PDA

View Full Version : JVG and Mark Jackson going OFF on leagues decision to not suspend Draymond

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-23-2016, 09:18 PM
Jeff said it will haunt the league for a long time.

Props to these two for saying what needed to be said.

I cant believe what company men the TNT guys have been about this. So disappointed that the ESPN guys are spittin the truth over them SMH:facepalm :facepalm

Born Sinner
05-23-2016, 09:20 PM
Reggie miller is a huge f@g.

imdaman99
05-23-2016, 09:20 PM
This is why I love JVG, he isn't afraid of the big bad NBA.

90sgoat
05-23-2016, 09:21 PM
Silver is an absolute disgrace, hated this dude from the beginning. You thought Stern was a shady character, but nothing compared to Silver who cares about nothing but money. Ads on jerseys, cheating, colluding, Silver doesn't care, just count the money.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-23-2016, 09:22 PM
This is why I love JVG, he isn't afraid of the big bad NBA.

Yup. Lost respect for Chuck, Shaq and Kenny with their bull.

L8krH8tr
05-23-2016, 09:23 PM
kicked him right in the nuts... what a joke.

90sgoat
05-23-2016, 09:23 PM
Yup. Lost respect for Chuck, Shaq and Kenny with their bull.

What did they say?

Probably just being racist is my guess. Those nikkas don't like a big strong white who doesn't fall for ghetto intimidation.

TommyGriffin
05-23-2016, 09:24 PM
This is just hard basketball, like how the 90's were played.

KiiiiNG
05-23-2016, 09:25 PM
No matter what Golden State does from here on out, it won't ever matter. This is the NBA's way of admitting they want Golden State to win. Not that we already didn't know that, but this literally proves it beyond a reasonable doubt for the first time in history. This proves the league is somewhat rigged for teams that get the highest ratings... again, we knew this... but this is the first time it's ever been undeniably proven.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-23-2016, 09:25 PM
What did they say?

Probably just being racist is my guess. Those nikkas don't like a big strong white who doesn't fall for ghetto intimidation.

They were defending Draymond and saying it was inadvertent:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

coin24
05-23-2016, 09:28 PM
Hmm I wonder if a white player did it to a black how long the suspension would be, because then it would be racist aswel obviously:oldlol:

90sgoat
05-23-2016, 09:29 PM
They were defending Draymond and saying it was inadvertent:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Yep racism.

The same reason they beat up on Blake.

Nikkas don't like a physical white guy.

KiiiiNG
05-23-2016, 09:31 PM
I cringed so hard last night listening to those clueless buffoons. Stephen A this morning was the most nauseating i've ever seen him. They don't give a **** about what's fair or spitting truth, they're typical selfish negros with no regard for integrity. I'm a black dude myself, so I'm more embarrassed than anything about these cats bruh. :facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-23-2016, 09:45 PM
I cringed so hard last night listening to those clueless buffoons. Stephen A this morning was the most nauseating i've ever seen him. They don't give a **** about what's fair or spitting truth, they're typical selfish negros with no regard for integrity. I'm a black dude myself, so I'm more embarrassed than anything about these cats bruh. :facepalm
:lol :lol :applause:

Sarcastic
05-23-2016, 09:56 PM
What kills it for the NBA is the suspension the day before for Jones, and the rigged lottery where Mutombo is congratulating the Sixers hours before the balls are even done. 2 clear incidents of rigging in less than a week.

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 09:56 PM
umm, can this decision be overturned? Anyway it wont change anything, Thunder in 6.

sportjames23
05-23-2016, 09:59 PM
Welp, the league has just made it legal to kick a player in the balls, so I say OKC should reply in kind.

Stringer Bell
05-23-2016, 10:07 PM

Pretty much everything Stephen A. Smith says is horrible. And he feels the need to yell 90% of the time which makes it worse.

Annoying bug-eyed clown.