PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors are the most hated team in the league

Im Still Ballin
05-23-2016, 08:34 PM
How do these guys even have fans...

They epitomize everything that is wrong with basketball

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 08:36 PM
Nah they are not most hated team, but by far the most overrated team. A 50 wins caliber team overachieving with a tremendous level of luck, eventually they will come back to reality and become mediocre again.

Im Still Ballin
05-23-2016, 08:37 PM
Nah they are not most hated team, but by far the most overrated team. A 50 wins caliber team overachieving with a tremendous level of luck, eventually they will come back to reality and become mediocre again.
Nope

They are

moongaze
05-23-2016, 09:12 PM
I'm not sure how they have fans, either. They're a dirty team. I'm beginning to wonder just how intentional klay Thompson colliding with Kyrie's knees were last year. Shit team and shit fan base. I would destroy draymond green if I played in the league. Thunder players are bitches if draymond doesn't get jacked up next game

NZStreetBaller
05-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Cavs are..... nobody normal wants to root for a loser team thats tried to buy its way to a championship.

90sgoat
05-23-2016, 09:20 PM
Honestly they are.

It's a combination of playing such a boring advanced stats nerd ball and the disgusting overhyping by media and retards like Warriorfan and TheMarkMadsen.

Holy crap I thought Lebron stans were the worst, they seem like reasonable fellows compared to the teen girl hysteria that is a Curry fan.

coin24
05-23-2016, 09:25 PM
Meltdown:lol

Im Still Ballin
05-23-2016, 09:26 PM
Meltdown:lol
cashew24 :lol

artificial
05-23-2016, 09:38 PM
Yeah, that's your opinion. And no one cares about it. I came into this thread hoping to see some sort of objective data. Should've checked OP before clicking.

And Warriors are currently one of the most popular teams in the NBA (based on attendance, TV ratings, merchandise sales, etc). So yeah, your opinion seems wrong by all accounts. But you are just bitter and want to act like a d

Im Still Ballin
05-23-2016, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=artificial]Yeah, that's your opinion. And no one cares about it. I came into this thread hoping to see some sort of objective data. Should've checked OP before clicking.

And Warriors are currently one of the most popular teams in the NBA (based on attendance, TV ratings, merchandise sales, etc). So yeah, your opinion seems wrong by all accounts. But you are just bitter and want to act like a d

artificial
05-23-2016, 10:01 PM
Nope

Check Twitter analytics you fool
Now I'm curious. What analytics you mean in specific?

http://s33.postimg.org/quihmbw8v/Screen_Shot_2016_05_24_at_11_00_32.png

KiiiiNG
05-23-2016, 10:02 PM
Nope

Check Twitter analytics you fool
:roll: :applause:

Im Still Ballin
05-23-2016, 10:06 PM
Now I'm curious. What analytics you mean in specific?

http://s33.postimg.org/quihmbw8v/Screen_Shot_2016_05_24_at_11_00_32.png
On what people have been saying about the Warriors compared to every other team

You literally have no idea about any of this

artificial
05-23-2016, 10:09 PM
On what people have been saying about the Warriors compared to every other team

You literally have no idea about any of this
Enlighten me and prove that your statements aren't just a bunch of crap you are making up. Otherwise you should really try to control your emotions better :pimp:

TommyGriffin
05-23-2016, 10:14 PM
Enlighten me and prove that your statements aren't just a bunch of crap you are making up. Otherwise you should really try to control your emotions better :pimp:
I think he is having a meltdown.

Im Still Ballin
05-23-2016, 10:16 PM
Do you know what a decay rate algorithm is? Do you understand hypermetrics? I can't simple explain social platform engineering to someone who doesn't understand any of it

artificial
05-23-2016, 10:30 PM
Do you know what a decay rate algorithm is? Do you understand hypermetrics? I can't simple explain social platform engineering to someone who doesn't understand any of it
Blah blah blah. Don't bother explaining, I'm not asking for explanations. Just post the evidence that backs up your statements. Simple enough.

I'm not even daring you at this point. I'm legitimately curious about this data you talk of.