PDA

View Full Version : Admit it...Lowry and DeRozan have shut you the F up...

stalkerforlife
05-23-2016, 11:00 PM
They shut my ass up.

I don't think they stand a chance in hell when it comes to winning the series, but they've shown me a lot.

In today's NBA, you may very well be justified in maxing out DeRozan. Dude can probe the defense and has a very high basketball IQ when it comes to the mid-range game. The mid-range game is definitely NOT dead when it comes to DeRozan.

Prime_Shaq
05-23-2016, 11:01 PM
Yup, I didnt even have them getting pass the Heat. Corey Joseph is mad underrated though.

stalkerforlife
05-23-2016, 11:02 PM
Yup, I didnt even have them getting pass the Heat. Corey Joseph is mad underrated though.

Agreed.

Dude is a suffocating defender at times.

oarabbus
05-23-2016, 11:03 PM
This team/these two guys are legitimately the most off I have EVER been off in sports. My calls generally range from solid to excellent but I thought these two were trash about to be swept up by LeBroom.

sammichoffate
05-23-2016, 11:03 PM
Derozan played great, didn't chuck anything and attacked the basket/got open using his athleticism. Just super inconsistent

Real14
05-23-2016, 11:04 PM
They sure shut me the F up tonight I tell u that. I take my hat off to them. Let's hope they continue in game 5.

kNicKz
05-23-2016, 11:05 PM
Absolutely. I thought the Cavs would either sweep or win in 5.

Mad respect to Lowry and Derozan for bouncing back from very poor shooting earlier in the post season

90sgoat
05-23-2016, 11:07 PM
I like DeRozans scoring versatility he is like Rip Hamilton with a handle.

elementally morale
05-23-2016, 11:08 PM
After game three I thought that was it for Toronto. Good job good effort. Didn't expect them winning tonight especially after losing the lead.

tpols
05-23-2016, 11:11 PM
they have heart at home for sure .. lowry especially looked confident

Fire Colangelo
05-23-2016, 11:14 PM
You won't find me talking shit about them anymore lol.

They sucked for most of the playoffs but they were able to pull out wins for us for the games that REALLY mattered including games 2, 5 and 7 for the Pacers + Miami series. Obviously game 3 and 4 vs the Cavs were must wins as well, and we were able to ride them to get the W (obviously role players contributed a ton as well).

I don't think we win this series, we'll be able to take it to 7 max IMO. But I'm glad shitheads like SAS can finally shut the fk up.

Extremely proud of this team, as much as I'm nostalgic and as much as I love VC, I have no problem saying that this is probably the GOAT raptors team.

MellowYellow
05-23-2016, 11:15 PM
I thought I told yall the Raps are a completely different team at home.

Showtime80'
05-23-2016, 11:21 PM
I hope these last few games are an eye opener not just for Lowry/DeRozen but for EVERY 3 POINT CHUCKING GUARD IN THE LEAGUE!!! If you suck at the 3 point shot, DON'T FORCE 10+ ATTEMPTS!!! and you might have some success.

In today's less physical NBA guards can beat their man easier than ever, one or two steps and you have a clear lane to the basket. Don't pass the ball to a corner three or take 3 steps back to take a 3, just ATTACK that open look from 15 to 18' feet, one you start nailing a couple of those the paint will be EVEN MORE OPEN!!!

Loved the way DeRozen played tonight, VERY OLD SCHOOL!!! Get the best shot AS CLOSE TO THE BASKET as possible and exploit the mid range open looks.

A TON of players are bailing out defenses by thinking they're Steph Curry, STOP IT!!! Take a page out of DeRozen's book.

bluechox2
05-23-2016, 11:23 PM
miami with whiteside would have swet the cavs....#matchups

FKAri
05-23-2016, 11:27 PM
Where's Dragic doe?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-23-2016, 11:28 PM
Playoffs

Lowry 18/6/5 36/27/76 shoot
_er_zan 21/4/3 38/17/80 shoot with terrible D

:oldlol: :oldlol:

nah they had good games tonight but theyve been trash overall in the playoffs.

theyre lucking Val (first 2 rounds), Biyombo, Cory and Patterson carried them with their consistency and superior impact

stalkerforlife
05-23-2016, 11:30 PM
I hope these last few games are an eye opener not just for Lowry/DeRozen but for EVERY 3 POINT CHUCKING GUARD IN THE LEAGUE!!! If you suck at the 3 point shot, DON'T FORCE 10+ ATTEMPTS!!! and you might have some success.

In today's less physical NBA guards can beat their man easier than ever, one or two steps and you have a clear lane to the basket. Don't pass the ball to a corner three or take 3 steps back to take a 3, just ATTACK that open look from 15 to 18' feet, one you start nailing a couple of those the paint will be EVEN MORE OPEN!!!

Loved the way DeRozen played tonight, VERY OLD SCHOOL!!! Get the best shot AS CLOSE TO THE BASKET as possible and exploit the mid range open looks.

A TON of players are bailing out defenses by thinking they're Steph Curry, STOP IT!!! Take a page out of DeRozen's book.

:applause: