PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love is TERRIBLE

JT123
05-23-2016, 11:40 PM
17 ppg on 36% in the playoffs thus far. :facepalm
Dude is channeling his inner Kobe

Velocirap31
05-23-2016, 11:41 PM
Kobe would have more than 17ppg though. The 36% is fair.

Jacks3
05-23-2016, 11:44 PM
He's channeling one of the best playoff performers in history? Nah.

He's just another star ruined by LBJ. Put him on a team without the most ball-dominant player in history/one of the worst shooters in the league, a team where's hes more than just a spot-up shooter, and he's back to dominating.

Unfortunately he's stuck playing with LeBrick James.

bobopenguin
05-23-2016, 11:51 PM
clearly Lue & lebron system is holing Love back so bad.

Kevin Love needs to be the center of offense.. cavs needs to use lebron as a supporting tool, and draw up plays for kevin love..

stop destorying a 20/10 guy..

Collie
05-23-2016, 11:59 PM
The Lebron Effect. See also: Wade in 2013, Bosh.

Inferno
05-24-2016, 12:00 AM
:oldlol:

You guys better worry about OKC more than what's going on in the East.

I'm not tripping.

ALBballer
05-24-2016, 12:01 AM
Whose gonna keep Biyombo off the board? Maybe Mozgov needs more time.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-24-2016, 12:01 AM
The Lebron Effect. See also: Wade in 2013, Bosh.
this

relegated to a spotup shooter

Bran isnt a top tier playmaker like Rubio to make Love a 26PPG 56TS beast. Bran also clogs the lane tryna steal boards which hurts Loves rebounding and takes all playmaking opportunities for Love making him one dimension on O.

Bran also isnt the perimeter defender Rubio is who covered alot of Loves pickandroll issues which Bran cant:cry: :cry:

Young X
05-24-2016, 12:14 AM
If Lebron is the "best passer" in the league like his disrespectful stans say then he should be able to get Love more involved. Truly great passers and distributors make everyone around them a threat.

And that's not to excuse Love who is IMO one of the softest players in the league but the constant issues with him fitting in the offense shouldn't exist if Lebron is some all time great passer. They should have a deadly or at least solid connection with eachother.

k0kakw0rld
05-24-2016, 12:21 AM
17 ppg as a 3rd option :bowdown:

R.I.P.
05-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Rockets fans think he

PJR
05-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Bran needs more help!!

sd3035
05-24-2016, 12:34 PM
That's what happens when the best PF in the game is asked to be a spot up shooter/ shot clock bailout guy

Mawly-G
05-24-2016, 12:49 PM
Kevin Love lost too much weight, IMO.

Dude used to be much bigger and stronger in the post. Now he gets knocked around and bullied unless he's spotting up in the corner for threes.

He's terribly fragile now.

Twiens
05-24-2016, 12:59 PM
#BranSystem

bigkingsfan
05-24-2016, 12:59 PM
I cringe when seeing that dropping dimes commercial.

Levity
05-24-2016, 01:06 PM
lil kev gonna lil kev

dynasty1978
05-24-2016, 01:16 PM
So....

A) Lebron is a garbage GM
B) Lebron doesn't make his teammates better
C) All of the above

C seems about right.

Snarky Narc
05-24-2016, 01:18 PM
Love is one of the best powerforwards in the game, but Bran turned him into a low efficiency stretch 4.

PP34Deuce
05-24-2016, 01:45 PM
If Lebron is the "best passer" in the league like his disrespectful stans say then he should be able to get Love more involved. Truly great passers and distributors make everyone around them a threat.

And that's not to excuse Love who is IMO one of the softest players in the league but the constant issues with him fitting in the offense shouldn't exist if Lebron is some all time great passer. They should have a deadly or at least solid connection with eachother.

Either you look at older games or you just simply hate Lebron James (prob both)

Love has been involved. The beginning of every quarter they look to get him mismatches and post opportunities. Love's issue is the raptors are built defensively to limit him. Patterson can play him in the post becuase he's not a great athlete.

He had opportunities where he either can't finish or misses wide open 3's.

People always say "magic and Kidd dominated and got their guys involved"

Those Laker teams had athletes that could finish. When's the last time you saw 6'8-6'9 Love catch an alley oop? We saw 6'5 Richard Jefferson who's 36 do it 2-3 times yesterday.

Legends66NBA7
05-24-2016, 01:48 PM
I think it's more concerning that in 4 games he's only averaging 5 rebounds and has only a grand total of 1 offensive rebound so far.

nba_55
05-24-2016, 01:51 PM
36% with bad defense. And most of his shots are wide open shots.
He will step up in game 5 and Cavs will win it.

Young X
05-24-2016, 01:57 PM
Either you look at older games or you just simply hate Lebron James (prob both)

Love has been involved. The beginning of every quarter they look to get him mismatches and post opportunities. Love's issue is the raptors are built defensively to limit him. Patterson can play him in the post becuase he's not a great athlete.

He had opportunities where he either can't finish or misses wide open 3's.

People always say "magic and Kidd dominated and got their guys involved"

Those Laker teams had athletes that could finish. When's the last time you saw 6'8-6'9 Love catch an alley oop? We saw 6'5 Richard Jefferson who's 36 do it 2-3 times yesterday.It's not like I'm blaming Lebron for Love's problems. I'm not blaming him. But in general (not just this series) Love has had problems fitting in with this team. To me that wouldn't happen if there was a real top notch distributor on the team. Magic or Kidd would form a better connection with Love and make life easier for him.

livinglegend
05-24-2016, 01:59 PM
It's not like I'm blaming Lebron for Love's problems. I'm not blaming him. But in general (not just this series) Love has had problems fitting in with this team. To me that wouldn't happen if there was a real top notch distributor on the team. Magic or Kidd would form a better connection with Love.

He couldn't post up Luis Scola. He missed like 5 wide open shots. He bricked multiple easy layups.
The problem isn't his teammates. It's himself.

PotOdds
05-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Love is a big stiff. Part of the difference between the NBA and college BB, is that you need to play more one on ones with the quicker clock. The dude cannot create his own shot.

Look at DeRozan. No one could guard him. Love doesn't have that in his arsenal, whether it's scoring or rebounding.

Young X
05-24-2016, 02:05 PM
He couldn't post up Luis Scola. He missed like 5 wide open shots. He bricked multiple easy layups.
The problem isn't his teammates. It's himself.I know that. He's soft.

I'm just saying a truly great passer/playmaker or the "best passer in the league" would make life easier for him.

Legends66NBA7
05-24-2016, 02:20 PM
Semi OT - Is Love vs DeRozan a debate on here ?

livinglegend
05-24-2016, 02:23 PM
I know that. He's soft.

I'm just saying a truly great passer/playmaker or the "best passer in the league" would make life easier for him.

It can't get easier than wide open shots.
Almost all of his shots are open.

K Xerxes
05-24-2016, 02:40 PM

Difference between passer and playmaker. LeBron is a great passer, and can make some passes no one in the league can make owing to his height and vision. But he can't run offensive sets the way great PGs can (like CP3) to get his team great shots all the time.

Love has been missing open shots though, but LeBron isn't that great at running an offense. Some of his passes are forced and don't really lead to good shots.

Goldrush25
05-24-2016, 02:42 PM
That's what happens when the best PF in the game is asked to be a spot up shooter/ shot clock bailout guy

Are you high?

sd3035
05-24-2016, 02:59 PM
Are you high?

He was a 26 /12.5/ 4.4 guy before coming to the Cavs

He led a team full of complete garbage to a respectable 40-42 record in the bloodbath West

He was easily the best PF in the game when the Cavs acquired him

AirFederer
05-24-2016, 03:20 PM
Down
He
Melts

CuterThanRubio
05-24-2016, 04:26 PM
He's always sucked.

He can get buckets when passers with masterful court vision are feeding him the ball in advantageous positions (Rubio/Lebron), but he's too slow and only showcases alpha attributes when he is the clear cut top dog (on terrible teams that he ended up throwing temper tantrums over)

http://i.imgur.com/vSraXrG.jpg

Gileraracer
05-24-2016, 05:41 PM
He's channeling one of the best playoff performers in history? Nah.

He's just another star ruined by LBJ. Put him on a team without the most ball-dominant player in history/one of the worst shooters in the league, a team where's hes more than just a spot-up shooter, and he's back to dominating.

Unfortunately he's stuck playing with LeBrick James.

This

Optimus Prime
05-24-2016, 05:56 PM
Kevin Love was an absolute stud on those terrible Wolves teams in a stacked Western Conference. 20/10 to 30/15 guaranteed. Absolute beast on offense and working the glass. Then he goes to Cleveland to play with LeBron and now he's a max contract spot-up corner 3 shooter who needs to fit out with the "best passer and playmaker ever".

#LeBronSystem

You're welcome.

:kobe:

CuterThanRubio
05-24-2016, 06:02 PM
Love scored 40 points 6 times in his best season, the Wolves were 1-5 in those games.

Empty stats!

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2016, 06:05 PM
Pretty sure Bron got him TONS of open shots, just last night.

Lebron23
05-24-2016, 06:10 PM
He was Kebrick Love last night.

TheMarkMadsen
05-25-2016, 10:19 PM
You stupid, stupid idiot.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2016, 10:22 PM
I wonder if he will come back in to pad his stats like Bran is doing right now while up 32?

25 points in 23 minutes on 8-10, 3-6, and 6-6. :lol