PDA

View Full Version : Lebron stans this aint the same OKC as last time.

Aiolos
05-25-2016, 12:32 AM
I feel terrible for Lebron getting robbed for his title and giving Cleveland their first title in like forever because I just dont see how the Cavs beat this Thunder team.

Raptors exposed how the bigs are giving alot of trouble to the Cavs and Adams and Kanter are going to feast against this Cavs squad.

Also Lebron looks like he cant take over a game no more and is willing to go down just passing in the clutch. I know he doesnt mind passing in the past in the clutch but not like he is doing currently.

I got OKC in 6 vs Cavs.

Lebronxrings
05-25-2016, 12:36 AM
lebron stans living rent free

KingPush
05-25-2016, 12:40 AM
OKC-Cavs is 50/50

Cavs beat them both times this season but OKC looks good right now

NBAGOAT
05-25-2016, 12:42 AM
the Cavs have way better role players than the Heat did on paper however. However you're right this Lebron is no 2012 Lebron. Also Durant and Westbrook are definitely better now.

KingPush
05-25-2016, 12:44 AM
the Cavs have way better role players than the Heat did on paper however. However you're right this Lebron is no 2012 Lebron. Also Durant and Westbrook are definitely better now.
I think 2012 Durant is better, he turns it over too much now and doesn't shoot the 3 as good

Aiolos
05-25-2016, 12:44 AM
OKC-Cavs is 50/50

Regular season means little.

This OKC squad is rolling.

KiiiiNG
05-25-2016, 12:45 AM
Said they couldnt beat the Spurs

Said they have no shot against Golden State

Saying Durant can't beat LeBron

Let em talk! Let em talk man! Enjoy the moment! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

FKAri
05-25-2016, 12:46 AM
I think 2012 Durant is better, he turns it over too much now and doesn't shoot the 3 as good
This Durant is better going to the basket, better though contact, and a better passer.

nba_55
05-25-2016, 12:47 AM
I wouldn't be mad if OKC wins the title.
1.cavs
2.OKC

3. Raptors

4. warriors

FrenchDude
05-25-2016, 12:49 AM
Let him close out the Raptors first.

NBAGOAT

I'm guessing you mean in the playoffs right since I don't see it for the regular season. That's true but most of those bad shooting games came against Dallas.

Aiolos
Thats the problem they are only better on paper. Sometimes that paper stat dont translate.

KiiiiNG
05-25-2016, 12:50 AM
This Durant is better going to the basket, better though contact, and a better passer.
It's not even all about Durant. Coaching! Supporting cast! Health! Hunger! Experience!

A lot has changed since 2012... almost like the tables have turned. It's now Durant WHO is the best in the world. It's now DURANT who has the better/more experienced supporting cast!

People are just blind to it! Irrational morons!

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-25-2016, 12:52 AM
It's not even all about Durant. Coaching! Supporting cast! Health! Hunger! Experience!

A lot has changed since 2012... almost like the tables have turned. It's now Durant WHO is the best in the world. It's now DURANT who has the better/more experienced supporting cast!

People are just blind to it! Irrational morons!
Coaching is the biggest change since 2012 IMO apart from Adams being superior to Har_en obviously.

Would SCott fakkit Brooks have played Kanter (who was good against spurs but doesnt belong in this GS matchup with his alltime bad D) 9 minutes tonight!!! HELLL FCKING NO that btch would prolly play Kanter more than Adams:facepalm :facepalm

KiiiiNG
05-25-2016, 12:53 AM
Coaching is the biggest change since 2012 IMO apart from Adams being superior to Har_en obviously.

Would SCott fakkit Brooks have played Kanter (who was good against spurs but doesnt belong in this GS matchup with his alltime bad D) 9 minutes tonight!!! HELLL FCKING NO that btch would prolly play Kanter more than Adams:facepalm :facepalm
Donovan is adjusting on the fly! He IS the biggest difference maker, NO QUESTION. Coaching ****ing matters!

Collie
05-25-2016, 12:54 AM
2016 Westbrook is also a lot better than 2012. Better passer, better all around player, simply more dominant on offense.

ThunderKat
Durant and Westbrook were babies last time. They want revenge and they are in their peak. Doesn't guarantee a ring, but you have to favor them over everyone right now. Still gotta close out Golden State first.

nba_55

We'll have to see how they match up against each other. In 2012, before the finals, OKC were looking a lot better than Miami and Harden was looking like a god. Things changed after the finals started. Right now, OKC is looking like the best team. Cavs aren't even sure of beating Raps.

R.I.P.
05-25-2016, 12:55 AM
Should have known it. Since 2011 only the Rockets have not reached the NBA finals/won the title, when facing the Mavs in the 1st round. :lol

PejaNowitzki
05-25-2016, 01:03 AM
Donovan is adjusting on the fly! He IS the biggest difference maker, NO QUESTION. Coaching ****ing matters!

Donovan has out-coached Popovich and Kerr thus far, Tyronn Lue isn't even in the same zipcode as those guys when it comes to coaching.

nashwade
05-25-2016, 01:30 AM
OKC-Cavs is 50/50

regular season record don't mean jack in the playoffs