PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron loses to Toronto, does he leave?

Knicksfever2010
05-23-2016, 11:11 PM
Does he pull his shenanigans and bolts again?

Next year their cap is $86.6 million. Not sure how they will be able to improve. Does Lebron leave for L.A.? NY?

The way Lebron plays (passes 1st), he needs to have a pure shooter like a Carmelo

kamil
05-23-2016, 11:13 PM
Depends. What Eastern conference team can he join to collude and create a superteam?

Knicksfever2010
05-23-2016, 11:14 PM
Depends. What Eastern conference team can he join to collude and create a superteam?

Knicks would have cap space for him :lol

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 11:14 PM
Does he pull his shenanigans and bolts again?

Next year their cap is $86.6 million. Not sure how they will be able to improve. Does Lebron leave for L.A.? NY?

The way Lebron plays (passes 1st), he needs to have a pure shooter like a Carmelo

lol this Knicks troll is bragging about Lebron going to Knicks again, which only happens in his dream.
:roll:

Foster5k
05-23-2016, 11:16 PM
Nah, he has to stay. He can't keep running. He has two rings. He's content with that as long as he can win at least one in Cleveland. I think he will try to bluff like he's going to leave into order to get what he wants. He needs more help. Kyrie and Love are garbage.

Klay 3D
05-23-2016, 11:17 PM
I wonder where he can join a team with a top 3 PG and top 3 PF in the East...

kamil
05-23-2016, 11:18 PM
Nah, he has to stay. He can't keep running. He has two rings. He's content with that as long as he can win at least one in Cleveland. I think he will try to bluff like he's going to leave into order to get what he wants. He needs more help. Kyrie and Love are garbage.

:lol :lol :lol

MORE HELP! LEBRON* NEEDS MORE HELP!!

NBAGOAT
05-23-2016, 11:18 PM
this has been pretty much answered by sources already. If he loses no chance he leaves, it be terrible PR wise. If he wins, take it with a grain of salt since it's Stephen A but he said Lebron could go back to Miami or even LA(:lol ).

bluechox2
05-23-2016, 11:19 PM
toronto has a good team for him...

Cold soul
05-23-2016, 11:19 PM

Lebron always needs more help the story of his career.

stalkerforlife
05-23-2016, 11:20 PM

You're a disgrace. :lol

Grey Dawn
You mean retire?

Asukal
:lol :lol :lol

MORE HELP! LEBRON* NEEDS MORE HELP!!

SOMEBODY HELP LEBRON! :rant

PickernRoller
Where? He can't go West. Dude will hardly make it out of the 2nd round if he gets that far? Go to the Spurs? Blazers? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dictator
Didn't he already tell Wade if they lose he'll leave and create a super team with cp3 wade melo & jrsmith

kamil
05-23-2016, 11:21 PM
Lebron always needs more help the story of his career.

Why does nobody else need 'more help' why is LeBron* the only that apparently needs colluded superteams? Are the other superstars of the league irrelevant or not deserving of help... or a championship?

LAZERUSS
05-23-2016, 11:21 PM
3" will fire Lue, and trade away Love and Kyrie.

kamil
05-23-2016, 11:22 PM
SOMEBODY HELP LEBRON! :rant

Why not just have the refs wear Cavs jerseys?

They gave LeBron* the call after this:

http://s32.postimg.org/ag501tjzp/Le_Bron_Flop.gif

Even with that there was no flop fine either.

bigkingsfan
05-23-2016, 11:22 PM
Knicks would have cap space for him :lol
He said "superteam."

Knicksfever2010
05-23-2016, 11:26 PM
He said "superteam."

Porzingis/Melo/Lebron is better than Love/Kyrie/Lebron

Knicks have a roster that compliments Lebrons game much better

BlakFrankWhite
05-23-2016, 11:31 PM
IT'S HAPPENING
GOATBROOK KD LEBRON BIG 3 WITH ADAMS AND KANTER FRONT COURT AND BENCH WITH IBAKA AND THE GOONS

PsychoBe
05-23-2016, 11:32 PM
melo needs some help but nobody says nuthin' about that :facepalm

sfballa13
05-23-2016, 11:32 PM

Calderon / Grant
Lebron /
Melo / Derrick Williams
Porzingis / Kyle O'Quinn
Lopez /

That team is actually not that bad honestly

Kyrie, Delladova >>>> Calderon, Grant
Melo, Porzingis, Lopez >>> Love, Thompson, Mozgov
Shumpert, Frye, JR Smith >>>> Free Agent Signings

It's not really an improvement for Lebron

But imagine if they could dump Calderon and get Rondo to take a cut to join that team on a big one year deal

Rondo--Lebron--Melo--Porzingis--Lopez

I think Rondo would do it

Sign some ring chasers and you are all set with Horny at the helm and Phil Jackson the Zen Master behind the scenes

Then after next season, CP3 takes a cut to form the final form of the super team CP3-Lebron-Melo-Porzingis

kamil
05-23-2016, 11:34 PM
melo needs some help but nobody says nuthin' about that :facepalm

I've said this before too (along the lines). Why is LeBron* the only guy deserving of more help? Dude's got a superteam with 3 guys giving the whistle in his favour at all times. What more does he need and why ONLY him? There's more than one player in this league... and he aint even the face of it anymore either.

Grey Dawn
05-23-2016, 11:34 PM
I wonder where he can join a team with a top 3 PG and top 3 PF in the East...

Valenciunus is a C not a PF:eek:

bigkingsfan
05-23-2016, 11:39 PM
Rondo--Lebron--Melo--Porzingis--Lopez

I think Rondo would do it

Rondo and Lebron together, do you watch basketball? :oldlol:

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 11:41 PM

Knicks fans.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Poetry
05-23-2016, 11:42 PM
If he wins, take it with a grain of salt since it's Stephen A but he said Lebron could go back to Miami or even LA(:lol ).

That's what I've been reading.

BlakFrankWhite
05-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Knicks fans.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And you know you fcked up in the head when even kidslovenets laugh at you.

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 11:48 PM
And you know you fcked up in the head when even kidslovenets laugh at you.

Oh yeah that knicks troll has an avatar with Durant in Knicks uniform, and as a thunder fan you are loving it.
:rolleyes:

ThunderKat
05-23-2016, 11:50 PM
IT'S HAPPENING
GOATBROOK KD LEBRON BIG 3 WITH ADAMS AND KANTER FRONT COURT AND BENCH WITH IBAKA AND THE GOONS

League wouldn't allow it. Why the hell did he leave Miami? He could have taken another discount and grabbed another star.

90sgoat
05-23-2016, 11:51 PM
Word on the street is Love out, Melo in.

Knicksfever2010
05-23-2016, 11:56 PM

why would the Knicks trade Melo for Love? Love is a big contract and isn't an impact player w/o a playmaker

Kiddlovesnets
05-23-2016, 11:56 PM
why would the Knicks trade Melo for Love? Love is a big contract and isn't an impact player w/o a playmaker

Because they are the Knicks, what else do you expect? As a Knicks fan yourself you should very well understand the nature of your team.
:roll:

Blue&Orange
05-24-2016, 12:03 AM
OP is stuck in 2010. He is experiencing some groundhog day shit.

90sgoat
05-24-2016, 12:14 AM

M

Poetry
05-24-2016, 12:17 AM

"I really hope that, before our career is over, we can all play together. ... At least one, maybe one or two seasons -- me, Melo, D-Wade, CP -- we can get a year in," James told Bleacher Report in February for a feature story on James' and Anthony's relationship that was published Wednesday. "I would actually take a pay cut to do that."

BigBoss
05-24-2016, 12:28 AM
He already said he wants to play with CP3, Melo, Wade on one team. He's probably going to New York.

guy
05-24-2016, 12:24 PM
If Lebron shoots once in the last 5 minutes, why is that his team's fault? That same issue would be on any team he plays for, regardless of how talented they are. Seriously, if this is a topic of conversation and something that Lebron is seriously pondering, dude should just retire.

If this team loses, its not a talent issue. I think the only teams that would be more talented that have cap space to make room for him next year are the Warriors and Spurs (I'm assuming this cause of all the Durant talk) and he would look like an enormous bitch for that, way worse then when he went to Miami. Lebron is primarily responsible for the style of play his teams play pretty much everywhere he goes anyway. His supporting cast is good enough and he dictates his teams play. The only other logical explanation is that HE is not good enough anymore.

If he's that uncompetitive that he doesn't think he can win with this team anymore, he should really just retire. He's an all-time great and got his rings anyway.

Klay 3D
05-24-2016, 01:01 PM
Heard he's signing with a hockey team so he doesn't have to worry about a 4th quarter and showing his receding hairline.

kamil
05-24-2016, 04:41 PM
Heard he's signing with a hockey team so he doesn't have to worry about a 4th quarter and showing his receding hairline.

LOL

Hey Yo
05-24-2016, 04:52 PM
They don't play quarters in Hockey.

you = FAIL

kamil
05-24-2016, 05:14 PM

you = FAIL

No kidding?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/401/e37.png

riseagainst
05-24-2016, 05:17 PM

you = FAIL

you must be fun at parties.

:sleeping

Hey Yo
05-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Then why didn't he say 4th period?

Nice try....but dude's joke failed.

Not surprised you laughed though.

smoovegittar
05-24-2016, 05:23 PM
He already said he wants to play with CP3, Melo, Wade on one team. He's probably going to New York.

More likely that NY trades Melo for Love and picks. Melo isn't getting any younger -

Hey Yo
05-24-2016, 05:24 PM
you must be fun at parties.

:sleeping
Dude should be thanking me.

I saved himself from looking like a dumbass again in the future.

Optimus Prime
05-24-2016, 05:47 PM
He's gone if they don't win this year. We all know this, and we also know that he won't dare go West because he'd actually have to try to make the Finals every year.

I don't see any teams in the Least that are LeBron Approved; meaning, I don't see any other teams that have 2 stars, young prospects and an owner willing to spend record amounts of money to give LeBron whatever he wants.

So the only option I see is that he forms the All Time Beta Collusion team that he's talked about openly with Paul, Melo and Wade. Where can he do this? New York? :confusedshrug:

TLDR:

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/lebron-is-a-bitch-tshirt-rondo.jpg