http://imgur.com/tPraACl

:lol

Prime_Shaq
05-25-2016, 07:02 AM
That's a foul, but STEVEN ADAMS

Gilles Simon
05-25-2016, 07:06 AM
Good footage. :applause:

The great man 3ball exposed this guy. He's nothing if his teammates don't get him wide open shots. Good shooter when he's open, though his teammate Klay is a little better.

You could never imagine Goatbrook running around helplessly like this.

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 07:25 AM
http://imgur.com/tPraACl

:lol
what is funny.they make 5 fouls in one possession ,if hes was a ft superstar he will have flop and take fts

Sarcastic
05-25-2016, 07:29 AM
what is funny.they make 5 fouls in one possession ,if hes was a ft superstar he will have flop and take fts

Kinda like how most of GS screens are really offensive fouls that just never get called.

lilteapot
05-25-2016, 07:32 AM
A lot of holding going on there

iamgine
05-25-2016, 07:36 AM
A lot of holding fouls going on but he clearly attracted three defenders. That should've resulted in an open shot for one of his teammates. GSW is playing like Sacramento Kings or something. They're not themselves. A lot of terrible turnovers and it's not caused by the Thunders.

Sarcastic
05-25-2016, 07:37 AM
A lot of holding going on there

There's also a Draymond moving screen.

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2016, 07:38 AM
Curry getting pushed around on the playground

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 07:43 AM
curry is the only superstar that don't get any calls

Marchesk
05-25-2016, 07:47 AM
I don't understand officiating. That would get called in the regular season. Why are the playoffs different? Of course in the regular season they let the Warriors get away with murder on the moving screens.

Why can't the game just be called straight up?

Kingwillball
05-25-2016, 07:48 AM
Nothing surprising here that I didn't know when anybody said he was best player in world they needed to realize best shooter and player are 2 different things. Without the 3 curry is just another player.

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2016, 07:48 AM
I don't understand officiating. That would get called in the regular season. Why are the playoffs different? Of course in the regular season they let the Warriors get away with murder on the moving screens.

Playoffs.

Marchesk
05-25-2016, 07:50 AM
Playoffs.

Why are playoffs different? It's still basketball. What the refs do, which is typical, is they reward teams that play more physical in the postseason.

That being said, the Warriors better show up. A 73 win team can't go out like this. They need to make this a series.

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2016, 07:50 AM
PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4514638/pitbull-o.gif
:party: :djparty
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2639723/pitbull-o.gif
http://i.imgur.com/hMLhVKT.gif
:party:

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 07:52 AM
like simmons said cp3 start holding curry jersey all the time and the refs couldn't call more than 1 foul,now all the players hold him and grab him
but if refs start giving the real fouls you will start crying ,but when ft35 and westbrook ran and flop and get ghost fouls you don't say anyting

kshutts1
05-25-2016, 07:53 AM

I agree with your point completely.

But to continue along that minor tangent, I feel like the type of referreeing is really favoring the Thunder. The game is being called pretty consistently and evenly (which is, sadly, the most we can hope for now as NBA fans), but it's being allowed to be much more rough... and everyone knows that that's not the Warriors style.

Then to vent a bit, the mug-jobs they're allowing in the paint make some of the outside-the-paint touch fouls be laughable in comparison. Just really weird officiating.

And mind you, I'm not saying the refs are called it one sided; they're not. But rather the style being allowed (or chosen?) doesn't seem to fit the Warriors as well.

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 07:55 AM
I agree with your point completely.

But to continue along that minor tangent, I feel like the type of referreeing is really favoring the Thunder. The game is being called pretty consistently and evenly (which is, sadly, the most we can hope for now as NBA fans), but it's being allowed to be much more rough... and everyone knows that that's not the Warriors style.

Then to vent a bit, the mug-jobs they're allowing in the paint make some of the outside-the-paint touch fouls be laughable in comparison. Just really weird officiating.

And mind you, I'm not saying the refs are called it one sided; they're not. But rather the style being allowed (or chosen?) doesn't seem to fit the Warriors as well.

they will not tell that the refs helping in all games okc,when the game was close you will see some ghost fouls ft35 and westbrook get

warriors will win them and even against the refs :rockon: :banana: :pimp:

Marchesk
05-25-2016, 07:56 AM

Exactly. It's not the only example. It happens in the college basketball too. Sometimes the refs in the NCAA tournament will call a game a certain way that really favors one opponent over another. Maybe they call a tight game when one team loves to press. Or they do the opposite.

StephHamann
05-25-2016, 07:56 AM

Because the NBA is not about competition, it's about entertaiment for the fans.

The WWE of pro sports.

kshutts1
05-25-2016, 07:58 AM
Because the NBA is not about competition, it's about entertaiment for the fans.

The WWE of pro sports.
Technically the WWE is a professional sport.

iamgine
05-25-2016, 08:00 AM
Money comes first of course. Competition is part of the equation, but so does entertainment. The NBA is trying to balance the two to make the most $$$.

hold this L
05-25-2016, 08:04 AM
like simmons said cp3 start holding curry jersey all the time and the refs couldn't call more than 1 foul,now all the players hold him and grab him
but if refs start giving the real fouls you will start crying ,but when ft35 and westbrook ran and flop and get ghost fouls you don't say anyting
Westbrook has been flopping like a bitch every single time he goes to the rim. At least Durant gets fouled or moves in a way to actually get fairly fouled, Westbrook just flails all over the place getting calls every time he goes to the paint.

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 08:09 AM
Westbrook has been flopping like a bitch every single time he goes to the rim. At least Durant gets fouled or moves in a way to actually get fairly fouled, Westbrook just flails all over the place getting calls every time he goes to the paint.
yesterday they give 3 fouls on klay for nothing,flopbrook running and then he fall ,so refs give klay a foul,jump kick you legs so again give the foul against gsw :no:

Uncle Drew
05-25-2016, 08:09 AM
yesterday they give 3 fouls on klay for nothing,flopbrook running and then he fall ,so refs give klay a foul,jump kick you legs so again give the foul against gsw :no:
English please.

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 08:11 AM
English please.
noooooooo :rant

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2016, 08:12 AM
Spanish please.

Da_Realist
05-25-2016, 08:16 AM
Why are playoffs different? It's still basketball. What the refs do, which is typical, is they reward teams that play more physical in the postseason.

Exactly. Playoffs should be officiated differently. It should test your talent, chemistry, mental toughness and emotional stability. The playoffs should be harder. Regular season is UNWATCHABLE. I gave up NBA League Pass years ago. It's horrible.

Uncle Drew
05-25-2016, 08:17 AM
Spanish please.
Bueno. Los Golden State Warriors est

Marchesk
05-25-2016, 08:20 AM
gut. di golden shtat varryors zenen aoyf di ropes, a partey letst gezegenung tsu a tsayt vos vet blaybn etsht aoyf eybik in di geshikhte bikher aun in di memeriz fun fans . aber ... der ns iz meglekh?

Da_Realist
05-25-2016, 08:21 AM
The playoffs have ALWAYS been a different animal than the regular season. Why change now because it doesn't fit one team's style? Everyone knows what this is. It's on GS to prepare for the playoffs, which has always been more physical -- even more so in the past. GS didn't prepare for it and it shows.

There were no complaints last year.

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 08:22 AM
αντε γεια
δεν εχετε ομαδα δεν εχετε λαο τι ηρθατε να κανετε στο γηπεδο αυτο
κουφαλες διατητες παιξτε καλα :rant

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2016, 08:23 AM
amigo ciao!

Uncle Drew
05-25-2016, 08:23 AM
αντε γεια
δεν εχετε ομαδα δεν εχετε λαο τι ηρθατε να κανετε στο γηπεδο αυτο
κουφαλες διατητες παιξτε καλα :rant
Greek scum.

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 08:25 AM
Greek scum.
ante pane trava kamia paxia tagarovlaxe

LakersForlife
05-25-2016, 08:40 AM
how do you get a shot when literally a 7 foot guy is holding on to you

PP34Deuce
05-25-2016, 09:27 AM

Works both ways. Curry holds onto guys (Alla Reggie) and pushes off to get open sometimes. All their Bigs commit moving screens so the refs will let the defense get a little physical as well.

When you look at that play, you see Curry holding Foye a slight minute and pushing off... Then you see Adams bump him to prevent him getting open. Ezeli moves on his screen 2-3 steps. Works both ways.

OnFire
05-25-2016, 09:34 AM
This is funny...

Warriors fan before game - "This is the playoffs, dont suspend Draymond"
Warriors fan during and after - "The playoffs shouldnt be officiate differently"

Oh the tears. :roll:

Achilleas
05-25-2016, 09:59 AM
Works both ways. Curry holds onto guys (Alla Reggie) and pushes off to get open sometimes. All their Bigs commit moving screens so the refs will let the defense get a little physical as well.

When you look at that play, you see Curry holding Foye a slight minute and pushing off... Then you see Adams bump him to prevent him getting open. Ezeli moves on his screen 2-3 steps. Works both ways.
ezeli move because foye push him ,you can be stronger but if i push when i am running you will go back 1-2 moves ,it is not the same when bogut moves
and watch how many adams moving screens he makes,you heard anyone said that.no because everyone crying against gsw

CavaliersFTW
06-17-2016, 03:14 PM
With illegal screens: Splash brothers

Without illegal screens: Excuse brothers

CavaliersFTW
06-19-2016, 11:27 PM
Curry is just another above average shooter without illegal screens. System player.