PDA

View Full Version : How the hell did LeBron make first team ALL-NBA over Durant?

stalkerforlife
05-26-2016, 03:58 PM
KD - 28.2, 8.2, 5.0, 50.5, 38.6, 89.8. TS% 63.4.

Bran - 25.3, 7.4, 6.8, 52.0, 30.9, 73.1. TS% 58.8.

And KD plays in a much better conference. And KD is a much better defender.

:wtf:

imdaman99
05-26-2016, 04:05 PM
The media is enamored with Lebron. He had 125 first place votes and KD only had 36. He had no chance.

rzp
05-26-2016, 04:06 PM
does his infinite superior defense count?

livinglegend
05-26-2016, 04:07 PM
KD should have been on 1st team over overrated system player Kawhi

stalkerforlife
05-26-2016, 04:07 PM
The media is enamored with Lebron. He had 125 first place votes and KD only had 36. He had no chance.

And unfortunately the sheep get their opinions from the media.

True all time greats are disrespected in the process.

bigkingsfan
05-26-2016, 04:08 PM
This

jlip
05-26-2016, 04:09 PM

This

InsanityKills
05-26-2016, 04:10 PM
This.

stalkerforlife
05-26-2016, 04:13 PM
Leonard was the DPOY, had an amazing offensive season, and his team won 67 games in a REAL conference.

Leonard was obviously better than Bran this season.

tpols
05-26-2016, 04:15 PM
Kevin Durant will expose Bran in the Finals.

choppermagic
05-26-2016, 04:15 PM
The good news for KD is that he gets a chance to shove this into the voter's faces with 5 more wins...

Unreal234
05-26-2016, 04:18 PM
More fuel for Durant. Media is going to regret it.

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 04:19 PM
KD - 28.2, 8.2, 5.0, 50.5, 38.6, 89.8. TS% 63.4.

Bran - 25.3, 7.4, 6.8, 52.0, 30.9, 73.1. TS% 58.8.

And KD plays in a much better conference. And KD is a much better defender.

:wtf:
This is why nobody takes you serious. Youre bitching about Bron being there instead of Durant, but fail to point out that D'andre is there also. Why not take D'andre's place? Oh and by the way... Bron>KD. Deal with it.

stalkerforlife
05-26-2016, 04:21 PM
This is why nobody takes you serious. Youre bitching about Bron being there instead of Durant, but fail to point out that D'andre is there also. Why not take D'andre's place? Oh and by the way... Bron>KD. Deal with it.

Absolutely not.

And KD will win a third straight FMVP on Bran if they finish off the Warriors.

HurricaneKid
05-26-2016, 04:24 PM

Because DJ is a C. There are 129 1st place votes and >40 of them went to Dray. Dray had a TON more points, more 1st place votes at C, etc. And should have been 1st team.

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 04:26 PM
Because DJ is a C. There are 129 1st place votes and >40 of them went to Dray. Dray had a TON more points, more 1st place votes at C, etc. And should have been 1st team.
I can live with that. But having DJ there is a joke! I can name you 10 centers that are better than him.

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 04:27 PM
Absolutely not.

And KD will win a third straight FMVP on Bran if they finish off the Warriors.3Rd straight? WTF are you talking about kid?

pauk
05-26-2016, 04:32 PM
KD - 28.2, 8.2, 5.0, 50.5 FG%

Bran - 25.3, 7.4, 6.8, 52.0 FG% + better/most versatile defense in the NBA which switches to 1st all-def/dpoy effort level in the playoffs, better leadership, clearly undisputedly being the best player in his team for starters & having a somewhat better outcome during the season if that matters.

There you go... its good you are asking tho, just ask away, lack of basketball knowledge is nothing to be ashamed of.

However, he deserved it over Kawhi perhaps... who atm is/has been the most overrated player in the NBA... when a player of that talent/level (Paul George, Kawhi) rank over Durant, thats when you know you are overrated.... he is a better player...

tpols
05-26-2016, 04:35 PM
There you go... its good you are asking tho, just ask away, lack of basketball knowledge is nothing to be ashamed of.

pauk man, what did you used to call KD a few years back, Skeletor or some shit :crazysam:

Whatchu gonna do when Kevin Durant sons Bran in the Finals this time? :lol

stalkerforlife
05-26-2016, 04:36 PM
3Rd straight? WTF are you talking about kid?

His position has won 2 FMVP in a row on him.

His direct counterpart.

Do you watch basketball?

livinglegend
05-26-2016, 04:40 PM

His direct counterpart.

Do you watch basketball?
The FMVP goes to a player from the winning team.
Lebron got 4 FMVP despite being on the losing team. That's huge.
In reality, Iggy won the FMVP over Curry and not Lebron.
It's like saying Billups won FMVP over Kobe in 2004. :facepalm

livinglegend
05-26-2016, 04:41 PM
pauk man, what did you used to call KD a few years back, Skeletor or some shit :crazysam:

Whatchu gonna do when Kevin Durant sons Bran in the Finals this time? :lol

I guess he will move on with his life and have a good summer.
NBA is entertainment, once it's over, you move on.

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 04:41 PM

His direct counterpart.

Do you watch basketball?
We are talking about KD here chump... stay on topic. IF OKC manages to win the series, I can bet you anything Westbrook will win the FMVP for match up reasons.

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 04:43 PM
Bingo. Again, this idiot gets flamed on his of posts. Just give it a rest Stalker. You lose, Again.

HurricaneKid
05-26-2016, 04:44 PM
I can live with that. But having DJ there is a joke! I can name you 10 centers that are better than him.

Not this year you can't. The league changed the ASG to backcourt/frontcourt so this wouldn't happen. But Drummond wasn't nearly a top 15 player this year, Boogie led his team to yet another embarrassing season, etc. There aren't any impactful C anymore.

tmacattack33
05-26-2016, 04:45 PM
This thread is hilarious.

The OP is a Kobe stan who is mad that Lebron passed his idol.

But what he fails to realize is that Durant will pass Kobe one day too. So if you argue that Durant was better than Lebron this year all that does is speed up the process of Durant passing Kobe :oldlol:

In a few years, the OP is going to make the same exact thread about Durant vs ___insert next super-star player here (maybe Wiggins) _________

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 04:45 PM

However, he deserved it over Kawhi perhaps... who atm is/has been the most overrated player in the NBA... when a player of that talent/level (Paul George, Kawhi) rank over Durant, thats when you know you are overrated.... he is a better player...
I like Kawahi, but you are dead on. He has been greatly overrated these past few seasons. Dude has choked in the playoffs the past 2 seasons despite being the favorites.

tpols
05-26-2016, 04:47 PM

this statement is historically incorrect.

no, in reality Iggy won the award for his defense on Bron.. holding him to very poor efficiency.

If anything, Curry helped Iggy win the award on the offensive side because he was spoonfeeding him open shots.

poor examples ..

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 04:52 PM
Not this year you can't. The league changed the ASG to backcourt/frontcourt so this wouldn't happen. But Drummond wasn't nearly a top 15 player this year, Boogie led his team to yet another embarrassing season, etc. There aren't any impactful C anymore.
The only thing DJ is good at is getting rebounds. CP3 literally feeds him baskets. Dude cant score for $HIT. Give me the following over him:
1. Boggie
2. D.Green
3. Drummond
4. Davis
5. KAT
6. Howard(look up numbers on their H2H matchups)
7. Bogut
8. Whiteside
9. Al Jefferson (when healthy)
10. Vucevic

34-24 Footwork
05-26-2016, 04:55 PM
We are talking about KD here chump... stay on topic. IF OKC manages to win the series, I can bet you anything Westbrook will win the FMVP for match up reasons.

Who the phuck cares???? They're both essential to their teams success.

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 04:57 PM
Who the phuck cares???? They're both essential to their teams success.
I don't, but that kid stalker does. Anything to make Bron look bad is all he cares about. He has an agenda in every post he creates.

Nilocon165
05-26-2016, 05:04 PM
This is one of those threads that makes me wanna punch you in the face

Smoke117
05-26-2016, 05:08 PM

This.

livinglegend
05-26-2016, 05:09 PM

no, in reality Iggy won the award for his defense on Bron.. holding him to very poor efficiency.

If anything, Curry helped Iggy win the award on the offensive side because he was spoonfeeding him open shots.

poor examples ..

Out of like 50 FMVP award, one has been won by a guy on a losing team and it has been like more than 40 years since that. We can assume that usually the FMVP goes to the player on the winning team. You really have to be great to get FMVP votes on the losing. Lebron got 4 of them.

In reality, Iggy winning the award for his defense on Lebron just shows how Curry didn't perform up to the mark.
If Cavs won the championship, Delly wouldn't win the FMVP for his defense on Curry because Lebron was so much better than his role players. Lebron was so great that voters wouldn't even think of voting for the role player who slowed down the star of the other team a little more than usual. On the other hand, Curry was so not up to the mark that all the focus was on Lebron. Everythign became about Lebron. Giving Lebron a little more than usual difficulties gave Iggy the award. If Curry performed like a true star like Lebron did for the Cavs, Iggy and Lebron wouldn't get any votes.

BedroomBully
05-26-2016, 05:13 PM
Out of like 50 FMVP award, one has been won by a guy on a losing team and it has been like more than 40 years since that. We can assume that usually the FMVP goes to the player on the winning team. You really have to be great to get FMVP votes on the losing. Lebron got 4 of them.

In reality, Iggy winning the award for his defense on Lebron just shows how Curry didn't perform up to the mark.
If Cavs won the championship, Delly wouldn't win the FMVP for his defense on Curry because Lebron was so much better than his role players. Lebron was so great that voters wouldn't even think of voting for the role player who slowed down the star of the other team a little more than usual. On the other hand, Curry was so not up to the mark that all the focus was on Lebron. Everythign became about Lebron. Giving Lebron a little more than usual difficulties gave Iggy the award. If Curry performed like a true star like Lebron did for the Cavs, Iggy and Lebron wouldn't get any votes.
Agree. This should be more about how Curry underachieved. For crying out loud Bron got more votes than Curry and he was on the losing team! You can legit say that Curry got carried in last years finals!

aj1987
05-26-2016, 05:20 PM

poor examples ..
Only once in the history of the game has the FMVP been won by a player from the losing team (thanks to Ilt).

Iggy won an FMVP for holding LeBron to 38% shooting. Compared to what LeBron shot as a whole (40%), that's only 2% less. LeBron overall averaged 36/13/9 on 40%. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2016, 05:29 PM

poor examples ..

:biggums:

iznogood
05-26-2016, 05:31 PM
I have no problem with anyone saying Lebron had a better regular season that Durant. I remember many games where Durant played too passive and didn't try to do much.
On the other hand, I think Cleveland has a better team, so they depend on Lebron less than OKC does on Durant. It's a hard choice, especially considering how well Leonard has been playing.

Kingwillball
05-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Absolutely not.

And KD will win a third straight FMVP on Bran if they finish off the Warriors.

Yes lebron is better wake up and it will be proven in finals whether it's KD or curry.. Lebron will be best player on court overall.

Smoke117
05-26-2016, 05:41 PM
I have no problem with anyone saying Lebron had a better regular season that Durant. I remember many games where Durant played too passive and didn't try to do much.
On the other hand, I think Cleveland has a better team, so they depend on Lebron less than OKC does on Durant. It's a hard choice, especially considering how well Leonard has been playing.

Cavs record without Lebron says otherwise.

tpols
05-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Only once in the history of the game has the FMVP been won by a player from the losing team (thanks to Ilt).

Iggy won an FMVP for holding LeBron to 38% shooting. Compared to what LeBron shot as a whole (40%), that's only 2% less. LeBron overall averaged 36/13/9 on 40%. :oldlol:

Iggy shut down bran in clear out, isolation situations over and over.

You had to have seen the games, bud.

Dragonyeuw
05-26-2016, 05:51 PM
They should change it to frontcourt positions like they did with the all-star game. The fact that Deandre Jordan is on the first team and KD isn't is a ****ing joke.

iznogood
05-26-2016, 05:55 PM
Cavs record without Lebron says otherwise.
Wasn't there a thread about how Lebron always rested when Cleveland was playing against strong teams?
The OKC bench was pretty bad (and very inconsistent) during the regular season, I've seen enough games to say that. They stepped up in the play-offs, but during the season I often thought Cleveland had a much deeper team.

Hey Yo
05-26-2016, 06:00 PM

Yep...every time LeBron drove to the basket in ISO situations, it was Iggy and Iggy only.......no other teammates provided help D under the basket.....:rolleyes:

Aren't you tired of racking up so many L's today?

leMVP
05-26-2016, 06:00 PM
Because he is better player than KD.

HoopologyPhD
05-26-2016, 06:01 PM
Stern.

aj1987
05-26-2016, 06:03 PM

He did. I was agreeing with you. Shutting down LeBron is basically holding him to Kobe level shooting percentages. That's what I was pointing out.

I did watch the games... well, I missed the first one.

NLZ
05-26-2016, 06:05 PM
"28.2, 8.2, 5.0, 50.5, 38.6, 89.8. TS% 63.4." and doesn't make first All-NBA? You'd think hands down greatest era ever.

stalkerforlife
05-26-2016, 07:28 PM

He didn't. :wtf:

LebronsHairline
05-26-2016, 09:00 PM
KD > Lebron. KD a freight train, Lebron a trainwreck.

aj1987
05-27-2016, 03:32 AM
He didn't. :wtf:
He did.

KD > Lebron. KD a freight train, Lebron a trainwreck.
This dude is a freight train?? :wtf: :wtf:

You need to put down that crack pipe, dude.

http://s33.postimg.org/fkiftipmn/Screen_Shot2013_04_17at12_07_54_PM_crop_north_jpg. png

BlakFrankWhite
05-27-2016, 03:53 AM
He did.

This dude is a freight train?? :wtf: :wtf:

You need to put down that crack pipe, dude.

http://s33.postimg.org/fkiftipmn/Screen_Shot2013_04_17at12_07_54_PM_crop_north_jpg. png

Still better than Wade ever was.

Gileraracer
05-27-2016, 04:03 AM
Manufactured superstar, i told you for years

aj1987
05-27-2016, 04:06 AM
Still better than Wade ever was.
You just confirmed that you started watching basketball in '13.

AussieBaller99
05-27-2016, 06:55 AM
You just confirmed that you started watching basketball in '13.

2014 Durant > 2009 Wade

feyki
05-27-2016, 07:02 AM
Was Kobe level efficiency about %45 TS ?

aj1987
05-27-2016, 08:03 AM
2014 Durant > 2009 Wade
:roll: :roll: