PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors are the most overrated team of all time...

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 10:12 PM
They only won the title last year because Love and Irving were out. They've avoided healthy teams time and time again. OKC is the first fully healthy and hungry team they've faced.

They went BALLS OUT for 73 wins, which is obviously the most overrated record of all time.

Dray is no star. Klay is no star. They're really overrated.

I hate to say it, but Westbrook may be better than Curry. (Westbrook and Curry are neck and neck for the best PG alive label)

This is not an all time great team, regardless of that stupid ass regular season record.

k0kakw0rld
05-24-2016, 10:15 PM
They only won the title last year because Love and Irving were out. They've avoided healthy teams time and time again. OKC is the first fully healthy and hungry team they've faced.

They went BALLS OUT for 73 wins, which is obviously the most overrated record of all time.

I hate to say it, but Westbrook may be better than Curry. (Westbrook and Curry are neck and neck for the best PG alive label)

This is not an all time great team, regardless of that stupid ass regular season record.
Look at your MVP Curry playing at a high level in a must win game.

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 10:16 PM

Curry's legacy is taking a big step forward here

LakersForlife
05-24-2016, 10:17 PM

Nah donavon is just a better coach.just let walton be your coach man..im glad lakers got him

warriorfan
Look at your MVP Curry playing at a high level in a must win game.

Curry is 15/2/2/1 at half and has locked down Westbrook to 0 first half points when guarded by himself

:lol

Nilocon165
Agreed. Curry is a choke artist.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 10:18 PM

Seeing as how Klay and Dray are EXTREMELY overrated, you may be right.

ScalsFan21
This is an absolute meltdown. The game I'm talking about. :lol It actually has shades of the 2014 Finals to a degree in terms of the shocking nature of the way the Thunder have laid the wood down, only as the massively favored team coming in.

Game 1 - close win, a few breaks but they overall earned it
Game 2 - GS "answers" just as Miami did
Game 3 - outright teabagging
Game 4 - more of the same so far with no signs of it slowing down.

These last two games are so much like those 2 games. What a DISASTER.

Nilocon165
LMAO

LilEddyCurry
Now you know they can't defeat LeBron you don't support them anymore. EXPOSED.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 10:19 PM
Nah donavon is just a better coach.just let walton be your coach man..im glad lakers got him

Donovan is the best coach in the world.

And Kerr is overrated.

Nilocon165
05-24-2016, 10:19 PM
But Lebron losing in the finals while putting up great performances are choke jobs.

NO BIAS AT ALL

90sgoat
05-24-2016, 10:20 PM
Live by the 3, die by the 3.

Meanwhile Thunder are going straight old school with attacking the rim and getting bigs playing big.

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 10:20 PM

Klay 4 points and 3 fouls, letting Westbrook score 10+ on him

Draymond chipping in with 4 points an 2 assists...his +/- is at -28 so far at half :lol

Curry 15 points and 1 foul, holding Westbrook to 0 points

Nilocon165
05-24-2016, 10:21 PM
I like that you're finally acknowledging that Curry is overrated and that if you replace curry with lebron they would cruise to the finals

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 10:22 PM
I like that you're finally acknowledging that Curry is overrated and that if you replace curry with lebron they would cruise to the finals

Absolutely not.

OKC is going to win the title.

90sgoat
05-24-2016, 10:27 PM
Lebron might not even make the finals.

Jonas is back, the end Cavs.

BedroomBully
05-24-2016, 10:31 PM

GTF OUTA here pooosay. You were on Currys tiny cack just a minute ago. Dam you can't take these hoe a$$ fools serious.

Collie
05-24-2016, 10:40 PM
I always thought that going for 73 would bite them in the ass come playoffs. They look like an exhausted team.

RoseCity07
05-24-2016, 10:47 PM
WestGOD has exposed Curry. Curry looking like a bitch boy.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 10:50 PM
I always thought that going for 73 would bite them in the ass come playoffs. They look like an exhausted team.

Curry looks really tired.

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 10:54 PM
Imagine how many points Curry would score if Thompson could create like he could

scuzzy
05-24-2016, 10:58 PM
Curry 4-17.

Lmaooooooooooo
:roll:

DonDadda59
05-24-2016, 11:04 PM
OP has never told a lie in his life. :applause:

LakersForlife
05-24-2016, 11:06 PM
WestGOD has exposed Curry. Curry looking like a bitch boy.
no argument westbeast just shitting on curry atm.anyone who says not is a blind fanboy

Lebronxrings
05-24-2016, 11:06 PM
dam series not even finished and guys are already jumping ship!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LakersForlife
05-24-2016, 11:07 PM
Curry looks really tired.
This beast goatbrook smells blood.hes on currys tail everytime.russ is a bad bad man

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 11:09 PM
This beast goatbrook smells blood.hes on currys tail everytime.russ is a bad bad man

RW is a shark. No doubt about it. Show him any weakness and he is exploiting it.

tpols
05-24-2016, 11:12 PM
curry looks so off .. he blew a few layups even in that first, like chip shots. idk whats wrong with him, but w/o curry this GS team isnt doing anything to the Thunder.

BlakFrankWhite
05-24-2016, 11:20 PM
Lol

warriorfan
05-24-2016, 11:22 PM
curry looks so off .. he blew a few layups even in that first, like chip shots. idk whats wrong with him, but w/o curry this GS team isnt doing anything to the Thunder.

coming off a torn mcl will do that to you

Lebron23
05-24-2016, 11:24 PM
dam series not even finished and guys are already jumping ship!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This

It's very hard to be the friend of the OP. Dude changes his mind every day.

BlakFrankWhite
05-24-2016, 11:26 PM
Someone needs to make a gif of Stalker stabbing Warriorfag in the back :roll:

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 11:27 PM
This

It's very hard to be the friend of the OP. Dude changes his mind every day.

I just tell the truth.

FKAri
05-25-2016, 12:02 AM
No they don't dumbass. And stop propagating this BS. Look at the team's minutes played. That's what matters.

warriorfan
05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
No they don't dumbass. And stop propagating this BS. Look at the team's minutes played. That's what matters.

every team that warriors played this season went extra hard at them, at first because they were gunning for the number 1 spot, and then they took it to the next level when the warriors were going for the record setting streak, and then it got taken to another level when they were trying to spoil the record for the greatest season of all time

it's not about the minutes played

its about the intensity within the minutes

ur canadian bro, stop posting about ball, for real

BedroomBully
05-25-2016, 12:08 AM
I just tell the truth.
Bull. You say you're a knowledgeable fan, but you jump on the hottest superstar of the moment quicker than a Kardashian. You're trash. Atleast be man enough to stick with your pic