PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant was a better dunker than Michael Jordan

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 09:09 PM
Kobe and Michael were very similar on the basketball court, their games are nearly identical to the untrained eye since Kobe modeled his game after Mike's and was lucky enough to possess a comparable level of athleticism.

One big difference between their play is how they dunked, Kobe was a technician willing to display difficult maneuvers to demoralize the opposition and energize the fans, while Jordan was a graceful yet powerful dunker who favored "air" time over advanced and overly mechanical tricks.

Whether or not Jordan simply chose to keep things simple and effective, the fact remains that Kobe performed a wider variety of dunks that are harder to complete than he did.

Kobe was no slouch when it came to posterizing bigs either, he rocked the rim against the best defenders of his era just as Jordan did during his time.

Jordan may have accumulated a higher number of dunks since it was easier to get to the rim in his era, but I think most would agree that quality>quantity and Kobe's resume is much more impressive.

Kobe is also an innovator, he was the first person to perform the elbow in the rim dunk (honey dip), years before Vince Carter introduced it to the masses in 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLK0rz9pqDc <<<Proof for the few who aren't familiar.

Jordan made the freethrow line slam famous but he wasn't the first to do it, gotta give Kobe the edge in that sense.

Jordan has NEVER DONE A 360 DUNK IN A REAL GAME!

Kobe has entire compilation videos of his 360 slams

Jordan was unable to do a between the legs dunk something Kobe unleashed to win the slam dunk contest.

There should be no debate, Kobe was a better dunker than Jordan when you factor in degree of difficulty and innovation.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/78eb344449c3a1094aad77151519d60e/tumblr_mwkjogWGAD1sl53p3o1_250.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/kobe-posterizing-thunder-kobe-bryant-gifs.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/MjDEUmFwqbME8/giphy.gif

ClipperRevival
05-26-2016, 09:25 PM
:roll:

Oh you kids. :applause: Gotta love the effort. MJ didn't need technique because he was the most gifted athlete to ever step on a bball court. He could cheat. Yeah, unfair but true. Kobe just wasn't on MJ's level as a PURE athlete.

Yo 3ball, you're up man. Do 'em with those beautiful MJ gifs.

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 09:28 PM

Oh you kids. :applause: Gotta love the effort. MJ didn't need technique because he was the most gifted athlete to ever step on a bball court. He could cheat. Yeah, unfair but true. Kobe just wasn't on MJ's level as a PURE athlete.

What's he going to do?

Post a 360 dunk gif that doesn't exist?

I'm the real 3ball, better recognize!

Smoke117
05-26-2016, 09:31 PM
lol okay you take the guy with "more innovation and difficulty" doing his 360's and honey dips...I'll take the guy who is more athletic and can actually palm the ball and get more dunks off in more situations. This whole "innovation and difficulty" nonsense is all in relation to the era...nobody was doing those kinds of dunks if you were coming up in the mid 80s...if Jordan was playing now he'd easily be able to pull off a lot of these "innovative" dunks now. Either way...Jordan was superior in game dunker who could get a dunk off and finish it in more situations than Kobe could.

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 09:34 PM
lol okay you take the guy with "more innovation and difficulty" doing his 360's and honey dips...I'll take the guy who is more athletic and can actually palm the ball and get more dunks off in more situations. This whole "innovation and difficulty" nonsense is all in relation to the era...nobody was doing those kinds of dunks if you were coming up in the mid 80s...if Jordan was playing now he'd easily be able to pull off a lot of these "innovative" dunks now. Either way...Jordan was superior in game dunker who could get a dunk off and finish it in more situations than Kobe could.

:coleman:

Insecure Jordan fanboys CANNOT DEAL!

360 dunks were around when Jordan played, yet he couldn't perform them in real games!

He couldn't go under the legs either, yeah he could jump higher and palm the ball but if anything that is more of a reason to credit Kobe for doing MORE with LESS!

bigkingsfan
05-26-2016, 09:35 PM
Kobe never done a full 360 either.

Round Mound
05-26-2016, 09:35 PM
Jordan was stronger, faster,quicker, more agil, better and higher leaper, bigger hands and yes he actually was more dominant and efficient than Kobe 45% FG shooter could dream of being. Kobe is around top 20 all time (all broken down stats suggest that). Jordan is top 3 all time (only Prime Wilt and Kareem have a case over him etc....)

ClipperRevival
05-26-2016, 09:36 PM
What's he going to do?

Post a 360 dunk gif that doesn't exist?

I'm the real 3ball, better recognize!

Nah bro. What you need to realize is that every player has a certain way of dunking. MJ was terrible at slow, gather, two foot dunks that took too long, like Nique. He wasn't a 360 dunker. He simply possessed the perfect traits that made him deadly in-game. Like being GOAT level at jumping off one or two feet. No one was able to gather off two feet like him in a full sprint in transition. He had GOAT quickness, fluidity, coordination, no wasted motion, etc. All this made him an amazing in-game dunker. In time, you might realize this. Kobe ain't on MJ's level and that's just the truth.

Smoke117
05-26-2016, 09:37 PM
Jordan was stronger, faster,quicker, more agil, better and higher leaper, bigger hands and yes he actually was more dominant and efficient than Kobe 45% FG shooter could dream of being. Kobe is around top 20 all time (all broken down stats suggest that). Jordan is top 3 all time (only Prime Wilt and Kareem have a case over him etc....)

This.

100grandman
05-26-2016, 09:37 PM
Jordan dunked on more people than Kobe. You fail.

eliteballer
05-26-2016, 09:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWy9liwC7U

Jordan can't compete with that.

fiddy
05-26-2016, 09:41 PM
meltdown

eliteballer
05-26-2016, 09:43 PM

Chump, exactly how many NBA games were broadcast in your country in the 80's?:rolleyes:

Jordan cannot compete with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWy9liwC7U

Kiddlovesnets
05-26-2016, 09:43 PM
Nah not even close. Kobe is clearly a better shooter, but Jordan is a way better dunker, the athleticism isnt at the same level really.

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Nah bro. What you need to realize is that every player has a certain way of dunking. MJ was terrible at slow, gather, two foot dunks that took too long, like Nique. He wasn't a 360 dunker. He simply possessed the perfect traits that made him deadly in-game. Like being GOAT level at jumping off one or two feet. No one was able to gather off two feet like him in a full sprint in transition. He had GOAT quickness, fluidity, coordination, no wasted motion, etc. All this made him an amazing in-game dunker. In time, you might realize this. Kobe ain't on MJ's level and that's just the truth.

You are acting like Kobe wasn't a versatile dunker as well.

His dunks are more varied and harder to perform!

It's not hard to comprehend.

He INVENTED the honey dip!

Jordan didn't CREATE anything new!

He never did a 360 or windmill dunk in a real game, Kobe has entire compilations worth!

G-train
05-26-2016, 09:47 PM
Kobe is clearly a better shooter

Wouldn't say so.
He is arguably a better 3PT shooter.
I wouldn't say a better shooter though.

G-train
05-26-2016, 09:48 PM
Gerald Green is a better dunker than both of them.
Who cares.

ClipperRevival
05-26-2016, 09:54 PM
Yo big dog 3ball, duty calls. Post them beautiful gifs of MJ. You post them gifs, I'll break down how it's done. These kids need to recognize the GOAT.

Dragonyeuw
05-26-2016, 09:57 PM
Jordan may have accumulated a higher number of dunks since it was easier to get to the rim in his era,

2TB HDD worth of gifs from 3ball for that incoming...

Smoke117
05-26-2016, 09:57 PM
Yo big dog 3ball, duty calls. Post them beautiful gifs of MJ. You post them gifs, I'll break down how it's done. These kids need to recognize the GOAT.

Working on becoming as irrelevant as 3ball?

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 10:01 PM

Do it yourself then, stop riding that mans coattails!

There are ZERO windmill gifs, there are ZERO 360 gifs, there are ZERO between the legs gifs.

There is absolutely NOTHING for him to post!

You may prefer how Jordan looks when he throws down, but you cannot deny that Kobe's dunks are more difficult and he was more innovative with his choice of manuevers!

Also, how old are you anyway, you sure love throwing the word "kids" around and acting like you are so old and wise, I'm 26, I've been paying attention to NBA basketball for a long time, stay heated!

:hammerhead:

Mr Feeny
05-26-2016, 10:20 PM
Wouldn't say so.
He is arguably a better 3PT shooter.
I wouldn't say a better shooter though.

Bulls Jordan was a better 3 point shooter than Kobe by 0.1% (statistical dead heat)
Jordan was a better 3 point shooter in the playoffs
Jordan was a better 3 point shooter in the finals.

Regarding this thread, :roll: :roll: This has to be a bad joke:roll:

Cali Syndicate
05-26-2016, 10:31 PM

Jordan can't compete with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPRyG5bOOtY

jstern
05-26-2016, 10:53 PM
Jordan can do any dunk that Kobe can do, but not vice versa. And like I've said before, the footwork to do a 360 dunk is very easy. If you can easily dunk on a ten foot hoop or an 8 foot hoop, then you can easily do a 360 dunk. The Vince Carter 360, now that's a different story.

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Jordan can do any dunk that Kobe can do, but not vice versa. And like I've said before, the footwork to do a 360 dunk is very easy. If you can easily dunk on a ten foot hoop or an 8 foot hoop, then you can easily do a 360 dunk. The Vince Carter 360, now that's a different story.

LOL!!!

Please stop this nonsense!

Jordan has NEVER done the dunks that Kobe has done

EASY?

Can you dunk? Can you even get close to dunking?

I highly doubt it!

How are you going to say doing a 360 slam is easy when you can't even touch the rim!!?!?!?

And you had the nerve to accuse me of being a troll when I first started posting here, you are just reaching for a reaction, well it worked but you are so wrong and you know it!

Velocirap31
05-26-2016, 11:01 PM
NO

ClipperRevival
05-26-2016, 11:14 PM
LOL!!!

EASY?

I highly doubt it!

How are you going to say doing a 360 slam is easy when you can't even touch the rim!!?!?!?

And you had the nerve to accuse me of being a troll when I first started posting here, you are just reaching for a reaction, well it worked but you are so wrong and you know it!

You keep mentioning the 360. Did you not read my other post? Damn son, take my word for it. It's a wrap. Kobe ain't on MJ's level. Accept it and move on. Kobe and LeBron has, why can't you? Why do you think LeBron wears #23? Who did Kobe emulate? Who sells more sneakers right now? Why do they say, "The Michael Jordan of xxxxx.?"

Please son. You have to come better.

Mr Feeny
05-26-2016, 11:18 PM
LOL!!!

EASY?

I highly doubt it!

What a strange post? Why mention Jordan? My cousin can execute a 360 better and with more flair than Kobe ever did.

Kobe needs to reach my cousins level first. Then we start comparing him with the greats.

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 11:20 PM
You keep mentioning the 360. Did you not read my other post? Damn son, take my word for it. It's a wrap. Kobe ain't on MJ's level. Accept it and move on. Kobe and LeBron has, why can't you? Why do you think LeBron wears #23? Who did Kobe emulate? Who sells more sneakers right now? Why do they say, "The Michael Jordan of xxxxx.?"

Please son. You have to come better.

Why do you think Kobe wore 24?

One step ahead!

You are purposely ignoring the FACT that Kobe did more 360s in a single season than Jordan did in his entire career, not to mention the between the legs, multiple posters, and INVENTING DUNKS, not COPYING DR. J!

Kobe is a better dunker, just deal, keep hoping your MANCRUSH 3ball shows up to save you since YOU KNOW you can't hang with me on your own, your rebuttals aren't valid, you look like a whiny baby right now!

At least 3ball claims he is able to dunk and I'll give him credit for that, whats up with these armchair critics acting like they know what its like to throw down, you need to reevaluate!

eliteballer
05-26-2016, 11:27 PM
Bulls Jordan was a better 3 point shooter than Kobe by 0.1% (statistical dead heat)

ISHiot. Jordan's numbers are inflated by the short 3 point line in 95 96 97 where he took a ton of 3's.

He's a career 29% shooter with the real line.

jstern
05-26-2016, 11:28 PM
LOL!!!

EASY?

I highly doubt it!

Like I said, whether you can dunk in a ten foot hoop, or an 8 or 7 foot hoop, a 360 dunk is easy as ****. The simple foot work gives the player so much balance, even someone as heavy as Shaq can easily do it.

I look him up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q9cLnj4EZo

To claim that Jordan can't do such a simplistic dunk shows me two things. 1. You don't have the mental capacity to understand that just because a player like Jordan did his set of preferred dunks doesn't mean that he can't do the dunks that he never cared to do or that weren't part of his culture. And 2. The NBA must be so new and fresh to you that a standard and basic 360 dunk is so awe inspiring.

I've seen Jordan do a 360 dunk during a dunking contest practice, from like 1985. Nothing special in real time, did it closer to the rim that I'm used to, but the way he moved his body, it looked kind of beautiful when replayed in slow motion.

Many of Kobe's dunk look like he's putting a lot effort into getting them off, while someone like Jordan they look more effortless.

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 11:35 PM
Like I said, whether you can dunk in a ten foot hoop, or an 8 or 7 foot hoop, a 360 dunk is easy as ****. The simple foot work gives the player so much balance, even someone as heavy as Shaq can easily do it.

I look him up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q9cLnj4EZo

To claim that Jordan can't do such a simplistic dunk shows me two things. 1. You don't have the mental capacity to understand that just because a player like Jordan did his set of preferred dunks doesn't mean that he can't do the dunks that he never cared to do or that weren't part of his culture. And 2. The NBA must be so new and fresh to you that a standard and basic 360 dunk is so awe inspiring.

I've seen Jordan do a 360 dunk during a dunking contest practice, from like 1985. Nothing special in real time, did it closer to the rim that I'm used to, but the way he moved his body, it looked kind of beautiful when replayed in slow motion.

Many of Kobe's dunk look like he's putting a lot effort into getting them off, while someone like Jordan they look more effortless.

Hey you, retard, your reading comprehension is POOR!

Third line of the OP

Whether or not Jordan simply chose to keep things simple and effective, the fact remains that Kobe performed a wider variety of dunks that are harder to complete than he did.

It doesn't matter if you think he COULD do those dunks, HE DIDN'T DO THEM!

How many times do I have to repeat this for you to understand it?

Jordan NEVER did a 360 dunk in a real game

Jordan NEVER did a windmill dunk in a real game

Jordan NEVER did a through the legs dunk

Jordan NEVER invented a dunk

Jordan's most famous dunk was STOLEN from Julius Erving!

You claim that 360 dunks are EASY, yet you CAN'T EVEN TOUCH THE RIM!

Your opinion is WORTHLESS!

Moving onto contributions from posters with meaningful insight!

Smoke117
05-26-2016, 11:37 PM
cuterthanrubio being bent over a barrel by everyone :roll:

Stringer Bell
05-26-2016, 11:38 PM

Jordan did step up his 3 point game in the postseason.

Interestingly his three point percentage was worse from in 95-97 with 22 feet, mainly because he struggled badly in the 97 postseason with the 3s.

jstern
05-26-2016, 11:39 PM
Hey you, retard, your reading comprehension is POOR!

Third line of the OP

It doesn't matter if you think he COULD do those dunks, HE DIDN'T DO THEM!

How many times do I have to repeat this for you to understand it?

Jordan NEVER did a 360 dunk in a real game

Jordan NEVER did a windmill dunk in a real game

Jordan NEVER did a through the legs dunk

Jordan NEVER invented a dunk

Jordan's most famous dunk was STOLEN from Julius Erving!

You claim that 360 dunks are EASY, yet you CAN'T EVEN TOUCH THE RIM!

Your opinion is WORTHLESS!

Moving onto contributions from posters with meaningful insight!

I see that you're just a troll who's going to use simplistic logic to troll. A waste of time talking to you. The so many dunks that Jordan has done that Kobe can't physically do, and you're talking about under the leg and 360.

Jameerthefear
05-26-2016, 11:40 PM
kobe is a more aesthetically pleasing dunker than MJ

ClipperRevival
05-26-2016, 11:41 PM
Jordan did step up his 3 point game in the postseason.

Interestingly his three point percentage was worse from in 95-97 with 22 feet, mainly because he struggled badly in the 97 postseason with the 3s.

Has nothing to do with that. MJ was just older and didn't have his legs under him. He was 32-35 during his 2nd 3 peat. Not too old but old as hell for being the best player in the game for a wing player. MJ would've mastered the 3 if that was in vogue like today. He had perfect form and that huge hand to give the touch.

pauk
05-26-2016, 11:42 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ/giphy.gif

PickernRoller
05-26-2016, 11:43 PM
OP got a bunch of stans and Kobe haters riled up dimissing his argument with side noise...:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Smoke117
05-26-2016, 11:44 PM
Has nothing to do with that. MJ was just older and didn't have his legs under him. He was 32-35 during his 2nd 3 peat. Not too old but old as hell for being the best player in the game for a wing player. MJ would've mastered the 3 if that was in vogue like today. He had perfect form and that huge hand to give the touch.

Que the excuses by Jordan stans...:rolleyes:

CuterThanRubio
05-26-2016, 11:45 PM
I see that you're just a troll who's going to use simplistic logic to troll. A waste of time talking to you. The so many dunks that Jordan has done that Kobe can't physically do, and you're talking about under the leg and 360.

HAHA

Yeah, say that now after being bashed over the head with facts, you suck!

ClipperRevival
05-26-2016, 11:51 PM
Que the excuses by Jordan stans...:rolleyes:

What excuse son? If LeBron 3 peats from now on, wins 3 more fmvps and leads the league in scoring for the next 3 years, makes All-NBA and All-NBA Defensive team and wins 2 more regular season mvp, he can sit on the same table with the GOAT. Until then, STFU. You need to recognize the real GOAT.

pauk
05-27-2016, 12:04 AM
Its objectively, logically & factually laughable... there is no prejudice here...

Jordan.... AIR Jordan.... a guy with this type of vertical, hang time, agility, hands etc:

http://sports.mearsonlineauctions.com/ItemImages/000033/79c1d42e-a6c6-4207-adc6-d8b35af9ed25_med.jpeg

Could do ANYTHING better than Kobe in the air.... Jordan was one of the best two foot (a la Vince Carter) leapers AND one foot/long distance leapers (a la Lebron, Dr J, Lavine) in NBA history...

360? Dont make me laugh... Between the legs? You are crazy if you dont think Jordan could put the ball between his legs before he landed... why didnt he do it, it was a dunking era of aesthetics, power & hang time, that was his/their style and he stuck with it, none of the dunks were "already done/been there done that" to the point where they were forced to bring out props, superman capes and get more creative to get points / impress.... Woolridge (Jordans teammate) did that between the legs crap first in 1984 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ijzLPcx1I), look how simple & easy it is and at the points he got, even wraped it behind his back before.. you dont think Jordan could do this?

Look, any pro basketball super athlete (in history) that can/could jump higher than you / especially significantly higher than you of two feet or long distance/one foot CAN/COULD do any dunk look more impressive than you... even tho he didnt show it, he could, with just a bit tiny practice...

I mean, how can you not see this logic? A guy jumps from the 3PT line 50 feet in the air.... but cant do a 360 or put it between the legs just because he never was thinking of it? What? You think he would fumble the ball in mid air and faceplant or something?

ClipperRevival
05-27-2016, 12:20 AM
Its objectively, logically & factually laughable... there is no prejudice here...

Jordan.... AIR Jordan.... a guy with this type of vertical, hang time, agility, hands etc:

http://sports.mearsonlineauctions.com/ItemImages/000033/79c1d42e-a6c6-4207-adc6-d8b35af9ed25_med.jpeg

Could do ANYTHING better than Kobe in the air.... Jordan was one of the best two foot (a la Vince Carter) leapers AND one foot/long distance leapers (a la Lebron, Dr J, Lavine) in NBA history...

360? Dont make me laugh... Between the legs? You are crazy if you dont think Jordan could put the ball between his legs before he landed... why didnt he do it, it was a dunking era of aesthetics, power & hang time, that was his/their style and he stuck with it.... Woolridge (Jordans teammate) did that between the legs crap first in 1984 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ijzLPcx1I), look how simple & easy it is and how low points he got, even wraped it behind his back..

Look, any pro basketball super athlete (in history) that can/could jump higher than you / especially significantly higher than you of two feet or long distance/one foot CAN/COULD do any dunk look more impressive than you... even tho he didnt show it, he could, with just a bit tiny practice...

I mean, how can you not see this logic? A guy jumps from the 3PT line 50 feet in the air.... but cant do a 360 or put it between the legs just because he never was thinking of it? What? You think he would fumble the ball in mid air and faceplant or something?

That pic of MJ is one of many examples of MJ's subtle out of this world athleticism. He got up there from about a 15 feet start, jumping sideways off of one foot. Few players in the history of this game could do that where he gets his head right at the rim from that situation. Most get max vet off a two foot jump, facing the rim. This ain't no illusion my young friends. This is a real picture and it happened. That's the thing about MJ. If you saw this dunk live, you think no big deal. But if you break it down in slow mo and see where his head it at, you realize this is GOAT level sh't. Ask LaVine to do that from the same situation.

ClipperRevival
05-27-2016, 12:24 AM
Kobe would wet his pants just dreaming about doing something that special.

tpols
05-27-2016, 12:34 AM
Jordan was a two footed chest 2 chest poster, and one legged, hang time, one handed slam dunker, and nothing more.

Kobe dunked on guys from every angle, and with every type of move and footwork.. vastly superior dunking arsenal.

No contest. :pimp:

Straight_Ballin
05-27-2016, 01:07 AM
WTF is this shit I'm reading that these kids are posting?

Kobe was so damn inferior to MJ both in dunking and in dominating.

Angel Face
05-27-2016, 03:21 AM
Haha, Funny thread. MJ is among top 3 in-game dunkers of all time. Kobe's not on the same level. There's only two people that I can put alongside MJ when it comes to dunking in-game. VC and Nique.

HOoopCityJones
05-27-2016, 03:36 AM
Jordan will forever be the GOAT in game dunker imo.

Kobe had superior body control i'd say. The angles at which he could bang out were amazing. His drive game doesn't get enough credit imo just because he was so deadly from so many other spots on the floor.

FKAri
05-27-2016, 04:18 AM
Jordan didn't go for highlight dunks in game just for the sake of them. If you look at most of his highlight plays/dunks that DID have flair, they were in response to the defense and were what was required of the situation.

aj1987
05-27-2016, 04:30 AM
Nah not even close. Kobe is clearly a better shooter, but Jordan is a way better dunker, the athleticism isnt at the same level really.
How did this myth that Kobe is a great shooter originate? :facepalm

Kobe is a career 39% jump shooter. 39.7% in the PO's and 39.3% in the RS to be specific. 40.2% from midrange for his career as well.

ClipperRevival channeling his inner 3ball and SamuraiSwish. :roll: :roll:

BigBoss
05-27-2016, 04:36 AM

How old you?

aj1987
05-27-2016, 04:38 AM
How old you?
I'm assuming around 20, since he wasn't really an MJ stan when he first started posting. He actually talked ball and was a Clippers fan.

TheCorporation
05-27-2016, 04:39 AM
:biggums:

MiseryCityTexas
05-27-2016, 08:08 AM
Vince Carter was a much better dunker than both of them.

MiseryCityTexas
05-27-2016, 08:10 AM
Haha, Funny thread. MJ is among top 3 in-game dunkers of all time. Kobe's not on the same level. There's only two people that I can put alongside MJ when it comes to dunking in-game. VC and Nique.

Only reason why people rank Kobe over Jordan when it comes to dunking is because he did more 360 dunks in regular season games than Jordan.

Bawkish
05-27-2016, 08:44 AM
can Kobe do this?

http://i.imgur.com/ClKc8N1.gif

Bawkish
05-27-2016, 08:48 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/AbmhfuNGoIy1q/giphy.gif

Bawkish
05-27-2016, 08:51 AM
This is Kobe doing the crashboard imitation of MJ :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/A9cTPfkBTtVjq/giphy.gif

Jameerthefear
05-27-2016, 09:21 AM
You're mothers pus$y is more aesthetically pleasing than your face.
Was this supposed to be funny :oldlol: Go put your ****ing helmet back on

SwayDizzle
05-27-2016, 09:37 AM
kobe is a more aesthetically pleasing dunker than MJ
this

TheImmortal
05-27-2016, 09:40 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EnlightenedGleamingChicken-size_restricted.gif

TheImmortal
05-27-2016, 09:46 AM
This is Kobe doing the crashboard imitation of MJ :lol

Modern rims/backboards are unbreakable.. **** outta here with your weak era rims :facepalm

Sports Science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1946yBnxl0

sd3035
05-27-2016, 09:46 AM
Could Jordn even dunk?

ShawkFactory
05-27-2016, 10:21 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EnlightenedGleamingChicken-size_restricted.gif
He's like 6 inches lower and it's so much uglier than Jordan's

andgar923
05-27-2016, 10:25 AM
Not this stupid shit again.:facepalm

Can't you Kobe fans let it go?

The only thing that Kobe was better at was 3pt shooting, and that's about it... nothing else. Just give it up.

We've gone this road before (many many times) and general consensus is MJ>>>> Kobe as a dunker as well.

MJ's made dunks Kobe couldn't even do alone in a gym, let alone in a game ON people.

andgar923
05-27-2016, 10:28 AM
Modern rims/backboards are unbreakable.. **** outta here with your weak era rims :facepalm

Sports Science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1946yBnxl0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNBGellNKi8:facepalm

Dro
05-27-2016, 10:32 AM
Kobe and Michael were very similar on the basketball court, their games are nearly identical to the untrained eye since Kobe modeled his game after Mike's and was lucky enough to possess a comparable level of athleticism.

One big difference between their play is how they dunked, Kobe was a technician willing to display difficult maneuvers to demoralize the opposition and energize the fans, while Jordan was a graceful yet powerful dunker who favored "air" time over advanced and overly mechanical tricks.

Kobe was no slouch when it came to posterizing bigs either, he rocked the rim against the best defenders of his era just as Jordan did during his time.

Jordan may have accumulated a higher number of dunks since it was easier to get to the rim in his era, but I think most would agree that quality>quantity and Kobe's resume is much more impressive.

Kobe is also an innovator, he was the first person to perform the elbow in the rim dunk (honey dip), years before Vince Carter introduced it to the masses in 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLK0rz9pqDc <<<Proof for the few who aren't familiar.

Jordan made the freethrow line slam famous but he wasn't the first to do it, gotta give Kobe the edge in that sense.

Jordan has NEVER DONE A 360 DUNK IN A REAL GAME!

Kobe has entire compilation videos of his 360 slams

Jordan was unable to do a between the legs dunk something Kobe unleashed to win the slam dunk contest.

There should be no debate, Kobe was a better dunker than Jordan when you factor in degree of difficulty and innovation.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/78eb344449c3a1094aad77151519d60e/tumblr_mwkjogWGAD1sl53p3o1_250.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/kobe-posterizing-thunder-kobe-bryant-gifs.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/MjDEUmFwqbME8/giphy.gif
Stopped reading....:rolleyes:

andgar923
05-27-2016, 10:38 AM
For the record, not only did MJ windmill in a game, it was a GAME WINNER

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b4b272793446fad4e694e04327ac81e9/tumblr_n5hgphwWX61rvekoro1_400.gif

F*ckin kids :facepalm

andgar923
05-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Stupid OP thinks Kobe invented the elbow dunk? that shit was being done in the playgrounds before Kobe did it, where do you guys think he got it from?

Speaking of elbow dunks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJK_1dRPumY

Another angle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHDYoNCrchA

f*ckin kids

feyki
05-27-2016, 11:04 AM

Gift ? I do say Work .

Kobe was more aesthetic for sure . But Jordan was Lebron level athlete .

Elosha
05-27-2016, 11:06 AM
OP, please post all of Kobe's in game cradle dunks like these from MJ. I'll be waiting with bated breath. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B0K2omXiWg

Rake2204
05-27-2016, 11:18 AM
Stupid OP thinks Kobe invented the elbow dunk? that shit was being done in the playgrounds before Kobe did it, where do you guys think he got it from?

Speaking of elbow dunks

Another angle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHDYoNCrchA

f*ckin kidsYep. Granted, in the mostly pre-streaming video age, Vince Carter's elbow dunk was the first time 99.9% of the world ever saw it executed (hence the mouths-agape response from everyone in Oakland that night) but yeah, it'd done before... and pre-Kobe, too.

In fact, the earliest NBA example of the elbow dunk belongs to, of all people, Roy Hinson:

http://i.imgur.com/TZWi1jo.gif

If gif doesn't work, then it's at 3:30 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN5K-8FrD8A#t=3m29s

andgar923
05-27-2016, 11:47 AM
Yep. Granted, in the mostly pre-streaming video age, Vince Carter's elbow dunk was the first time 99.9% of the world ever saw it executed (hence the mouths-agape response from everyone in Oakland that night) but yeah, it'd done before... and pre-Kobe, too.

In fact, the earliest NBA example of the elbow dunk belongs to, of all people, Roy Hinson:

http://i.imgur.com/TZWi1jo.gif

If gif doesn't work, then it's at 3:30 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN5K-8FrD8A#t=3m29s

Yup

People believe since it isn't on YouTube that they didn't exist. But if I told someone about a 5'7 Mexican jumping over semis and doing double ups back in 93 people would think I was lying.

I mean, there's no way someone was doing double ups back then, they were just created by someone on FlightBrothers right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgGy5bs-ea4

Imagine if this footage never made it on YouTube?

I've seen dudes do shit in person that weren't on YouTube back in the 90s, but they weren't recorded so I guess they never happened.

riseagainst
05-27-2016, 12:35 PM

lol wtf is this shit. If it's so easy, post yourself doing a 360 dunk and I'll voluntarily become a retard like yourself.

CuterThanRubio
05-27-2016, 05:17 PM
For the record, not only did MJ windmill in a game, it was a GAME WINNER

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b4b272793446fad4e694e04327ac81e9/tumblr_n5hgphwWX61rvekoro1_400.gif

F*ckin kids :facepalm

That's not a true windmill!

MJ was never able to swing the ball all the way through, he had his weird half-clutch cradle version.

Kobe's windmills aren't half-clutched, he fully extends them and has done more than just one in a game, he has also done them along the baseline over defenders unlike Jordan.

Kobe has an entire menu full of windmill slams, you can pick your favorite, you don't need to become attached to a singular clip, there is a reason 3ball posts the same gifs repeatedly.

That isn't a honey-dip either, its not the same thing, they didn't hang on the rim for emphasis.

You LAMES and your "fvckin kids" excuses, its so predictable, that is the only response Jordan fanboys have when they get exposed.

https://cadewilliams.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/giphy-3.gif?w=658&h=370

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2262449/kobe-windmill-o.gif

andgar923
05-27-2016, 06:09 PM
That's not a true windmill!

MJ was never able to swing the ball all the way through, he had his weird half-clutch cradle version.

Kobe's windmills aren't half-clutched, he fully extends them and has done more than just one in a game, he has also done them along the baseline over defenders unlike Jordan.

Kobe has an entire menu full of windmill slams, you can pick your favorite, you don't need to become attached to a singular clip, there is a reason 3ball posts the same gifs repeatedly.

That isn't a honey-dip either, its not the same thing, they didn't hang on the rim for emphasis.

You LAMES and your "fvckin kids" excuses, its so predictable, that is the only response Jordan fanboys have when they get exposed.

https://cadewilliams.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/giphy-3.gif?w=658&h=370

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2262449/kobe-windmill-o.gif

What are you talking about idiot.

That IS a full windmill, not just that but he's leaning sideways and jumping from a distance that Kobe would only dunk from if he jumped straight up.

Kobe NEEDS to gather himself to dunk, he can't palm the ball nor jump like MJ so he needs to gather himself.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-I3sSKQiIW7I/UtxnGP5e-TI/AAAAAAAAajw/WTQ6_1idprQ/w1012-h772/Michael+Jordan+on+Manute+Bol+Shot+Science.gif

Windmills aren't shit for MJ.

Kobe's never done a one handed rock the cradle in a game, or dunk contest or any number of dunks MJ's done.

Mr Feeny
05-27-2016, 06:19 PM
Tbf Kobe might have a case for being a top 60 dunker all time which is impressive for a guy with only a 38 inch vehicle.

Impressive :applause:

CuterThanRubio
05-27-2016, 07:00 PM
What are you talking about idiot.

That IS a full windmill, not just that but he's leaning sideways and jumping from a distance that Kobe would only dunk from if he jumped straight up.

Kobe NEEDS to gather himself to dunk, he can't palm the ball nor jump like MJ so he needs to gather himself.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-I3sSKQiIW7I/UtxnGP5e-TI/AAAAAAAAajw/WTQ6_1idprQ/w1012-h772/Michael+Jordan+on+Manute+Bol+Shot+Science.gif

Windmills aren't shit for MJ.

Kobe's never done a one handed rock the cradle in a game, or dunk contest or any number of dunks MJ's done.

Do you have impaired vision?

The ball remains at chest height when MJ tries to "windmill" or should I say pinwheel, Kobe swings it below his waist!

Kobe's baseline jam over KG was more impressive than the one you posted, Manute Bol slowly scooting versus MVP Garnett and help defenders actively contesting, you can't be serious!

Kobe couldn't jump as high and had smaller hands, yet he was able to do more difficult dunks, who are you giving more credit to?

Windmills aren't shit for MJ, except he couldn't even perform them properly and has never done them in real games?

360s, windmills, and through the legs dunks weren't a problem for Kobe, and he demonstrated his skills on a consistent basis, Jordan was "too cool" to show off according to his fanboys, believe what you want to believe, you are wrong and you need to stop raging over my posts it's getting out of control!

I know my loyal haters can't stand me but the people don't get excited for your responses, your opinions are dated and invalid and incorrect, then you have garbage posters like Mr. Feeny hunting for attention at every opportunity and failing miserably!

Shout out to all the lurkers holding me down!

:rockon:

diamenz
05-27-2016, 08:27 PM
op is typical generation z at it's finest. it only gets worst from here on out, guys.

andgar923
05-27-2016, 09:50 PM
Do you have impaired vision?

The ball remains at chest height when MJ tries to "windmill" or should I say pinwheel, Kobe swings it below his waist!

You fool, he was leaning sideways in mid air.:facepalm

MJ was challenged by one of the leading shot blockers of all time, he jumped from one side holding the ball in one hand and dunked it on the other side of the paint.

MJ never had to do a 360 dunk in a game, a 360 dunk for MJ is easy.

MJ simply did dunks that Kobe could only dream about, dunks he couldn't even do in an empty gym.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-14-2015/D0UM3j.gif

Has Kobe ever done something like this?

Jump right outside the paint, pump it with one hand and dunk on 2 people with power.

NBAGOAT
05-27-2016, 10:00 PM

Dr. J?

CuterThanRubio
05-27-2016, 10:04 PM
You fool, he was leaning sideways in mid air.:facepalm

MJ was challenged by one of the leading shot blockers of all time, he jumped from one side holding the ball in one hand and dunked it on the other side of the paint.

MJ never had to do a 360 dunk in a game, a 360 dunk for MJ is easy.

MJ simply did dunks that Kobe could only dream about, dunks he couldn't even do in an empty gym.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-14-2015/D0UM3j.gif

Has Kobe ever done something like this?

Jump right outside the paint, pump it with one hand and dunk on 2 people with power.

You are the fool here, an angry one at that, everyone reading this thread who isn't a Jordan fanboy can CLEARLY recognize it

Kobe simply did dunks that MJ could only dream about, most notably one handed 360's and through the leg slams.

Nobody HAS TO do anything, Kobe CHOSE TO be a showman and entertain the crowd, since NBA BASKETBALL IS ENTERTAINMENT FIRST AND FOREMOST!

A one handed 360 dunk for MJ was NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE, not EASY!

Kobe has dunked on every elite paint protector of his era, you need to do your research!

You are a babbling dumbass, nothing more, you aren't refuting my claims in the slightest, if anything your posts are proving my point further, ooh Jordan did a basic slam but he jumped really high, great, where are the REAL dunks?

Kobe has 360'd OVER DEFENDERS, MJ would never attempt such a thing.

You are forced to convince people to follow HYPOTHETICAL FANTASIES, I'm talking REALITY, NBA basketball isn't a roleplaying boardgame you NERD!

:bowdown:

OldSchoolBBall
05-27-2016, 10:36 PM

That pic of MJ is one of many examples of MJ's subtle out of this world athleticism. He got up there from about a 15 feet start, jumping sideways off of one foot. Few players in the history of this game could do that where he gets his head right at the rim from that situation. Most get max vet off a two foot jump, facing the rim. This ain't no illusion my young friends. This is a real picture and it happened. That's the thing about MJ. If you saw this dunk live, you think no big deal. But if you break it down in slow mo and see where his head it at, you realize this is GOAT level sh't. Ask LaVine to do that from the same situation.

Real talk. Sick, sick dunk.

eliteballer
05-28-2016, 05:58 PM

There are literally dozens of dunks in that video which we have not ever seen Jordan do..:coleman:

Straight_Ballin
05-28-2016, 06:08 PM
Dudebro saying MJ can't do a windmill. :lol

MJ would start off with the ball pointed to the ceiling while in the air and then bring it around with the ball pointed strait down half way through it's 360 motion while still in the air and then complete the 360 motion for the dunk with his arm straight the entire time using only one hand start to finish.

CuterThanRubio
05-28-2016, 06:23 PM
Dudebro saying MJ can't do a windmill. :lol

MJ would start off with the ball pointed to the ceiling while in the air and then bring it around with the ball pointed strait down half way through it's 360 motion while still in the air and then complete the 360 motion for the dunk with his arm straight the entire time using only one hand start to finish.

MJ could NOT fully extend his arm while swinging the ball, he half-clutched it instead.

Watch Kobe do a windmill, or any great dunker not named Michael Jordan, they fully extend and swing it below the waist, because that is what a windmill is, not a mutated chest level baby armed T-Rex dunk.

http://s33.postimg.org/an3tp4tnf/lol.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/an3tp4tnf/)

Straight_Ballin
05-28-2016, 06:28 PM
MJ could NOT fully extend his arm while swinging the ball, he half-clutched it instead.

Watch Kobe do a windmill, or any great dunker not named Michael Jordan, they fully extend and swing it below the waist, because that is what a windmill is, not a mutated chest level baby armed T-Rex dunk.

http://s33.postimg.org/an3tp4tnf/lol.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/an3tp4tnf/)

I know what a windmill is. I just explained it. :lol

MJ could palm a ball much better than kobe, was able to stay in the air longer than kobe, and could jump higher than kobe. He was also more stronger and more agile with better body control If each were to perform 10 windmill dunks with proper form and be rated on each dunk, Kobe would lose the contest. He just wasn't better than MJ in any aspect of the dunk because he wasn't better than MJ at any of the individual components required to be a dunker.

CuterThanRubio
05-28-2016, 06:29 PM
http://blogcdn.champssports.com/assets/2015/04/zn8KTO4-Imgur.gif

Watch and learn^^^^^

Jordan has never done anything close to that, let alone in a REAL GAME!

Smoke117
05-28-2016, 06:33 PM
Jordan is a better dunker, period. Move on rubio...you're the only idiot who thinks he's a better dunker. Kobe isn't even on the same tier as Jordan as a dunker. And that dunk ^^^ up there isn't even that impressive, so I Don't know why you posted it.

Mr Feeny
05-28-2016, 06:36 PM
http://blogcdn.champssports.com/assets/2015/04/zn8KTO4-Imgur.gif

Watch and learn^^^^^

Jordan has never done anything close to that, let alone in a REAL GAME!

This isn't exactly a great dunk. Are any of us supposed to be marveling at this?

CuterThanRubio
05-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Jordan is a better dunker, period. Move on rubio...you're the only idiot who thinks he's a better dunker. Kobe isn't even on the same tier as Jordan as a dunker. And that dunk ^^^ up there isn't even that impressive, so I Don't know why you posted it.

I'm not the only one who believes Kobe is better, read the replies and look at the views, not to mention straight ballin is the one who bumped the thread, I was content with it drifting away so I could move on to new ideas, I already enlightened the board with the truth!

But while I'm still running the show, take a look at how Kobe swings the ball below his waist, Jordan NEVER did that!

You can't deny it!

You can try trolling and baiting but if you have functional eyes you can't lie to yourself!

How insecure can you be that you are DENYING VISUAL EVIDENCE!?!?!?

Jordan fanboys are crazy and shouldn't be taken seriously!

Smoke117
05-28-2016, 06:55 PM
I'm not the only one who believes Kobe is better, read the replies and look at the views, not to mention straight ballin is the one who bumped the thread, I was content with it drifting away so I could move on to new ideas, I already enlightened the board with the truth!

But while I'm still running the show, take a look at how Kobe swings the ball below his waist, Jordan NEVER did that!

You can't deny it!

You can try trolling and baiting but if you have functional eyes you can't lie to yourself!

How insecure can you be that you are DENYING VISUAL EVIDENCE!?!?!?

Jordan fanboys are crazy and shouldn't be taken seriously!

I'm more of a jordan hater than a jordan fan you stupid fukk...it's just a simple fact that Jordan is a better dunker, period.

Chokefree
05-28-2016, 07:07 PM
I'm one of the biggest kobe fans, and even I admit jordan was a better dunker than kobe LOL

Jameerthefear
05-28-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm one of the biggest kobe fans, and even I admit jordan was a better dunker than kobe LOL
No one cares what you think, Nigel.

CuterThanRubio
05-28-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm more of a jordan hater than a jordan fan you stupid fukk...it's just a simple fact that Jordan is a better dunker, period.

You might prefer his style, but it is a CONCRETE TRUTH that Kobe had more variety and his dunks were more difficult to perform, that is my point, did you not read the OP?

The only "stupid fukk" in this interaction is you, anyone reading this thread is laughing and cringing at you

You're a garbage poster who doesn't provide any insight or interesting perspectives, you don't explain your claims, you make simple and forgettable observations, that's it!

You don't have to be a "Jordan hater" to agree with me, I'm not a Jordan hater, I made it very clear why I believe what I believe, its based on what I have seen, Kobe did better dunks, don't be mad at me for presenting the truth!

End of story!

:rockon:

Nash
05-28-2016, 08:02 PM
Notice how we're 7 pages into a diss Jordan thread and 3ball still hasn't even responded to this.

If the title said 'Lebron is a better dunker than Michael Jordan' there'd be 35 pages of 3ball meltdowns by now.

The guy is no MJ fan, he's just a Lebron hater.

andgar923
05-28-2016, 10:05 PM
Idiot OP has it confused.

He prefers Kobe's style and ignores the fact that MJ has done dunks that Kobe can't do because he lacks the abilities to do so.

Here's an MJ windmill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKcHFrQtyk

The main difference is MJ is leaning and brings it back with one hand. But the motion of a windmill is there; bringing the ball from the top and swinging it down all the way straight down.

Kobe can't lean, can't grab the ball with one hand. He's straight because he can't jump high or far enough aka get enough 'air' (pun intended) to windmill it like MJ, so he NEEDS to do it while standing straight up.

In regards to 360 dunks.

They were in fact EASY for MJ. So easy he rarely tried when he did them, he took a few steps did a 360 and pumped it, that's right, he usually used to pump while doing a 360 with two hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGoJtC_UmE

And then there's this 360 that Bean could never pull off.

Bean can't take off from that distance, he can't jump as high, nor glide like him. Before you cry "that's not a true 360!!" en contrario, it is. He just does it from the side of the rim instead of from the front, and instead of doing it all in one motion while in front of the rim he glides to the other side. But the basic 360 motion is there. He just does it differently.

Again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_S3LwZ6bc

Easy dunk for MJ.

YOU may not like his style, but technically he can do it, just never had to do it in a game.

CuterThanRubio
05-28-2016, 10:11 PM
Idiot OP has it confused.

He prefers Kobe's style and ignores the fact that MJ has done dunks that Kobe can't do because he lacks the abilities to do so.

Here's an MJ windmill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKcHFrQtyk

The main difference is MJ is leaning and brings it back with one hand. But the motion of a windmill is there; bringing the ball from the top and swinging it down all the way straight down.

Kobe can't lean, can't grab the ball with one hand. He's straight because he can't jump high or far enough aka get enough 'air' (pun intended) to windmill it like MJ, so he NEEDS to do it while standing straight up.

In regards to 360 dunks.

They were in fact EASY for MJ. So easy he rarely tried when he did them, he took a few steps did a 360 and pumped it, that's right, he usually used to pump while doing a 360 with two hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGoJtC_UmE

And then there's this 360 that Bean could never pull off.

Bean can't take off from that distance, he can't jump as high, nor glide like him. Before you cry "that's not a true 360!!" en contrario, it is. He just does it from the side of the rim instead of from the front, and instead of doing it all in one motion while in front of the rim he glides to the other side. But the basic 360 motion is there. He just does it differently.

Again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_S3LwZ6bc

Easy dunk for MJ.

YOU may not like his style, but technically he can do it, just never had to do it in a game.

Amazing how you COMPLETELY IGNORED that he wasn't able to do that IN GAMES!

360 dunk "mix".........15 seconds long LOL, you CAN'T be serious!

Kobe INVENTED THE HONEY DIP and there is ZERO footage of Jordan ever completing a through the legs slam!

Jordan couldn't do one handed 360s

Just give it a rest, okay?

The rest of us aren't living in your hypothetical dream world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIoyO_DYKFQ

Kobe TWO HANDED 360, in the PLAYOFFS!

Ironically he is wearing JORDANS while doing it, how fitting!

andgar923
05-28-2016, 10:14 PM
Amazing how you COMPLETELY IGNORED that he wasn't able to do that IN GAMES!

360 dunk "mix".........15 seconds long LOL, you CAN'T be serious!

Kobe INVENTED THE HONEY DIP and there is ZERO footage of Jordan ever completing a through the legs slam!

Jordan couldn't do one handed 360s

Just give it a rest, okay?

The rest of us aren't living in your hypothetical dream world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIoyO_DYKFQ

Kobe TWO HANDED 360, in the PLAYOFFS!

Ironically he is wearing JORDANS while doing it, how fitting!

MJ CAN do them, simply never had to do them in a game. As I proved they were EASY for MJ to do them.

1 handed 360 :oldlol:

that's child's play for MJ

And again, Kobe didn't invent shit. People were doing that dunk in the streets and as one poster showed, it was done in the NBA in the early 80s.

CuterThanRubio
05-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Also, dunking off the bounce is EASIER than going up with the ball off the dribble.

I've seen plenty scrubs throwing down grazers off the bounce at the gym, but they can't bring it up and throw down (WEAK).

CuterThanRubio
05-28-2016, 10:18 PM
MJ CAN do them, simply never had to do them in a game. As I proved they were EASY for MJ to do them.

1 handed 360 :oldlol:

that's child's play for MJ

And again, Kobe didn't invent shit. People were doing that dunk in the streets and as one poster showed, it was done in the NBA in the early 80s.

You are COMPLETELY missing the point here (as usual)

You can't award someone based on potential, if you haven't done it you don't deserve credit even if you could have, plain and simple!

andgar923
05-28-2016, 10:34 PM
You are COMPLETELY missing the point here (as usual)

You can't award someone based on potential, if you haven't done it you don't deserve credit even if you could have, plain and simple!

NO you're missing the point.

MJ can do them, just never had to.

On the other hand.

Kobe can't do some of the dunks MJ's done, game or by himself in a gym. You wanna babble about who can do what? Kobe aint touching MJ.