PDA

View Full Version : Everyone ready for next level rig job officiating tonight?

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 10:36 AM
Can't let the NBA's golden boys go down 1-3 :sleeping :sleeping

IGOTGAME
05-24-2016, 10:38 AM
This is what I see happening too...tons of blatant moving screens to begin the game to get them open 3s and rolling. It's gonna take historic performances for Durnat and Westbrook, hopefully no foul trouble

ClipperRevival
05-24-2016, 10:39 AM
Ready. After they didn't suspend Green, you know the NBA DESPARATELY wants GSW to win this series.

SexSymbol
I don't think GSW will need any help.

Funktion
Man stop making threads, and excuses in advance.

Klay 3D
Adams elbows Green in the neck region and gets tossed out and suspended for the next game.

Snarky Narc
05-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Can't let the NBA's golden boys go down 1-3 :sleeping :sleeping
Aren't you a Blazer fan? Wouldn't it hurt to see Durant win a championship?

Funktion
05-24-2016, 10:49 AM
Adams elbows Green in the neck region and gets tossed out and suspended for the next game.

Lol. This board is going to go "nuts" with every single call against the Thunder tonight. Dont know if I even want to look at the game thread. :roll:

konex
05-24-2016, 10:50 AM
It's going to be hard to blatantly rig on the road after the Draymond decision. Then again, the NBA is shameless

ImKobe
05-24-2016, 10:52 AM
watch them give Westbrook two quick fouls while Adams gets a tech for scuffling with Green

jimmy77x
05-24-2016, 10:57 AM
Here come the excuses in advance. Anyone ready for the game 5 rigging for cavs vs rapters? League can't allow their fraud to go down 3-2 heading back to Toronto.

Funktion
05-24-2016, 10:57 AM
Not like they havent been giving Bogut 2 quick ones every game.

jimmy77x
05-24-2016, 11:04 AM
Not like they havent been giving Bogut 2 quick ones every game.

Exactly freethrowcahoma city has gotten more calls and shot more free throws in 2/3 games so far. Haters wont be happy until curry, green and thompson foul out in the first 5 mins of the game.

aj1987
05-24-2016, 11:05 AM
Here come the excuses in advance. Anyone ready for the game 5 rigging for cavs vs rapters? League can't allow their fraud to go down 3-2 heading back to Toronto.
You really think the Cavs need the refs to beat the Raptors at home? :oldlol:

Idiot. :facepalm

OP, I'm with you. The Warriors are gonna get bailed out big time this game.

jimmy77x
05-24-2016, 11:10 AM
You really think the Cavs need the refs to beat the Raptors at home? :oldlol:

Idiot. :facepalm

OP, I'm with you. The Warriors are gonna get bailed out big time this game.

No they dont but they will get all the ref help possible to secure that game just watch. Yeah like the warriors really need ref help to beat okc, its the other way around buddy.

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 11:13 AM
Aren't you a Blazer fan? Wouldn't it hurt to see Durant win a championship?
Why would I care, you retarded midget?

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 11:14 AM
Everyone knows it's going to happen. The Draymond decision has proven once again there is no equality in this league. It's all about the money for the NBA and **** the fans.

aj1987
05-24-2016, 11:39 AM
No they dont but they will get all the ref help possible to secure that game just watch. Yeah like the warriors really need ref help to beat okc, its the other way around buddy.
Did you see what the league just did about Green's crotch kick? Oh, and OP is a Blazers/Thunder fan and HATES LeBron. How insecure are you to bring up the Cavs and LeBron ITT?

Derka
05-24-2016, 11:41 AM
Ref bitching both ways...how do some of you even sleep at night when you're this mad over a f*cking kid's game? :oldlol:

jimmy77x
05-24-2016, 11:49 AM
Did you see what the league just did about Green's crotch kick? Oh, and OP is a Blazers/Thunder fan and HATES LeBron. How insecure are you to bring up the Cavs and LeBron ITT?

Draymond green has done that kick numerous times in the past. Theres video evidence all over the internet of him doing the exact same thing, Steven adams just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its impossible to prove that it was on purpose so go cry a river over it. That wasn't for op that was for insecure bran stans such as yourself who are hoping and praying okc gets by golden state so your hero doesn't have to to another ass wooping from curry.

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 11:53 AM
Rent Free Warriors Stay Winning :cheers:

theaussieguy
05-24-2016, 11:57 AM
Rent Free Warriors Stay Winning :cheers:

ma nikka, these clowns gettin desperate :cheers:

aj1987
05-24-2016, 11:58 AM
Draymond green has done that kick numerous times in the past. Theres video evidence all over the internet of him doing the exact same thing, Steven adams just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its impossible to prove that it was on purpose so go cry a river over it. That wasn't for op that was for insecure bran stans such as yourself who are hoping and praying okc gets by golden state so your hero doesn't have to to another ass wooping from curry.
:biggums:

I want KD and WB to win the chip. Would be nice if LeBron won, but I really do not like the Cavaliers. Whose ass did 0/11 whoop in the Finals, BTW?

That being said, if Green has been doing that a lot, he should be suspended more. Dude is flat out dirty AF. Just look at all the illegal screens that GSW gets away with. There was one against the Heat, in the RS, which basically game them the game. Just because he does it a lot doesn't make it a legal play. Karl Malone elbowed a **** ton of players. Does that mean there was not intent or that it was a legal play?

RRR3
05-24-2016, 11:59 AM
You're (ostensibly) a Knicks fan and the majority of your posts are about LeBron. Let that sink in.

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 12:01 PM
ma nikka, these clowns gettin desperate :cheers:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/993925_o.gif

livinglegend
05-24-2016, 12:01 PM
Warriors have played in the 6 most watched playoffs games this year.
The NBA will do their best to get them to the finals.
A huge rig job is coming tonight.

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:02 PM
This. I don't like Lebron, but looks like he is living rent free in that dude's head :lol

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:04 PM
Shut your mouth before I whoop your ass. Don't play yourself fool.

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 12:05 PM
This. I don't like Lebron, but looks like he is living rent free in that dude's head :lol

says the dame fan (who is a wannabe curry btw) who made a thread whining about the nba's "golden boy"

bruh, u shook AF

:roll: :roll:

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:05 PM
Warriors have played in the 6 most watched playoffs games this year.
The NBA will do their best to get them to the finals.
A huge rig job is coming tonight.
Shit is sad bro. Prime Durant continuing to get ****ed, whether it be by injuries or Golden State ****bois. If he beats them tonight :eek:

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:06 PM
says the dame fan (who is a wannabe curry btw) who made a thread whining about the nba's "golden boy"

bruh, u shook AF

I'm not a Dame stan... I love my team but Dame is overrated by a lot of nikkas here.

Also, you gay.

RRR3
05-24-2016, 12:06 PM
How many free throws for ZVC tonight?

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm not a Dame stan... I love my team but Dame is overrated by a lot of nikkas here.

Also, you gay.

stfu white boy keep melting before the game even begins :oldlol:

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:08 PM
stfu white boy keep melting before the game even begins :oldlol:
What you gonna do when OKC beats your shitty overrated regular season **** bois? :lol

livinglegend
05-24-2016, 12:09 PM
Shit is sad bro. Prime Durant continuing to get ****ed, whether it be by injuries or Golden State ****bois. If he beats them tonight :eek:

It would be a huge upset if OKC wins tonight.
They have 18 wins less than Warriors.
And they will be playing 8 vs 5. NBA will do ANYTHING to save their golden team.

tpols
lots of salty bitches up in here :lol

BlazerRed
It would be a huge upset if OKC wins tonight.
They have 18 wins less than Warriors.
And they will be playing 8 vs 5. NBA will do ANYTHING to save their golden team.
Gotta knock Curry down a lot of notches if that happens.

livinglegend
05-24-2016, 12:10 PM
Gotta knock Curry down a lot of notches if that happens.

He will be Nash 2.0 if OKC beats Warriors this series.
Great offensively with bad defense, 2MVP and 0 FMVP.

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 12:11 PM
What you gonna do when OKC beats your shitty overrated regular season **** bois? :lol

if it did happen im not doing what you are right now

which is melting down like a bitch before the game even begins

Prime_Shaq
So much salt in this thread.

STEVEN ****ING ADAMS.

jimmy77x
:biggums:

I want KD and WB to win the chip. Would be nice if LeBron won, but I really do not like the Cavaliers. Whose ass did 0/11 whoop in the Finals, BTW?

That being said, if Green has been doing that a lot, he should be suspended more. Dude is flat out dirty AF. Just look at all the illegal screens that GSW gets away with. There was one against the Heat, in the RS, which basically game them the game. Just because he does it a lot doesn't make it a legal play. Karl Malone elbowed a **** ton of players. Does that mean there was not intent or that it was a legal play?

0/11? What about first and probably only unanimous MVP in our lifetime? You can moan and cry about green all you want but he's been playing the same way his entire career. Every team gets away with illegal screens every game, but since you are watching games with hater blinders on you can only notice the one's the warriors get away with. Steven adams sets dozens of illegal screens every game, don't hear you crying about that though.

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:12 PM
if it did happen im not doing what you are right now

which is melting down like a bitch before the game even begins

You should post some more threads on how Curry is injured and making excuses before the game tonight when GOATbrook tears his asshole apart :roll:

livinglegend
05-24-2016, 12:12 PM
0/11? What about first and probably only unanimous MVP in our lifetime? You can moan and cry about green all you want but he's been playing the same way his entire career. Every team gets away with illegal screens every game, but since you are watching games with hater blinders on you can only notice the one's the warriors get away with. Steven adams sets dozens of illegal screens every game, don't hear you crying about that though.

prove it or STFU.

livinglegend
05-24-2016, 12:13 PM
You should post some more threads on how Curry is injured and making excuses before the game tonight when GOATbrook tears his asshole apart :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
buuuutttt tore MCL? :oldlol:

jimmy77x
05-24-2016, 12:14 PM
prove it or STFU.

Just watch the games, moving screens every game. But you cant see because too much bran jizz in your eyes.

livinglegend
05-24-2016, 12:15 PM
Just watch the games, moving screens every game. But you cant see because too much bran jizz in your eyes.

That's what I thought........STFU

BlazerRed
:roll: :roll: :roll:
buuuutttt tore MCL? :oldlol:
He's not at 100% BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :roll: :roll:

warriorfan

u got ur shit twisted

thats ur shit not mine

u wont catch me making whiny meltdown threads 10 hours before the game even begins like ur mad azz :lol

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:16 PM
u got ur shit twisted

thats ur shit not mine

u wont catch me making whiny meltdown threads 10 hours before the game even begins like ur mad azz :lol
So you just make them afterwards instead? Don't play yourself fool, you the whiniest nikka on this board :roll:

jimmy77x
That's what I thought........STFU

Blind Haters are upset :lol

aj1987
0/11? What about first and probably only unanimous MVP in our lifetime?
He won the unanimous MVP in the Finals? Didn't know that.

You can moan and cry about green all you want but he's been playing the same way his entire career.
You can make all the excuses you want, but one hard foul form the Thunder on Green and you'd be on here crying like a bitch as you always do.

Every team gets away with illegal screens every game, but since you are watching games with hater blinders on you can only notice the one's the warriors get away with. Steven adams sets dozens of illegal screens every game, don't hear you crying about that though.
No one gets away with as many illegal screens as the Warriors do. Just Google it.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=draymond+green+illegal+screen&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=P35EV9iLK4OEogO8m4HQDg

That's from ONE player on the Warriors, BTW.

RRR3
05-24-2016, 12:17 PM
bran :rant
:yaohappy:

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 12:17 PM
So you just make them afterwards instead? Don't play yourself fool, you the whiniest nikka on this board :roll:

stfu white boy keep whining about officials 10 hours before the game begins and try to act like other people are the criers :roll:

aj1987
05-24-2016, 12:20 PM
u got ur shit twisted

thats ur shit not mine

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407706

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 12:22 PM

yo street shitter

pointing out how good of curry's post season is ≠ crying about the officiating of a game 10 hours before tip off

jimmy77x
05-24-2016, 12:24 PM
He won the unanimous MVP in the Finals? Didn't know that.

You can make all the excuses you want, but one hard foul form the Thunder on Green and you'd be on here crying like a bitch as you always do.

No one gets away with as many illegal screens as the Warriors do. Just Google it.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=draymond+green+illegal+screen&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=P35EV9iLK4OEogO8m4HQDg

That's from ONE player on the Warriors, BTW.

Didn't he still get a ring? Who would be crying, i couldn't care less i am a fan of curry's game because he made it on pure talent and skill unlike that f@g in Cleveland. You have no proof golden state sets more illegal screens than anyone else, thats just bullsh!t created by you haters trying to deflect their success. Just watch the game tonight, plenty of moving screens will be set by Steven adams and the thunder with none being called. Most of westbricks drives are off illegal screens, but the warriors are the only team in the league who gets away with them according to haters.

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:33 PM
stfu white boy keep whining about officials 10 hours before the game begins and try to act like other people are the criers :roll:
Quit projecting nikka :oldlol: :oldlol:

BlazerRed
05-24-2016, 12:36 PM
MELT. DOWN.

aj1987
05-24-2016, 12:51 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Cry some more, little boy. :roll:

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 12:56 PM
if any of u ever wondered who actually like lebron

its these guys right here

:roll:

hold this L
05-24-2016, 01:17 PM
I got say, even though there is a lot of suspect shit being said. Trolling posts are some great fun. :lol No blowouts tonight from either team, lets get a classi! :pimp: :applause:

JohnnySic
05-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Its the NBA; rigging is part of the landscape.

https://media.giphy.com/media/j0R2xnont0Z6E/giphy.gif

Snarky Narc
05-24-2016, 01:30 PM
Its the NBA; rigging is part of the landscape.

https://media.giphy.com/media/j0R2xnont0Z6E/giphy.gif
That is such a mesmerizing gif.

aj1987
05-24-2016, 02:24 PM
yo street shitter

pointing out how good of curry's post season is ≠ crying about the officiating of a game 10 hours before tip off
Yo, basement dwelling turd muncher.

Keep crying like a little bitch about how Mr. Glass has a fictional tear.

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 02:33 PM
Yo, basement dwelling turd muncher.

Keep crying like a little bitch about how Mr. Glass has a fictional tear.

yo street shitter

learn how to use a toilet :facepalm

r0drig0lac
05-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Adams elbows Green in the neck region and gets tossed out and banned from the league.

fixed

aj1987
05-25-2016, 04:30 AM
yo street shitter

learn how to use a toilet :facepalm
How does that turd taste, basement dweller? 3-1, turd muncher. :roll: :roll: