PDA

View Full Version : How sh1t of a GM is Morey? The Rockets used to have Lin, Dragic, AND Lowry

oarabbus
05-21-2016, 01:11 AM
Now they have Beverley and drunk driving midget Lawson :roll:

Lin, Dragic, and Lowry all made it deeper in the playoffs (and ranged from solid contributors to team leaders)

Lin shits on these PGs... and Dragic and Lowry are a hell of a lot better than Lin. AND now they're losing Dwight. And they fired McHale... and they were a treadmill 9th seed for a decade before that. that team is a ***ing train wreck.

Terahite
05-21-2016, 01:44 AM
Lawson is on the Pacers now I think but yeah that was not a good fit

Beasley was a nice grab however Rockets organization has a history of self-destruction so I'm waiting for them to screw that up somehow. Firing McHale and leaving his shitty assistant as head coach was one of the dumbest decisions in NBA history but Les deserves as much blame as anyone. Jewish billionaires are terribly overrated in basketball and should stop trying to dominate the game like they ever played it :facepalm

bobopenguin
05-21-2016, 01:53 AM
Ever since they decided to have James Har_en as a cornerstone, the whole team collapsed. Don't come to me with that Wcf run, it was a miracle.

keep-itreal
05-21-2016, 01:54 AM
Ever since they decided to have James Har_en as a cornerstone, the whole team collapsed. Don't come to me with that Wcf run, it was a miracle.

nope. Josh Smith happened

TheMarkMadsen
05-21-2016, 11:59 AM
Lowry is garbage, he's averaging like 15ppg on 35%

KiiiiNG
05-21-2016, 01:40 PM
Lowry is garbage, he's averaging like 15ppg on 35%
Literally looks like Kobe's 2000 finals numbers.

:roll: :roll: :roll: