PDA

View Full Version : In B4 Warriors Win 3 Straight And Win This Series

branslowski
05-22-2016, 10:07 PM
The game tonight is just a one of those nights type game, but the board aswell as ESPN and other media will overreact over this one game like Thunder already booked their tickets to Cleveland for Finals Game 1 smh. This will give Curry and the Warriors the biggest chip on their shoulders ever which will lead to the mass suicide of Thunder and Bron stans everywhere. Watchout lil bih.

KiiiiNG
05-22-2016, 10:17 PM
Oh it happened against the depleted Grizzlies and Cavs last year! Must mean it's gonna happen again!

So stupid. :facepalm

Cringe-worthy prediction.

KingPush
05-22-2016, 10:19 PM
GS have no chance of winning game 4 with no Draymond

I think Curry will also probably get himself injured trying to lead a team on his own for the first time

OKC in 5

branslowski
05-22-2016, 10:21 PM
Oh it happened against the depleted Grizzlies and Cavs last year! Must mean it's gonna happen again!

So stupid. :facepalm

Cringe-worthy prediction.

Well there's a reason those teams WENT UP 2-1 so....Plus Warriors are A1 with their backs against the wall.

Foster5k
05-22-2016, 10:23 PM
:oldlol:

There's only one problem with your prediction. This OKC team is legit. This team came out tonight and slaughtered the Warriors. I don't remember the Grizzlies or the Cavs doing that.

This is the same team that defeated the Spurs. Everybody had the Spurs/Warriors in the WCF. OKC is better than we thought they were. I don't see the Warriors beating them 3 straight. As I see it, OKC is in the drivers seat. It's now their series to lose.

Young X
05-22-2016, 10:25 PM
That happened against 2 crippled Grizzlies and Cavs teams that they should've SWEPT.

This is different. They're actually facing a healthy team. An ELITE, healthy team at that. Won't be that easy this time.

I'm not saying they won't/can't win this series but it will not be in 6 games.

KG215
05-22-2016, 10:26 PM
The game tonight is just a one of those nights type game, but the board aswell as ESPN and other media will overreact over this one game like Thunder already booked their tickets to Cleveland for Finals Game 1 smh. This will give Curry and the Warriors the biggest chip on their shoulders ever which will lead to the mass suicide of Thunder and Bron stans everywhere. Watchout lil bih.
You mean like how the media was overreacting after game two, saying OKC winning game one was a fluke since the Warriors blew them out in game two? And how the Warriors were going to go on and win the series in five games?

DaSeba5
05-22-2016, 10:30 PM
I can see GS winning the next game, but I hate that people are assuming that. Nobody cares about 73 wins anymore. The Warriors have to earn it now. The Thunder were really underestimated this series.

branslowski
05-22-2016, 10:41 PM
Yawl sleep, Warriors never lose back to back so they takin game 4 by 11...Then they gonna win back home with Draymond snapping out of this mental slump and the whole team playing well where Curry only will need to score 25, and then game 6 Curry gonna make Thunder's crowd sit on their hands and drop their heads in disbelief as he drops 40+ with 7 3's sendin Thunder fishing.

If for some odd reason this doesn't happen then I'd be a Thunder believer.

BlakFrankWhite
05-22-2016, 11:37 PM
No place for you on the Thunder bandwagon in the finals

branslowski
05-22-2016, 11:42 PM
No place for you on the Thunder bandwagon in the finals

Me finally believing the Thunder are legit isn't the samething as bandwagoning. :facepalm

AirBonner
05-22-2016, 11:42 PM
The Thunder are athletic and long which gives the warriors fits. Now way in hell are the warriors winning 3 straight against them :oldlol:

branslowski
05-22-2016, 11:45 PM
Meltdown

LOL!

Giving an opinion on what you think is gonna happen in a series that doesn't contain your favorite team isn't a meltdown. Are yawl dumb or is yawl stupid?:coleman:

Fudge
05-22-2016, 11:51 PM
LOL!

Another one.

AirBonner
05-22-2016, 11:53 PM
Giving an opinion on what you think is gonna happen in a series that doesn't contain your favorite team isn't a meltdown. Are yawl dumb or is yawl stupid?:coleman:
Yeah but you didn't explain how the warriors will win 3 straight :coleman: you didn't go into detail of how they would improve defense or slow Durant and Westbrook down.

branslowski
05-22-2016, 11:59 PM
Yeah but you didn't explain how the warriors will win 3 straight :coleman: you didn't go into detail of how they would improve defense or slow Durant and Westbrook down.

Thats cool, still don't get the bandwagoning comment.:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

AirBonner
05-23-2016, 12:01 AM
Thats cool, still don't get the bandwagoning comment.:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:
Your thread is stupid and has no content :confusedshrug:

branslowski
05-23-2016, 12:50 AM
Your thread is stupid and has no content :confusedshrug:

Nah, its a prediction thread, I gave slight reasons why and how Warriors will win, If you need more subscribe to NBA Insiders cause its 12am n my shawty talkin my head off so, yea, you ca suck a d!ck full of content.

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 01:51 AM
Its time to wake up man, the Warriors are done. Not only is their 2016 season done, but also the next few seasons. People need to remember that the Warriors were a mediocre team in 2013 and 2014 with 47 wins and 51 wins. A stroke of luck got them 67 wins last year, 73 wins this year, and of course an NBA title last year. But the luck has run out, they will be back to where they belong, a 50 wins team with 2nd round exit as its ceiling.

Prime_Shaq
05-23-2016, 02:15 AM
Yawl sleep, Warriors never lose back to back so they takin game 4 by 11...Then they gonna win back home with Draymond snapping out of this mental slump and the whole team playing well where Curry only will need to score 25, and then game 6 Curry gonna make Thunder's crowd sit on their hands and drop their heads in disbelief as he drops 40+ with 7 3's sendin Thunder fishing.

If for some odd reason this doesn't happen then I'd be a Thunder believer.
Thunder doesnt have to win back to back since they won Game 1

branslowski
05-23-2016, 06:48 PM
Its time to wake up man, the Warriors are done. Not only is their 2016 season done, but also the next few seasons. People need to remember that the Warriors were a mediocre team in 2013 and 2014 with 47 wins and 51 wins. A stroke of luck got them 67 wins last year, 73 wins this year, and of course an NBA title last year. But the luck has run out, they will be back to where they belong, a 50 wins team with 2nd round exit as its ceiling.

Winning 51 games makes you mediocre?:biggums:

Getting 67 wins and then 73 wins is a stroke of luck? :biggums:

Is this life?:milton

You can think Warriors are done all you want, I believe they will find a way to right the ship. And it all starts at the offensive end, yea defense is def important but those quick bad shots leads to long rebounds and outlets to Westbrook and Durant on the fastbreak and not even God himself ca stop Durant n Westbrook on the fast break. So again it starts with offence and better shots..Actually its even more simple than that, JUST MAKE YOUR SHOTS..Curry, Klay, Green exc missed hella shots leading to deflading fastbreak scores. Thunder are 51-15 when they get 15 fastbreak points or more, they had 29 lastnight.

Now with defense, they need to continue to leave Robertson open and double KD in the halfcourt and leave Klay on Westbrook but give him some cushion n force him to chuck more 3's n jumpers. It's simple really, lastnight Thunder were just white hot and hitting every damn shot, it happens like that sometimes.

branslowski
05-30-2016, 11:31 PM
Wasn't technically right, instead of them winning 4,5,6...They won 5,6,7.:rockon:

Disaprine
05-31-2016, 11:23 AM
:applause:

riseagainst
05-31-2016, 11:59 AM
LOL Fudge is nowhere to be seen.

:roll:
:lol

sd3035
05-31-2016, 12:01 PM

except in his 10 alts having metldowns :lol

ArbitraryWater
05-31-2016, 12:06 PM

nowhere to be seen yet 4 mins later you made a post in TODAYS thread of his:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408700

Cant imagine what lowlifes some of you are.. :facepalm

riseagainst
05-31-2016, 12:08 PM

you must not know what "yesterday" means.

dh144498
05-31-2016, 12:11 PM

Thread was made "Yesterday, 11:20 PM", clearly right after last night's game.

:biggums: