PDA

View Full Version : LeBron had fan removed for telling him

NLZ
05-27-2016, 07:02 AM
LeBron had a fan removed for telling him that he's "playing like a pu***." during Game 4 in Toronto.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjZ8APEUUAA4Uad.jpg

Michael Jordan, to Kobe Bryant, to this man. It's embarrassing.

here's the video:

https://streamable.com/ngeq

does this look like a man that's a threat to anyone? lol.

Adrenalynn
05-27-2016, 07:06 AM
You don't mess with the king. :coleman:

bigkingsfan
05-27-2016, 07:08 AM
He probably did that throughout the game, that should get you tossed. Buying a ticket doesn't entitled you to being an asshole for three hours, especially in a family environment.

NLZ
05-27-2016, 07:13 AM
He probably did that throughout the game, that should get you tossed. Buying a ticket doesn't entitled you to being an asshole for three hours, especially in a family environment.

What do you consider to be a "hostile environment" ? Chanting "Let's go x team!" repeatedly? Wow, so hostile. Scary.

LeBron has gone 0-2 in Toronto for a reason. Shot twice in both games combined in final 5 mins. If the story is true, doesn't this prove the fan correct? :roll:

AintNoSunshine
05-27-2016, 07:16 AM
I love it, he paid a lot of money to be at the game and he didn't get to watch the end of it while the game was still tight. :oldlol:

bigkingsfan
05-27-2016, 07:22 AM
What do you consider to be a "hostile environment" ? Chanting "Let's go x team!" repeatedly? Wow, so hostile. Scary.

LeBron has gone 0-2 in Toronto for a reason. Shot twice in both games combined in final 5 mins. If the story is true, doesn't this prove the fan correct? :roll:
There's always a line and this dude definitely crossed it. Lebron always get heckle on the road, he didn't single this dude out all a sudden.

Hawker
05-27-2016, 07:35 AM
Watch the effing game and shut the **** up. So childish to be yelling shit like that honestly. Take a long look at yourself if you find that you're invested to those lengths.

pauk
05-27-2016, 07:44 AM
Yes, im pretty sure that exactly how & why it happened.

PJR
05-27-2016, 07:55 AM
Good. He should've got his ass beat.

I hate idiot fans who talk tough at sports venues, knowing damn well they wouldn't talk like that outside of one.

Got a buddy, who is a Local professional athlete who ROUTINLEY beats the ass of tough talking fans, and it's hilarious. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
05-27-2016, 08:33 AM
The weak fraud does it again.

What a damn joke.

SpanishACB
05-27-2016, 08:53 AM
Good. He should've got his ass beat.

I hate idiot fans who talk tough at sports venues, knowing damn well they wouldn't talk like that outside of one.

Got a buddy, who is a Local professional athlete who ROUTINLEY beats the ass of tough talking fans, and it's hilarious. :oldlol:

that's easy when you're not playing for a club/sport with thousands of real fans but a franchise somewhere in usa no one cares about

Gileraracer
05-27-2016, 09:03 AM
such a beta pu$$y

Haymaker
05-27-2016, 09:04 AM
Watch the effing game and shut the **** up. So childish to be yelling shit like that honestly. Take a long look at yourself if you find that you're invested to those lengths.

Pretty much. No wonder he seems like a privileged white snob.

SpaceJam
05-27-2016, 09:08 AM
Pretty much. No wonder he seems like a privileged white snob.

white

white

white

Did you even watch the video yo

Velocirap31
05-27-2016, 09:12 AM
Lebron was playing like a p*ssy. The truth hurts.

jlip
05-27-2016, 09:24 AM
How do you "politely" tell a man he is "playing like a p****?" :confusedshrug:

This fan lost all credibility with that description.

Dresta
05-27-2016, 09:26 AM
Compare how Wade dealt with purple shirt guy with how Bran dealt with this guy to see the difference between a winner and an insecure mental midget.

Same reason why Lebron followed him to South Beach.

34-24 Footwork
05-27-2016, 09:26 AM
Imagine what Kobe, MJ, Garnett, Reggie Miller and others have heard from fans over the years. Imagine one of those dudes having the gall to try to get a fan kicked out.

Then again, those players mentioned above are on the record for LOVING these types of fans.

*Insert Kobe orchestrating commercial*

The types of responses in this thread is definitely indicative of the generational gap between the fans my age and the younger ones.

sd3035
05-27-2016, 09:29 AM
add "snitch" to Lebald's embarrassing list of beta traits :lol

Jasper
05-27-2016, 09:31 AM
Shandee is a Canadian greek
I know him , and he is a puzzy freak

SwayDizzle
05-27-2016, 09:33 AM
bran so sensitive coz he knows whoever comes out the west will obliterate his ass in the finals

TheImmortal
05-27-2016, 09:53 AM
LeBron is a *****... been common knowledge for quite some time.

What kind of bitch confiscate a tape of him getting dunked on by a kid? Ultimate beta *****.. Bran.

sd3035
05-27-2016, 10:01 AM
LeBron is a *****... been common knowledge for quite some time.

What kind of bitch confiscate a tape of him getting dunked on by a kid? Ultimate beta *****.. Bran.

Of all of his bitch moves, and he has a lot, the tape incident probably takes the cake

34-24 Footwork
05-27-2016, 10:09 AM
Of all of his bitch moves, and he has a lot, the tape incident probably takes the cake

Jordan Crawford da Gawd. That video is still online.

jlip
05-27-2016, 10:14 AM
Did anyone actually watch the video in the OP?

Im Still Ballin
05-27-2016, 10:29 AM
****ing KING mode

BITCH, outta my Kingdom

HurricaneKid
05-27-2016, 10:52 AM
The guy who is holding a beer and is CLEARLY drunk "politely called him a *****"?

WTF is wrong with you ISH?

Hey Yo
05-27-2016, 10:58 AM
At the bottom of the video, it says fan was removed for heckling a ref.

I'll believe that..... rather than what a disgruntled Raps fan says.

MJistheGOAT
05-27-2016, 11:01 AM
Imagine what Kobe, MJ, Garnett, Reggie Miller and others have heard from fans over the years. Imagine one of those dudes having the gall to try to get a fan kicked out.

Then again, those players mentioned above are on the record for LOVING these types of fans.

*Insert Kobe orchestrating commercial*

The types of responses in this thread is definitely indicative of the generational gap between the fans my age and the younger ones.

I feel the same
This beta generation is too estrogenic and weak
Imagine LeMentalmidget in a soccer game, he would ask to eject all the rival's fans

Disaprine
05-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Lebron was playing like a p*ssy. The truth hurts.
:lebroncry:

BedroomBully
05-27-2016, 12:43 PM
Like I always say, if you're not willing to say something to a man at 2AM in a dark alley, don't say shit at all. Pooosay ass fans do way to much with all the $hit talking.

#number6ix#
05-27-2016, 12:46 PM
Bron played in racist ass Boston in several playoffs and never had a fan tossed... Ny,Nj,Brooklyn,Detroit yeah I'm not buying this...

kamil
05-27-2016, 12:49 PM
Get's called for being a *****. Has fan removed from game like a *****.

LeBron* is the biggest ****** the NBA has ever seen.

This is how MJ got the best of his fans:
https://youtu.be/i09aE9Sq7qc?t=9m57s

By letting his game do the talking.

Draz
05-27-2016, 12:58 PM
It's a fcking fan. It's playoff basketball. It's playoff atmosphere. I encourage fans to torment and taunt players especially court side because you'd hear boos and bs from upperstands, mid level, but never court side. Everyone needs to get more involved. That's the love for the game. Get your moneys worth. NFL fans >

TheCorporation
05-27-2016, 12:58 PM
Hopefully the 12-year old fan will learn from his childish ways after realizing he missed the end of a close game and got a spanking from his mommy once they got home.

Oh. He was an adult? GTFO and grow up then. Deuces!

Relinquish
05-27-2016, 02:19 PM
At the bottom of the video, it says fan was removed for heckling a ref.

I'll believe that..... rather than what a disgruntled Raps fan says.

Agreed

Lebron23
05-27-2016, 02:24 PM
Agreed

This

OP loves making up stories. He's probably gay.

Grey Dawn
05-27-2016, 02:25 PM
That's what happens when LeBaby goes too long without getting his diapers changed.

Lebron23
05-27-2016, 02:27 PM
Insidehomosexual

SouBeachTalents
05-27-2016, 02:37 PM
Lol at all the LeBron haters taking this guy at his word when the video clearly states it was because he was berating a ref

livinglegend
05-27-2016, 02:40 PM
There are too many stupid members like OP in here. :facepalm

90sgoat
05-27-2016, 02:50 PM
Why do people not realize what a narcissist is?

This is no joke people are calling him that, he is a clinical narcissist who needs treatment.

jlip
05-27-2016, 02:53 PM
How do you "politely" tell a man he is "playing like a p****?" :confusedshrug:

This fan lost all credibility with that description.

I'm still trying to find the answer to this question.

Done_And_Done
05-27-2016, 05:16 PM
Im all for chirping. It's something I jovially do regularly while at live sporting events. But once you start using foul language, you're crossing the line imo. It comes in bad taste, there's likely a child not too far in distance and it's completely unoriginal.

Lebron is a b1tchmade puss but I don't blame him for being one in this case.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-27-2016, 05:21 PM
No problem for me. As someone who regularly attends sporting events (mainly college games), the entitlement of some fans is baffling. Although I do believe LeBron is a bit of a racist, fwiw.

Lebronxrings
05-27-2016, 05:49 PM
Hes a ball player. Just because he makes millions doesn't mean he should stand for harrassment. He has every right to eject rude fans who should know their boundaries.

aj1987
05-27-2016, 06:06 PM
Why do people not realize what a narcissist is?

This is no joke people are calling him that, he is a clinical narcissist who needs treatment.
I actually think that you need help, dude. You only post to hate on either LeBron or the current era, even though you're most likely 25. You also are incredibly insecure and dedicate this account (among several others) to hating on current players and the current league.

Those signs really point out that you have an inferiority complex and that you're basically blaming your shortcomings in life onto others.

You NEED mental help. I can recommend you some of the best if you live in NY or Chicago. They're literally among the best and they'll probably help you for free. Just reply if you need some help, dude.

NLZ
05-27-2016, 06:22 PM
Like I always say, if you're not willing to say something to a man at 2AM in a dark alley, don't say shit at all. Pooosay ass fans do way to much with all the $hit talking.

Why are you assuming all fans that talk shit wouldn't do this? Sure some would, some wouldn't. This argument is pointless since you don't know the fan personally.

kamil
05-27-2016, 06:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knOvcrf__bk

aj1987
05-27-2016, 06:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knOvcrf__bk
I'm sorry, but that bitch STFU as soon as she was noticed. IIRC, she apologized after that incident as well. Beta AF.

sd3035
05-27-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry, but that bitch STFU as soon as she was noticed. IIRC, she apologized after that incident as well. Beta AF.

apologized to security, not to Lebitch

PJR
05-27-2016, 07:15 PM
Although I do believe LeBron is a bit of a racist, fwiw.

Racist against who? White people? Lmfaooooo. Please.

kamil
05-27-2016, 07:16 PM

She didnt really apologize, she said she couldnt hear him and secondly she 'apologized' to security, not LeBald.

diamenz
05-27-2016, 08:31 PM
lebron can't stand the heat so he flops out of the kitchen.

Goofsta Knicca
05-27-2016, 08:33 PM
LeBron had a fan removed for telling him that he's "playing like a pu***." during Game 4 in Toronto.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjZ8APEUUAA4Uad.jpg

Michael Jordan, to Kobe Bryant, to this man. It's embarrassing.

here's the video:

https://streamable.com/ngeq

does this look like a man that's a threat to anyone? lol.

That's da thing about da Mamba...

at least he was a tough guy who wuz cocky az fukk n thought he was da sh1t. But he wuz a tough muthaphucka.
How many times did u see Kobe make pouty crybaby faces or get all emotional like LeBald does?

Other den when he allegedly raped some sow n blew out his achilies da mamba wuz a stone cold killa.

SouBeachTalents
05-27-2016, 08:36 PM
That's da thing about da Mamba...

at least he was a tough guy who wuz cocky az fukk n thought he was da sh1t. But he wuz a tough muthaphucka.
How many times did u see Kobe make pouty crybaby faces or get all emotional like LeBald does?

Other den when he allegedly raped some sow n blew out his achilies da mamba wuz a stone cold killa.

Why do people think it's cool to sound like you're mentally disabled

Hittin_Shots
05-27-2016, 08:40 PM
Racist against who? White people? Lmfaooooo. Please.

So that guys white?

Straight_Ballin
05-27-2016, 08:45 PM
The weak fraud does it again.

What a damn joke.

If he would stop playing like a pu$$y, the fan wouldn't have talked shit in the first place. It's simple cause and effect. I don't recall any other past greats ever having a fan be thrown out because they talked shit.

What a soft mental midget just like the fans that support his childish antics.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Funktion
05-27-2016, 10:21 PM
Has there been an NBA superstar ever called a P**** and Crybaby by courtside fans more than Bran?

Funktion
05-27-2016, 10:23 PM
If he would stop playing like a pu$$y, the fan wouldn't have talked shit in the first place. It's simple cause and effect. I don't recall any other past greats ever having a fan be thrown out because they talked shit.

What a soft mental midget just like the fans that support his childish antics.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Agreed. Ignore it and let the fans and security sort it out. Or go Stack Jack and MWP and do something about it if it bothers you so much.

SpaceJam
06-08-2016, 12:31 AM
bump.

Dude was a former gangster, got murdered

http://www.theprovince.com/touch/news/crime/former+metro+vancouver+gangster+shot+death+toronto/11971168/story.html?rel=838332

'Sukh Deo was an avid fan of the Toronto Raptors, his uncle said. Just last month he was ejected from his courtside seat at Game 4 of the Raptors’ playoff series against the Cleveland Cavaliers after heckling the referees. '

Bake_Show
06-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Seize him!

TomCat
06-08-2016, 01:28 AM
You have an old lady telling him to suck it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYWJVgnKZ0

plowking
06-08-2016, 01:35 AM
So the whole incident was actually the official getting harassed and not Bron. :oldlol:

I highly doubt his description of "wouldn't resume playing until the fan was tossed" is true. :oldlol:

GINOBILI!
06-08-2016, 09:08 AM
white

white

white

Did you even watch the video yo
:oldlol: