PDA

View Full Version : Why do Kobe fans resent LeBron and his fans?

Im Still Ballin
05-22-2016, 10:45 PM
I think they hated them from day one... Kobe was the heir to the throne, the next big thing, the guy who was going to be the next Michael Jordan...

But then this young stud comes along.. Steals the show. And Kobe is forgotten. Now they're all talking about LeBron, as the next big thing.

I think this is why they resented LeBron and his supporters since day one. He became what they hoped Kobe would become. The heir fit for the throne.

TomCat
05-22-2016, 10:47 PM
The guy retired. Let it go. We already know he is better than bran

Im Still Ballin
05-22-2016, 10:54 PM
It's like your husband leaving you for a younger woman

Resentment

JT123
05-22-2016, 10:57 PM
I think they hated them from day one... Kobe was the heir to the throne, the next big thing, the guy who was going to be the next Michael Jordan...

But then this young stud comes along.. Steals the show. And Kobe is forgotten. Now they're all talking about LeBron, as the next big thing.

I think this is why they resented LeBron and his supporters since day one. He became what they hoped Kobe would become. The heir fit for the throne.
:applause: They just can't stand how quickly and easily Lebron surpassed their idol. Kobe literally dedicated his entire life to trying to become a Jordan replica, and not only did he fail miserably but Lebron stole the league right from under him before he ever even had it.
If Kobe and his stans weren't such losers I'd almost feel sorry for them, ALMOST

knicksman
05-22-2016, 11:02 PM
Well low iqs and high iqs just cant get along. Low iqs only go for superficial things like stats or PER while high iqs Like to dig deeper like analyzing skillsets that goes beyond just stats.

Dictator
05-22-2016, 11:06 PM
Its the players gamestyle. Kobe was a shooter while Lebron is a driver. One of the reasons why a lot of us kobe/lakers fans like curry is because he likes to take difficult shots similar to kobe.

Im Still Ballin
05-22-2016, 11:11 PM
Its the players gamestyle. Kobe was a shooter while Lebron is a driver. One of the reasons why a lot of us kobe/lakers fans like curry is because he likes to take difficult shots similar to kobe.
No I don't think this is it

LeBron has been resented since day one by Kobe fans

He simply pulled the rug up from under Kobe

He was the hot young girlfriend your husband left you for

The new big thing

Fudge
05-22-2016, 11:23 PM
Agreed bro

Genaro
05-22-2016, 11:30 PM
OP makes a question. Answers himself. Disagree with answers from others posters. Log in his alts to agree with his vision.

NBAGOAT
05-22-2016, 11:33 PM
OP makes a question. Answers himself. Disagree with answers from others posters. Log in his alts to agree with his vision.

tbf there's only been one legit answer so far(it's a pretty good one too).