PDA

View Full Version : Here's exactly how the rest of the series will go...

stalkerforlife
05-22-2016, 10:36 PM
Warriors win game 4 and 5 and go up 3-2.

OKC wins game 6 and tie the series 3-3.

GS wins game 7.

And that's a guarantee.

PP34Deuce
05-22-2016, 10:37 PM

GS wins game 7.

And that's a guarantee.

I believe OKC wins game 4. Wins the series in 6.

Im Still Ballin
05-22-2016, 10:37 PM
Yeah I could see that

Or

OKC go up 3-1

And GSW come back and win in 7

Or OKC wins in 6

KiiiiNG
05-22-2016, 10:38 PM
I believe OKC wins game 4. Wins the series in 6.
Basically everything I ever say comes true, so OKC in 6 is a pretty safe lock.

There is no-one on this planet with my level of basketball foresight. NO-ONE.

BigBoss
05-22-2016, 10:40 PM
OKC wins game 4. (close)

GSW wins game 5. (blow-out)

GSW wins game 6. (close)

GSW wins game 7. (blow-out)

Regardless, LeBald loses in the NBA Finals to go 2 for 7.

#striveforgreatness

Prime_Shaq
05-22-2016, 10:41 PM
OKC wins game 4. (close)

GSW wins game 5. (blow-out)

GSW wins game 6. (close)

GSW wins game 7. (blow-out)

Regardless, LeBald loses in the NBA Finals to go 2 for 7.

#striveforgreatness
I think this too

KiiiiNG
05-22-2016, 10:43 PM
I think this too
lol @ thinking Golden State can beat OKC THREE straight times. :oldlol: :facepalm

They won't even win 2 in a row!

Foster5k
05-22-2016, 10:43 PM
If OKC didn't beat the Spurs, I might be on board with the OP. However, this OKC team is legit and are underrated. They're better than we thought/think they were.

This team came into game 3 and slaughtered the Warriors. If the game had been close, I would think differently. This game was out of reach for the Warriors by the first quarter.

No matter how good we might think the Warriors are, they can't wet the bed like this versus Durant/Westbrook. Given enough opportunities these two guys will find a way to beat you. They are two of the best players in the league.

I got OKC winning this series in 6 or 7.

90sgoat
05-22-2016, 10:48 PM
There is no-one on this planet with my number of alts

Fixed.

BlazerRed
05-22-2016, 10:50 PM
If OKC didn't beat the Spurs, I might be on board with the OP. However, this OKC team is legit and are underrated. They're better than we thought/think they were.

This team came into game 3 and slaughtered the Warriors. If the game had been close, I would think differently. This game was out of reach for the Warriors by the first quarter.

No matter how good we might think the Warriors are, they can't wet the bed like this versus Durant/Westbrook. Given enough opportunities these two guys will find a way to beat you. They are two of the best players in the league.

Well said :applause:

BedroomBully
05-22-2016, 11:27 PM

GS wins game 7.

And that's a guarantee.
If you're wrong can you go away forever? Or better yet, look for employment instead of asking people for donations?

Genaro
05-22-2016, 11:32 PM
Should be fun. It's up to the Warriors now to grab their place in history.

Cleverness
05-22-2016, 11:57 PM

This... OKC is straight up legit. WB & Durant are two all-time greats in their prime and Adams is a beast who is knocking the hell out of everyone with physicality (something they lacked in 2012)... Kanter, Ibaka, Roberson, Waiters, and Foye could be a solid starting 5 and playoff worthy (in the East)

AirBonner
05-23-2016, 12:00 AM
This... OKC is straight up legit. WB & Durant are two all-time greats in their prime and Adams is a beast who is knocking the hell out of everyone with physicality (something they lacked in 2012)... Kanter, Ibaka, Roberson, Waiters, and Foye could be a solid starting 5 and playoff worthy (in the East)
Disagree. They would be nowhere near playoff contention :biggums:

BlazerRed
05-23-2016, 12:06 AM

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/wtf/wtf042.gif