PDA

View Full Version : What Does Steph Curry Offer When His Shot Fades?

AirTupac
05-26-2016, 02:00 AM
- Barely average defender
- Average distributor
- ???

BlakFrankWhite
05-26-2016, 02:02 AM
Another jumps off the Kobe/ Curry bandwagon.

AirBonner
05-26-2016, 02:02 AM
Him and Derozan are the same in that aspect.

KingPush
05-26-2016, 02:07 AM
A decent blow job like his mother

imdaman99
05-26-2016, 02:07 AM
Still spaces the floor. It's not like teams are willing to leave him open even if he's 6-20

AirTupac
05-26-2016, 02:08 AM
Another jumps off the Kobe/ Curry bandwagon.

You dunce, I would never join a shit unstable family like Curry's. His mother is a whore just like yours :facepalm

Relinquish
05-26-2016, 02:09 AM
You dunce, I would never join a shit unstable family like Curry's. His mother is a whore just like yours :facepalm

Still better than being a fan of a rapist

BigBoss
05-26-2016, 02:10 AM
Steph Curry is going to have a long career. See Steve " the original Steph Curry Nash's stats.

Im Still Ballin
05-26-2016, 02:14 AM
He really doesn't have an offensive counter for when his 3pter isn't falling

His size/athleticism limits him

AirBonner
05-26-2016, 02:16 AM
He really doesn't have an offensive counter for when his 3pter isn't falling

His size/athleticism limits him
Agree. If Curry was Black he would be more versatile and able to drive to the hoop.

AirTupac
05-26-2016, 02:18 AM

Charges dropped but okay there :lol

Springsteen
05-26-2016, 03:09 AM

Don't forget snitchin'. http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/whistling/smileys-whistling-823718.gif

nashwade
05-26-2016, 10:43 AM
Curry=Nash without the assists

At least Nash impacts the game more than one way

guy
05-26-2016, 11:12 AM
He's a really good passer, good rebounder for his position, plays the passing lanes well, and he's also one of the best scorers in the paint. He's just so good at 3 that it outshines everything else he can do. That's not saying he's as well-rounded as a player as Magic, Bird, Jordan, Lebron, etc. But that doesn't mean he's incapable of being effective without his shot.

With that said, this series isn't just bad for him cause his shot isn't falling. He's just overall sucking in everything. Its not that he isn't capable of doing more when his shot isn't falling. He just hasn't. He's just playing bad overall.

IGOTGAME
05-26-2016, 11:14 AM
He's a really good passer, good rebounder for his position, plays the passing lanes well, and he's also one of the best scorers in the paint. He's just so good at 3 that it outshines everything else he can do. That's not saying he's as well-rounded as a player as Magic, Bird, Jordan, Lebron, etc. But that doesn't mean he's incapable of being effective without his shot.

With that said, this series isn't just bad for him cause his shot isn't falling. He's just overall sucking in everything. Its not that he isn't capable of doing more when his shot isn't falling. He just hasn't. He's just playing bad overall.

His passing ability has always been iffy to me, especially interior passing and out of hard hedges. This reminds me of what happened in spurts against the Spurs in the playoffs a few years ago

TheReal Kendall
05-26-2016, 11:19 AM
Yall dudes must don't play ball in real life cause your shot is the last thing to go. I've seen old heads that could still shoot.

Legends66NBA7
05-26-2016, 11:20 AM
Yall dudes must don't play ball in real life cause your shot is the last thing to go. I've seen old heads that could still shoot.

This forum isn't for serious discussion.

guy
05-26-2016, 12:41 PM
His passing ability has always been iffy to me, especially interior passing and out of hard hedges. This reminds me of what happened in spurts against the Spurs in the playoffs a few years ago

He makes some incredible passes. I'm not saying he's the best, and he definitely has an issue with turnovers. But he's definitely more then "just a scorer".

Not to make a Jordan comparison, since Jordan was clearly a much better all-around player, but it reminds me of how people sometimes label him as "just a scorer" since he was just so good at it that it outshined everything else he did.

What's interesting is by labeling Steph this way, it underestimates his overall game, but it also downplays just how really bad his performance is. Because he is capable of more, even when his shot isn't falling.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-26-2016, 12:53 PM
:facepalm :facepalm OP weren't u slurping steph like 2 weeks back? fk out of here you shit laker fan

Rake2204
05-26-2016, 01:02 PM
Yall dudes must don't play ball in real life cause your shot is the last thing to go. I've seen old heads that could still shoot.Came here to say the same.

I mean, Curry's dad was still doing this at age 37 in the last game of his career: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMqpGkyO4rk

Everyone loses a step at some point, and those steps keep leaving as the years wear on (and subsequently, a number of the skills that come along with them). But shooting... that sticks around indefinitely.

bdreason
05-26-2016, 01:02 PM

Game. Set. Match.

Blue&Orange
05-26-2016, 01:10 PM
Average distributor?

What's a distributor? Is that a new nomenclature for holding the ball and statpad assists? Curry is to busy playing within team concept to statpad assists. He is one of the best and more creative passers on the league, by far.

[QUOTE]Curry still doesn't attack the basket as often as some of the other star guards in the Association. He doesn't need to, given his prolific range and prodigious perimeter output. But when he does choose to begin a drive

Lebron23
05-26-2016, 01:12 PM
He's gone fishing after tonight's game. Now he can cook his favorite fish.

AirTupac
05-26-2016, 01:58 PM
:facepalm :facepalm OP weren't u slurping steph like 2 weeks back? fk out of here you shit laker fan

Prove it you idiot :facepalm

You stupid fk making things up :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-26-2016, 05:51 PM
Prove it you idiot :facepalm

You stupid fk making things up :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
:facepalm

KiiiiNG
05-26-2016, 08:08 PM
A W for the other team. He's completely useless out there when he's bricking shots. His negative energy is infectious too... probably the most lousy character i've ever seen. He has no heart, and no competitive spirit. I said the same exact thing last year in the finals. Nothing's changed. It's just now the Warriors are finally playing a healthy team, so they can't dig themselves out of Curry choking away games. That's reality.