PDA

View Full Version : REMEMBER...GS only has to win ONE at OKC...2 out of 3 will be at GS...

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 11:32 PM
It's possible.

It isn't likely...but it's possible.

I have GS winning game 5 and if they steal game 6, it's over.

ScalsFan21
05-24-2016, 11:36 PM
Game 5 will be extremely hard and Game 6 will be even harder, but if they get it back to the Oracle for a home game 7, I think they'll get it.

Backs are fully against the wall, hopefully they come out, play loose and try not to worry about the noise. Get the one win and regain some swag to carry back here to OKC. The series can end in any of 5, 6 or 7. It's not looking good because they are showing no sign of being able to compete on the glass without sacrificing a lot of what makes their offense worthy of 73 wins, in addition to Curry clearly not looking like himself for a myriad of reasons...

Protecting home court is all they can concern themselves with right now

Collie
05-24-2016, 11:37 PM
Well, if any team can do it, it's GS. But that's the regular season GS, not this glib facsimile we're seeing in the playoffs.

LakersForlife
It's possible.

It isn't likely...but it's possible.

I have GS winning game 5 and if they steal game 6, it's over.
Well iguodala off the bench produces nothing same with livingston somehow they shut him down..green continues to give up offensive rebounds

stalkerforlife
Game 5 will be extremely hard and Game 6 will be even harder, but if they get it back to the Oracle for a home game 7, I think they'll get it.

Backs are fully against the wall, hopefully they come out, play loose and try not to worry about the noise. Get the one win and regain some swag to carry back here to OKC. The series can end in any of 5, 6 or 7. It's not looking good because they are showing no sign of being able to compete on the glass without sacrificing a lot of what makes their offense worthy of 73 wins, in addition to Curry clearly not looking like himself for a myriad of reasons...

Protecting home court is all they can concern themselves with right now

I think they win in a blowout in game 5.

imdaman99
05-24-2016, 11:39 PM
They are obviously good enough to do it, but they just got blown out twice in OKC.

NZStreetBaller
05-24-2016, 11:39 PM
I think that gsw will win game 5 out of sheer desperation. Okc will take their foot off the throttle just a little but and then floor it in game 6 because they know they cant go back to gsw home in a game 7.

ImKobe
05-24-2016, 11:41 PM
OKC beat Golden State in their house already

blew them out both games at home

would take nothing short of a miracle.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2016, 11:42 PM
They are obviously good enough to do it, but they just got blown out twice in OKC.

Eventually they got blown out, yes. However, if Curry's strange ass hits one of those wide open threes during those runs, it's a completely different game.

Curry could've cut it to three on a missed wide open three if i'm not mistaken.

ShawkFactory
05-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Idk man, GS looks pretty shook.

PsychoBe
05-24-2016, 11:43 PM
if i were kerr i'd start varejao over green along with bogut for size and energy. he has made zero adjustments to prevent okc's bigs from hitting the boards. absolutely none.

LilEddyCurry
05-24-2016, 11:44 PM
They are not guaranteed to win at home.

Clutch
05-24-2016, 11:45 PM
REMEMBER...GS only has to win 3 out of 3...oh wait :roll: :roll: :roll:

Overrated MVP and overrated team

BigBoss
05-24-2016, 11:47 PM
We all have a better chance at getting laid

LAZERUSS
05-25-2016, 12:08 AM
All trolling aside...

I wouldn't count the Warriors out.

They should win the next game (my god, how bad can Curry continue to play?), and if so, it becomes a very interesting series.

The problem is, the Thunder basically have a "free" game in the next game. They can come out loose. If the Warriors don't start out on fire, I think they go down like lambs being led to slaughter.

Genaro
05-25-2016, 12:11 AM
Yes, but they aren't looking good in OKC so far. They got humiliated 2 times.

NASH = BEST
05-25-2016, 12:34 AM
Just win 3 in a row baby! Lol sounds hard but GS is def a team that is capable of doing it and is in a position to do it as well.

My Suns were down 3-1 to the Lakers back in 06' and we came back to win basically because of HCA. Winning 3 in a row with the next 2 of 3 at home is what makes this plausible.

Kiddlovesnets
05-25-2016, 12:37 AM
I dont even know if they can win game 5, they better make it a respectful exit by making it to game 6.
:roll:

CuterThanRubio
05-25-2016, 12:46 AM
Just win 3 in a row baby! Lol sounds hard but GS is def a team that is capable of doing it and is in a position to do it as well.

My Suns were down 3-1 to the Lakers back in 06' and we came back to win basically because of HCA. Winning 3 in a row with the next 2 of 3 at home is what makes this plausible.

Too bad GSW doesn't have Nash averaging 22 and 9 lol

He led his team in scoring and assists over 7 games against a prime Kobe, what a beast!

Smoke117
05-25-2016, 12:47 AM
Thunder in five.