PDA

View Full Version : D-Wade was suspended in 2012 for basically the same kick

mistergreens
05-23-2016, 01:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kasTHolwOwI

moongaze
05-23-2016, 02:01 PM
The warriors always seem to have good fortune fall in their lap. How does that ape green not get suspended

livinglegend
05-23-2016, 02:02 PM
:lol :lol
The NBA better make the right decision or things will get ugly.

HoopSuperstar
05-23-2016, 02:06 PM
At least Wade did a look away. Or did he?

moongaze
05-23-2016, 02:11 PM
The thunder need to accidently kick Curry's knee next game

Snarky Narc
05-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Wade's looks more intentional to me.

moongaze
05-23-2016, 02:14 PM
The thunder need to accidently kick Curry's knee next game. If the NBA isn't going to do anything about it they'll have to get retribution on their own. Were talking about a guys ability to have kids and a family.

Meticode
05-23-2016, 02:14 PM
In all honesty I'll be surprised if the NBA suspends Green. Mostly because this decision can change the whole outcome of the series for something so borderline. I think he should be suspended because on the replay it shows him looking down at where he kicked Adams during the leg flail.

HoopSuperstar
05-23-2016, 02:20 PM
It's no secret that they don't like each other.

tpols
05-23-2016, 02:22 PM
The thunder need to accidently kick Curry's knee next game. If the NBA isn't going to do anything about it they'll have to get retribution on their own. Were talking about a guys ability to have kids and a family.

you're a real scumbag dude..

Draymond Green didnt take away anybodys ability to be on the court.. you advocating for OKC to target joints and take people out of the game really speaks to a lack of class on your part.

like I said, scumbag.

moongaze
05-23-2016, 02:26 PM

Draymond Green didnt take away anybodys ability to be on the court.. you advocating for OKC to target joints and take people out of the game really speaks to a lack of class on your part.

like I said, scumbag.

Lol scumbag is the person that follows another poster around, slinging personal insults . Scumbag is a dude that will excuse anything that goes against his favor team. You are incapable of being objective and a man.

HurricaneKid
05-23-2016, 02:26 PM

like I said, scumbag.

And you don't think allowing such behavior will continue to escalate on its own?

That "scumbag" isn't NEARLY as invested in this situation as the Thunder are. How do you think THEY will feel about Dray getting off AGAIN?

Putting a stop to the physical escalation is one of the reasons you HAVE to do something here.

Rumor now has it they may increase it to a F2, bringing him 1 flagrant/T away from a suspension. That's the cowards way out IMO.

moongaze
05-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Also, in what world is taking someone's ability to play the game away for a temporary time equal to or worse of an act than possibly causing a man to not be able to have kids permanently? Like I said, real scumbag homer you are.

tpols
05-23-2016, 02:34 PM
And you don't think allowing such behavior will continue to escalate on its own?

That "scumbag" isn't NEARLY as invested in this situation as the Thunder are. How do you think THEY will feel about Dray getting off AGAIN?

Putting a stop to the physical escalation is one of the reasons you HAVE to do something here.

Rumor now has it they may increase it to a F2, bringing him 1 flagrant/T away from a suspension. That's the cowards way out IMO.

how do I think the Thunder feel? Pretty damn good. They went on like a 20-0 run after that kick. I'd bet they'll let Steven Adams take a blow to the nuts every game if it means what'll happen is what happened last night.

this whole situation has been blown up because it was draymond green ... same people crying about him over and over.

tpols
05-23-2016, 02:37 PM
Also, in what world is taking someone's ability to play the game away for a temporary time equal to or worse of an act than possibly causing a man to not be able to have kids permanently? Like I said, real scumbag homer you are.

lol.. you're such a drama queen.

Steven Adams didnt lose his ability to have kids.

ImKobe
05-23-2016, 02:38 PM

How do you know, did he impregnate you last night?

livinglegend
05-23-2016, 02:39 PM

If he keeps getting kicked like that, he will lose that ability. He already got hit 2 times by gaymond screen.

livinglegend
05-23-2016, 02:40 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

moongaze
05-23-2016, 02:44 PM

You're such a dumbass. What he did has the possibility to do that to someone. There's nowhere in the game for that. You're the definition of a homer .

moongaze
05-23-2016, 02:45 PM

:oldlol:

tpols
05-23-2016, 02:47 PM

well, according to you guys he wouldnt have been able to...

I'm hearing Adams is just getting out of surgery right now, amazing he was able to pull through.

swagga
05-23-2016, 03:01 PM
well, according to you guys he wouldnt have been able to...

I'm hearing Adams is just getting out of surgery right now, amazing he was able to pull through.

son you don't know how it feels to get hit in the balls because you don't have any besides kobe's, still stuck in your ass after his retirement. pathetic tbh.

RRR3
05-23-2016, 03:06 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ruthless.

Born Sinner
05-23-2016, 03:06 PM
Lol scumbag is the person that follows another poster around, slinging personal insults . Scumbag is a dude that will excuse anything that goes against his favor team. You are incapable of being objective and a man.
Get a lofe you loser. Youre to invested in this :lol its just a game

Rocketswin2013
05-23-2016, 03:08 PM
:oldlol:

Snarky Narc
05-23-2016, 03:11 PM
Get a lofe you loser.
Yeah, get a lofe :lol