PDA

View Full Version : Those who say Lebron ruined the NBA by joining the Heat...

livinglegend
05-27-2016, 03:55 PM
This image shows how much he hurt the NBA with that move...

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/topnbaovernightscable.gif

toprange
05-27-2016, 04:07 PM
:facepalm you fake sports fans just don't get it

livinglegend
05-27-2016, 04:10 PM
:facepalm you fake sports fans just don't get it

The NBA doesn't care about your personal opinion.
It probably ruined NBA for you because you only watch it to see Lebron lose.
All NBA cares about is money, ratings.
Heat/Lebron gave some of the best ratings ever.
For that reason, Lebron's move to Heat helped the NBA instead of hurting it like some of you butthurt lebron haters claim.

toprange
05-27-2016, 04:14 PM
For that reason, Lebron's move to Heat helped the NBA instead of hurting it like some of you butthurt lebron haters claim.
With the emergence of fake fans like you, the fake kings nba survived :applause:

BigBoss
05-27-2016, 04:15 PM
It wasn't about TV ratings moron :roll:

livinglegend
05-27-2016, 04:16 PM
With the emergence of fake fans like you, the fake kings nba survived :applause:

My point still stands.
Your personal attacks are just a waste of time for you. I couldn't care less about them as long as they don't prove my point wrong.

livinglegend
05-27-2016, 04:18 PM

NBA is all about TV ratings, money.
Do you think Silver/Stern gives a shit about butthurt Kobe stans? ahahahahahahah
He doesn't care as long as you watch the games.
And the ones who complain about ''collusion'' are the first ones in the Lebron game threads :roll: :roll:
NBA won with the Lebron move 100%.

Levity
05-27-2016, 04:23 PM
ni99a, do you work for the NBA or something?!? why do YOU care about TV ratings

Bankaii
05-27-2016, 04:23 PM
It was about ruining competition right?

Before the 2011 Heat, Chris Bosh missed the playoffs 2 years in a row and Wade was struggling to make it out of the 1st round.
It would've been a continuous loop of the Celtics making the Finals.

Before the 2015 Cavs Kyrie and Kevin both had never made the playoffs.

So where exactly is this competition he ruined?

livinglegend
05-27-2016, 04:34 PM
ni99a, do you work for the NBA or something?!? why do YOU care about TV ratings

I don't care about ratings.
I used the ratings to prove my point. I don't like to make arguments without support.

Gileraracer
05-27-2016, 06:03 PM

And he loses quite often, see 2/7

diamenz
05-27-2016, 08:22 PM
he didn't ruin the nba, he only ruined the east.

Straight_Ballin
05-27-2016, 08:54 PM
he didn't ruin the nba, he only ruined the east.

He ruined himself. 2/4 after collusion is laughable. That should have been a 4/4 no questions asked. If you are going to collude, at least don't fail and make yourself look like a disrespected joke by all your peers and teammates.

SouBeachTalents
05-27-2016, 08:59 PM
He ruined himself. 2/4 after collusion is laughable. That should have been a 4/4 no questions asked. If you are going to collude, at least don't fail and make yourself look like a disrespected joke by all your peers and teammates.

3/4. Wade & Bosh were garbage in the '14 Finals

Smoke117
05-27-2016, 09:00 PM
I find this funny since when the big three on the Celtics got together they were pretty much dominating the east and people were upset about them coming together...they'd have gone to the finals 3 straight seasons 08-10 if not for KG getting injured. (and pretty likely to the NBA finals again in 2011) I'm not sure how lebron coming to the heat ruined the NBA or east when the celtics were probably just going to continue dominating everyone for a couple more years. (the heat would have had bosh for sure if not Lebron as he was coming anyway, so maybe a contender would have been built to battle them but I dunno) It seems hypocritical to me to get upset at the heat, but be fine with the Celtics when they are pretty much what prompted the "collusion".

Straight_Ballin
05-27-2016, 09:04 PM
I find this funny since when the big three on the Celtics got together they were pretty much dominating the east and people were upset about them coming together...they'd have gone to the finals 3 straight seasons 08-10 if not for KG getting injured. (and pretty likely to the NBA finals again in 2011) I'm not sure how lebron coming to the heat ruined the NBA or east when the celtics were probably just going to continue dominating everyone for a couple more years. (the heat would have had bosh for sure if not Lebron as he was coming anyway, so maybe a contender would have been built to battle them but I dunno) It seems hypocritical to me to get upset at the heat, but be fine with the Celtics when they are pretty much what prompted the "collusion".

No one is giving Celtics a pass on their collusion, but Bron colluded with 2 other players who were ranked top 5 in PER.

BedroomBully
05-27-2016, 09:34 PM
No one is giving Celtics a pass on their collusion, but Bron colluded with 2 other players who were ranked top 5 in PER.
Bosh was top 5 in PER? Source?

knicksman
05-27-2016, 09:44 PM
Damn its the long term effect were talking about. And right now, were finally feeling it. Theres a reason why ish is boring right now coz the league sucks

Draz
05-27-2016, 09:44 PM
TV ratings are for the whole entity. What about the true fans?

Smoke117
05-27-2016, 09:46 PM
Damn its the long term effect were talking about. And right now, were finally feeling it. Theres a reason why ish is boring right now coz the league sucks

Ish is boring because it's full of idiots like you who know nothing about basketball and are incapable of discussing it in an intelligent manner.

SouBeachTalents
05-27-2016, 09:47 PM
Bosh was top 5 in PER? Source?

He was, but more relevant he missed the playoffs (in the East) & didn't even make an All-NBA Team that season

knicksman
05-27-2016, 09:51 PM
Ish is boring because it's full of idiots like you who know nothing about basketball and are incapable of discussing it in an intelligent manner.

Says the guy who thinks boston big 3 is the same miani. Lol GTFOH

WayOfWad3
05-27-2016, 10:03 PM
To be fair though, the 2009-2010 season was/is probably the GOAT year of the 2000's, only downhill from there