PDA

View Full Version : Hate to say it but as a Cavs fan, the Thunder have me kinda shook

scuzzy
05-22-2016, 09:20 PM
These guys are the real deal, Westbrooks would eat Irving alive and god knows what the King Kong brothers will do to Love. Just look what Biyombo did to Thompson

I much rather take the easy route and face Curry, he clearly does not show up at the highest level

Another thing I noticed about Curry, the dude only gets "streaky" when the scores jacked up by double digits, he completely fades out when the Warriors are down.

On the other hand, you have Westbrook and Durant have shown to dig their team out of holes (gm 1)

KingPush
05-22-2016, 09:23 PM
Agreed. But as a member of the Lebron-Durant fam i win either way

Im Still Ballin
05-22-2016, 09:24 PM
Me2Bro

They are SCARY good

KiiiiNG
05-22-2016, 09:24 PM
:roll:

Word bro!

scuzzy
05-22-2016, 09:26 PM
Oh no doubt

As a platinum member of both the Durant/Bron Fam and the Dray n Klay Fam

I've already won

Foster5k
05-22-2016, 09:27 PM
Series not over yet. Warriors still the team to beat. If they come back and win game 4, they're right back in the driver's seat.

That being said, if OKC somehow beat the Warriors, then they are favorites to win it all. They would have beaten the Spurs and Warriors. The Cavs would be nothing more than a slight speed bump. Cavs having trouble with the Raptors. OKC is the Raptors times two. However good the Raptors are, times that by two and you got OKC. Lowry/Derozan vs Durant/Westbrook.... lol Cavs don't want any part of that.