PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant has finally become a MAN

knicksman
05-22-2016, 11:50 PM
But most players do at this age thats why this is the age for winning rings. This is the time where the greats mature and finally let go of stats. And durant this season just got that kobe genes. Not giving a damn about percentages and just taking tough shots after tough shots. And he finally takes the responsibility of being the main scorer in the clutch which is the best indicator of him finally being a MAN.

BlakFrankWhite
05-22-2016, 11:51 PM
Sorry bruh, no place for you on the Thunder bandwagon.

Ben Simmons
05-22-2016, 11:51 PM
What are you gonna say if he doesnt win the title?

knicksman
05-22-2016, 11:53 PM
What are you gonna say if he doesnt win the title?

Well at least hes now taking over instead of letting westbrook run the show

imdaman99
05-22-2016, 11:54 PM
No respect for Westbrook? He just had a 30-12-8 game :facepalm

BlakFrankWhite
05-22-2016, 11:56 PM

He outplayed Curry AGAIN.. And OP who slobbered off Curry's dicc all season hates GOATbrook

AirBonner
05-22-2016, 11:57 PM
Kobe genes? :coleman: Durant is a better shooter than Kobe could ever dream of being. stfu.

imdaman99
05-23-2016, 12:04 AM
He outplayed Curry AGAIN.. And OP who slobbered off Curry's dicc all season hates GOATbrook
:lol I know. He says the same shit over and over about how Westbrook and Lebron are cancers :lol

knicksman
05-23-2016, 12:06 AM

I dont like westbrook coz of how he plays. But now that billy d is making him more like a pure pg, hes becoming more impactful

knicksman
05-23-2016, 12:08 AM
Kobe genes? :coleman: Durant is a better shooter than Kobe could ever dream of being. stfu.

I mean mentality. He doesnt care if he shoots 10-30. The guy doesnt cherry picks anymore. He only cares about winning

Spurs m8
05-23-2016, 12:10 AM
What a time!!!

:djparty :djparty :djparty

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 12:21 AM
Well Lebron will make Durant his little boy again in NBA Finals, some things will never change.

Nuff Said
05-23-2016, 01:14 AM
I mean mentality. He doesnt care if he shoots 10-30. The guy doesnt cherry picks anymore. He only cares about winning
***** had 15 legit shots fym

Mike smith
05-23-2016, 01:28 AM
Well Lebron will make Durant his little boy again in NBA Finals, some things will never change.
Well kiddlovenets predicted it so we all know what that means. Durant will make Lebron his bitch and win his first ring

WHAT

A

Time

3ball
05-23-2016, 01:33 AM

not this time.. :no: ... no wade.. :confusedshrug:

and durant has grown into a man.. didn't you read the OP?

also, today's game is built around the 3-point shot - but it isn't real skill, since most 3-pointers are catch-and-shoot and WIDE OPEN (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406865), whereas 2-pointers are scored in more diverse ways and are more CONTESTED.. this is important because Durant dominated tonight with TWO POINTERS.

in other words, it was just a matter of time before teams naturally came around to styles and ways to circumvent the 3-pointer - the real skill (2-pointers) took over as it should.. :banana:

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 01:46 AM
not this time.. :no: ... no wade.. :confusedshrug:

and durant has grown into a man.. didn't you read the OP?

also, today's game is built around the 3-point shot - but it isn't real skill, since most 3-pointers are catch-and-shoot and WIDE OPEN (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406865), whereas 2-pointers are scored in more diverse ways and are more CONTESTED.. this is important because Durant dominated tonight with TWO POINTERS.

in other words, it was just a matter of time before teams naturally came around to styles and ways to circumvent the 3-pointer - the real skill (2-pointers) took over as it should.. :banana:

Yeah I read the OP, but Durant is still Lebron's little boy, like he always was and always will be. Just like you are always a kid in your parents eyes, no matter how old you are. Lebron has Durant's number, Cavs will finish off the Thunder in 6 games. But anyway, its an impressive season for the Thunder, beating a 67 wins team and then a 73 wins team to reach NBA Finals. Id start celebrating already if I were a Thunder fan.

knicksman
05-23-2016, 01:54 AM
***** had 15 legit shots fym

Because theres no 4th quarter. His role now is crunch time scorer

knicksman
05-23-2016, 01:57 AM
Yeah I read the OP, but Durant is still Lebron's little boy, like he always was and always will be. Just like you are always a kid in your parents eyes, no matter how old you are. Lebron has Durant's number, Cavs will finish off the Thunder in 6 games. But anyway, its an impressive season for the Thunder, beating a 67 wins team and then a 73 wins team to reach NBA Finals. Id start celebrating already if I were a Thunder fan.

Bran has never grown. Hes still the scared bitch in crunch time. While durant, like most atgs at this age, has matured this season.