cheers:

TommyGriffin
05-20-2016, 07:50 PM
Cavaliers are finally going to do it! :rockon:

Dray n Klay
05-20-2016, 07:51 PM
Justin... PM me, or else...

HenryGarfunkle
05-20-2016, 07:54 PM
You better ****ing pray he play OKC in the finals because if LeBron beats the 73 win Warriors in the finals?

Your worst nightmare comes true. (outside of your terrible life with no friends or money) - The nightmare being LeBron becomes the GOAT after beating the best team ever. :lol

Dray n Klay
05-20-2016, 07:56 PM
You better ****ing pray he play OKC in the finals because if LeBron beats the 73 win Warriors in the finals?

Your worst nightmare comes true. (outside of your terrible life with no friends or money) - The nightmare being LeBron becomes the GOAT after beating the best team ever. :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol

KingPush
05-20-2016, 07:59 PM
Don't blame your depression on the Cavs you ****ing loser

Nilocon165
05-20-2016, 08:12 PM
I don't know why you keep making these threads. Are you really that desperate to shove down our throats how stacked the cavs are?

And the worst thing is, you're only doing this to act like Curry pulled an upset once the warriors win the title. It's really sad.

Quit being so delusional

stalkerforlife
05-20-2016, 08:14 PM
I don't know why you keep making these threads. Are you really that desperate to shove down our throats how stacked the cavs are?

And the worst thing is, you're only doing this to act like Curry pulled an upset once the warriors win the title. It's really sad.

Quit being so delusional

Don't be an armchair psychologist.

I'm doing this because I love this game and I'm sad that it's predetermined due to cowardly actions.

lilteapot
05-20-2016, 08:15 PM
OP has nothing better to do with his life than troll this place all day.

Nilocon165
05-20-2016, 08:16 PM
Don't be an armchair psychologist.

I'm doing this because I love this game and I'm sad that it's predetermined due to cowardly actions.
Stalker, I want you to remember this.

You are going to bitch and complain for the next month about how stacked the cavs are, then once the warriors win you will spam threads on how Curry is a legend and how he upset "Bran" and the "cowardly cavs"

If that doesn't happen, I will shoot myself in the face.

InsanityKills
05-20-2016, 08:20 PM
How was your day Justin?

scuzzy
05-20-2016, 08:42 PM
The Kobe/Curry Fam days are numbered and the Lebron Fam having been eating good all year

First the appetizer of the firing of Blatt, addition of Frye and the Cavs roster becoming finally healthy

For the entree, We got to endulge in watching a pathetic season for Kobe stans, 1-11, #12, worst season in franchise history LOL just miserable, perfect

Then for the upcoming dessert we get Curry the golden boy. A front row view to watch his MVP, best regular season record, on the most stacked team become shark food for the Cavaliers in two weeks. You know, the Cavaliers who play in the "weak" Eastern Conference

It's going to be monumental and the toothpick touch will be Lebron hoisting up the FMVP trophy

:djparty:

imdaman99
05-20-2016, 08:43 PM
I'd be happy for the city of Cleveland. They have suffered enough heartbreak.

Although the most satisfying way for them to win would be someone that stuck with them through thick and thin to win Finals MVP, like Kyrie.

SouBeachTalents
05-20-2016, 09:11 PM

Although the most satisfying way for them to win would be someone that stuck with them through thick and thin to win Finals MVP, like Kyrie.

:biggums: Dude was on the team for 3 years before LeBron went back, not even half the time LeBron was in Cleveland his first stint

ShawkFactory
05-20-2016, 09:12 PM

:kobe:

Tmuston Beltics
06-21-2016, 08:28 PM
At least you predicted something right :applause: