PDA

View Full Version : Two Videos Reveal Stark Contrasts in How Clinton and Trump Appeal to Hispanics

9erempiree
05-21-2016, 02:13 PM
:facepalm There is nothing Hillary can do to improve her unfavorable ratings. Look at her and look at President Trump. Glad the media, or at Bloomberg, for addressing the differences.

Trump is trying to unite us. We are one nation and one love.

I don't know what kind of message Hillary is trying to send.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-21/two-videos-reveal-stark-contrasts-in-how-clinton-and-trump-appeal-to-hispanics

Riddler
05-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Trump is trying to unite us. We are one nation and one love.

Trump's message: Be Real, Be Yourself.

I endorse Donald Trump.

9erempiree
05-21-2016, 02:51 PM
Trump's message: Be Real, Be Yourself.

I endorse Donald Trump.

You and I will be rich if Trump is president. We either make a ton of money or not. If not, we don't pay taxes unless we make over 50k.

The time is now.

Riddler
05-21-2016, 02:59 PM
The time is now.

$hit.... the time was 8 years ago with Ron Paul.

I guess Trump will have to be our very small consolation prize...

They Say "Anybody but Trump"

I Say "Anybody but Hillary"

Riddler
05-21-2016, 03:06 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wYKAmQvxG2g/hqdefault.jpg

(Somebody see if they can find this video)

Dresta
05-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Wtf is with politicians endlessly lecturing people that "that's not WHO WE ARE..."?

As if we're all one, and as if Hilary Clinton knows anything about who your average American, or what they think, from that ivory tower of hers. It takes an amazing presumption to lecture people like this on who they are and what they should think, but it has become typical of whiney politicians who show each and every day that they know nothing about the people over which they rule.

TheMan
05-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Wtf is with politicians endlessly lecturing people that "that's not WHO WE ARE..."?

As if we're all one, and as if Hilary Clinton knows anything about who your average American, or what they think, from that ivory tower of hers. It takes an amazing presumption to lecture people like this on who they are and what they should think, but it has become typical of whiney politicians who show each and every day that they know nothing about the people over which they rule.
If you think someone like Trump knows what it's like to be an average American, then you are clearly trolling or just down right insane.

Dresta
05-22-2016, 11:13 AM
If you think someone like Trump knows what it's like to be an average American, then you are clearly trolling or just down right insane.
Who said anything about Trump? Has Trump said that? If he has, I haven't heard it. But I don't like anyone who constantly lectures and moralises over the people by telling them "that's not WHO WE ARE"; whether it be Trump or anyone else, the conceit of public figures who tell the entire populace that they aren't being American for not sharing their and their buddy's opinions, is annoying, and also ubiquitous among whiney politicians (Republicans included). What insane presumption to think they can dictate who we are and what we should think from on high. These people think and act as if they were your masters, not public servants.

You seem to be bloody obsessed with Trump. My post wasn't about Trump, so i'm confused as to why you would quote me and bring him up.

TheMan
05-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Who said anything about Trump? Has Trump said that? If he has, I haven't heard it. But I don't like anyone who constantly lectures and moralises over the people by telling them "that's not WHO WE ARE"; whether it be Trump or anyone else, the conceit of public figures who tell the entire populace that they aren't being American for not sharing their and their buddy's opinions, is annoying, and also ubiquitous among whiney politicians (Republicans included). What insane presumption to think they can dictate who we are and what we should think from on high. These people think and act as if they were your masters, not public servants.

You seem to be bloody obsessed with Trump. My post wasn't about Trump, so i'm confused as to why you would quote me and bring him up.
I'm not obsessed with Trump, you're confusing me with 9erempire or dude77, it's called opining on the subject of our presidential elections, you know, it's kind of an important thing over here, don't know how important it is in Europe where you're at but it's a pretty big thing here in the US.

I mentioned Trump because I like how you have this standard you apply only to those who you oppose on idealogical viwepoints (Clinton, Sanders, Obama etc) but someone like Trump, who anyone can see is not presidential material, you give a free pass to, not only that, you support him :biggums: even though anyone with an IQ over 80 can see he doesn't hold any true core beliefs. Can you tell me with any certainty what Trump stands for other than himself?

Intellectual dishonesty if I ever seen it...you're better than that :facepalm Even Patrick Chewing, a true conservative, knows Trump is full of shit and a clown.

Dresta
05-22-2016, 11:59 AM
I'm not obsessed with Trump, you're confusing me with 9erempire or dude77, it's called opining on the subject of our presidential elections, you know, it's kind of an important thing over here, don't know how important it is in Europe where you're at but it's a pretty big thing here in the US.

I mentioned Trump because I like how you have this standard you apply only to those who you oppose on idealogical viwepoints (Clinton, Sanders, Obama etc) but someone like Trump, who anyone can see is not presidential material, you give a free pass to, not only that, you support him :biggums: even though anyone with an IQ over 80 can see he doesn't hold any true core beliefs. Can you tell me with any certainty what Trump stands for other than himself?

Intellectual dishonesty if I ever seen it...you're better than that :facepalm Even Patrick Chewing, a true conservative, knows Trump is full of shit and a clown.
Did you not just see me apply the same standard in the post you just quoted? Are you blind? I was talking about a specific thing that politicians tend to do which is annoying; you then have to turn it into some partisan bs. You've now gone on another irrelevant rant about Trump. Again, I wasn't talking about Trump, so why do you keep bringing him up?

I don't think I've even criticised Sanders on here before, and would love for him to beat Hilary, because she is utter scum. I don't like Obama because he's a radical fanatic, and I don't like Hilary because she's a psychopathic mass murderer. And I don't like being lectured to about "who we are" by such ignoble scumbags. And as I said, has Trump even done this? One of the things that people like about Trump is that he isn't lecturing the entire American populace about how terrible they are for not opening their arms to illegal immigrants and refugees.

Something that is positive about Trump is his foreign policy, which if you compare it to Hilary's chirping for a no-fly zone in Syria, is a picture of political prudence.

I don't know what you mean by "Presidential material"--i don't think any of the candidates are, and neither is that huckster Obama (or Bush for that matter); but unfortunately, we're stuck with the least bad options, because all the options are bad, because our political system is a decrepit piece of shit.