PDA

View Full Version : An injury has far more impact on Curry than most...

stalkerforlife
05-26-2016, 11:57 PM
He's 180 pounds.

He has zero physical advantages.

He's the lightest player in the series. He's the lightest player on the court 99.9% of the time during the season.

A player like Bran can be injured and it doesn't matter because he's the greatest physical specimen the NBA has ever seen.

YES, Curry IS HURT; however, he's still attempting to overcome it.

LAZERUSS
05-27-2016, 12:00 AM
He's 180 pounds.

He has zero physical advantages.

He's the lightest player in the series. He's the lightest player on the court 99.9% of the time during the season.

A player like Bran can be injured and it doesn't matter because he's the greatest physical specimen the NBA has ever seen.

YES, Curry IS HURT; however, he's still attempting to overcome it.

He's a wimp.

Plain-and-simple.

Took two weeks off for an injury that might take a week to recover from...AND, an injury that most players would have just picked themselves up off the floor with, and ran down to the defensive end of the court.

Put it to rest.

KiiiiNG
05-27-2016, 12:04 AM
You mean size and strength matter in the NBA? What a revelation Justin!

That's like saying you have severe acne scars on your face - DUH!

And Curry's not even injured. He just sucks in the playoffs. 0/11 was no fluke.. he just doesn't have what it takes

BedroomBully
05-27-2016, 12:04 AM
He's a wimp.

Plain-and-simple.

Took two weeks off for an injury that might take a week to recover from...AND, an injury that most players would have just picked themselves up off the floor with, and ran down to the defensive end of the court.

Put it to rest.
Stop getting trolled by this loser Laz. He is just throwing bait out there to get attention. Dude is a pathetic, small dick, no game, crater face, broke, poor excuses of a human being sad beta. This is the only place he can come to for attention.

jimmy77x
05-27-2016, 12:07 AM
Stop getting trolled by this loser Laz. He is just throwing bait out there to get attention. Dude is a pathetic, small dick, no game, crater face, broke, poor excuses of a human being sad beta. This is the only place he can come to for attention.

Same goes for Fudge with the post after :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BedroomBully
05-27-2016, 12:08 AM
Same goes for Fudge with the post after :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Who is fudge?

jimmy77x
05-27-2016, 12:14 AM
Who is fudge?

His main account "fudge" is banned but he's appears here through an army of alts, look out for "ekosky" "kiiiing" "lebronxrings" "jt13" "scuzzy" and about 30+ others that are inactive,banned etc, its all the same guy. He has NOTHING better to do but troll this forum literally all day and night.

Im Still Ballin
05-27-2016, 12:15 AM
His main account "fudge" is banned but he's appears here through an army of alts, look out for "ekosky" "kiiiing" "lebronxrings" "jt13" "scuzzy" and about 30+ others that are inactive,banned etc, its all the same guy. He has NOTHING better to do but troll this forum literally all day and night.
downMELT

I LOVE IT!!!

BedroomBully
05-27-2016, 12:15 AM
Damn... kinda sad if you ask me. Still probably gets more poon than this chump stalker.

BedroomBully
05-27-2016, 12:16 AM
downMELT

I LOVE IT!!!
Are you the one they call "furge"?

jimmy77x
05-27-2016, 12:18 AM
Damn... kinda sad if you ask me. Still probably gets more poon than this chump stalker.

And on cue you can see another one of his alts reply's to me " im still ballin" is just another alt. We are talking about a seriously mentally deranged guy. He often post and replies to himself through an alt.

BedroomBully
05-27-2016, 12:19 AM
And on cue you can see another one of his alts reply's to me " im still ballin" is just another alt. We are talking about a seriously mentally deranged guy. He often post and replies to himself through an alt.
LOL lol. Is he white or blk? Asian perhaps?

KiiiiNG
05-27-2016, 12:19 AM
downMELT

I LOVE IT!!!
:roll:

jimmy77x
05-27-2016, 12:21 AM
LOL lol. Is he white or blk? Asian perhaps?

Not a clue, probably asian :lol Learn to ignore him, he feeds off the attention. You have to remember coming to this site is his pride and joy, he literally has NOTHING in life to look forward to.

Im Still Ballin
05-27-2016, 12:22 AM
:roll:
♚ on the court

♚ on the keyboard

♚ in the sheets

stalkerforlife
05-27-2016, 12:32 AM

BedroomBully is another one of either Fudge's or Budadiii's alts.

BedroomBully
05-27-2016, 12:35 AM
BedroomBully is another one of either Fudge's or Budadiii's alts.
You wish kid. I have been lurking from time to time reading this forum's post for laughs. Your $hit always rubbed me the wrong way. Im here to restore order and to talk real bball, not that biased $hit you do. You cant take Brons dick out your mouth.

Straight_Ballin
05-27-2016, 01:13 AM

Probably some poor kid in a wheelchair that instead of trying to do something productive like play wheelchair basketball, he makes 30 alts and talks to himself. :lol