PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson appreciation thread

KiiiiNG
05-25-2016, 01:06 AM
In light of the devastation the entire Warriors organization and all the bandwagoning fans faced tonight, there is one positive silver lining for this emotionally scarred team, and that silver lining is Klay Thompson. He played his ****ing HEART out tonight. He got so hot in the 3rd quarter he almost single-handedly brought the Warriors all the way back down almost 20!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Props to that dude, for real. He's the best SG in the league, and there's no more debate about it. It's actually a real shame his teammate Steph Curry played so astronomically bad, because Klay has the heart of a champion. I'd take Klay on my team over Steph any day. Nothing but respect.

Kiddlovesnets
05-25-2016, 01:07 AM
Best player on the Warriors team, thumb up to him for not letting this game become a 40pts blowout.
:applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-25-2016, 01:10 AM
Best SG in the league
where the fakkits that were shttin the big dck, high ball IQ posters like me and KiiiNG when we said this?

Hes been by far the best warrior in postseason too:applause: :applause:

26/4/3 on 60TS in playffs:biggums:
i wanna see this dude on his OWN team

b-b-b-but he cant score without Steph, just fcking hit 19 straight points which prevented GS from losing by like 40 tonight ya dumb btch:yaohappy:

Lebronxrings
05-25-2016, 01:12 AM
best SG in the league. He needs help though.

k0kakw0rld
05-25-2016, 01:12 AM
Glad I opened y'all guys eyes :applause:

Best SG and it's not even close

Top 5 :cheers:

LAZERUSS
05-25-2016, 01:15 AM
By far the best Warrior in this post-season.

Kerr should just get him the ball all game long, and have him fire away.

KiiiiNG
05-25-2016, 01:17 AM
best SG in the league. He needs help though.
Agreed. Dray and Steph (ironically the most cocky players in the league) have been historically bad. Especially Steph.

Klay hasn't been great this ENTIRE series, but what he did tonight in the 3rd was pretty special. He showed unlike Steph, he's not going out like some bitch. He made the Thunder EARN the victory. Nothing. But. Respect.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-25-2016, 01:27 AM
Agreed. Dray and Steph (ironically the most cocky players in the league) have been historically bad. Especially Steph.

Klay hasn't been great this ENTIRE series, but what he did tonight in the 3rd was pretty special. He showed unlike Steph, he's not going out like some bitch. He made the Thunder EARN the victory. Nothing. But. Respect.

Klay has done an admirable job on Russ defensively. He cant hold him forever but hes done well on defense against him and _ame Lillar_. He doesnt get the benefit of hiding on defense like some other players

scuzzy
05-25-2016, 01:29 AM
Big D.I.K. Fam

STAY

WINNING

:djparty

CarlosBoozer
05-25-2016, 01:32 AM
19 in a quarter and almost brought back the warriors, dude was on FIRE

Rocketswin2013
05-25-2016, 01:39 AM
no help

Dragonyeuw
05-25-2016, 01:40 AM
The Warriors go as far as Klay *for this series* at least, because Curry has clearly been neutralized and then some by Westbrook, and Green ineffective.

KiiiiNG
05-25-2016, 01:47 AM
19 in a quarter and almost brought back the warriors, dude was on FIRE
http://i68.tinypic.com/b3kl13.jpg

AintNoSunshine
05-25-2016, 01:52 AM
Can the man get some help? Someone put out a APB for the little boy that got lost:facepalm