PDA

View Full Version : Compare the Toronto Raptors fanbase to the Miami fanbase

CavaliersFTW
05-27-2016, 11:04 PM
Chanting til the very end loud as any arena ever, with people as FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE lined up in the streets of Tornoto outside the arena! Loss has been secured and they're still cheering like mad.

Vs Heat fans that left early after being down by 2 possessions with 3 minutes to go in the NBA Finals :oldlol:

Mad respect to Toronto fans :applause:

KingPush
05-27-2016, 11:06 PM
OP hella mad he lives in Cleveland

LilEddyCurry
05-27-2016, 11:06 PM
Classy fans :applause:

CavaliersFTW
05-27-2016, 11:07 PM
OP hella mad he lives in Cleveland
Cavs 2nd Finals trip in a row, I'm so mad :oldlol:

Lebronxrings
do heat fans exist? Just wade stans or casual bandwagoners

Ben Simmons
Yeah, but Miami fans live in Miami....

CelticBaller
05-27-2016, 11:08 PM
*LeChode fans

Nilocon165
do heat fans exist? Just wade stans or casual bandwagoners
Says the ****** that had a heat logo in his avi for months

Straight_Ballin
Then compare them to Cavs fans who burn LeBron's jersey and then embrace him with open arms.

"Well, if Dan Gilbert is gonna get on his knees and suck his 4 incher, that's good enough reason for me to welcome him back!" - Cried the typical Clevelander :lol

Mindset of a citizen who hasn't seen a championship since my friend Stipe brought one to them.

Can't wait for 2/7 so he can run from Cleveland and everyone gets their team back! :banana:

PJR
05-27-2016, 11:18 PM
Pretty sure the Cavs fans left early after the Warriors were that tapping that ass in game 6 last year. I'd Worry about your fanbase respecting their own team, considering your city hasn't won anything in a half century.

#number6ix#
05-27-2016, 11:38 PM
Toronto fans were happy just to be in the ecf... y'all focus on the few hundred that left and not the thousands that stayed

Legends66NBA7
05-28-2016, 12:59 AM
Both are better than the Cleveland fan base, apparently.

BasedTom
05-28-2016, 01:00 AM
living rent free in OP's head as usual

oarabbus
05-28-2016, 01:03 AM
living rent free in OP's head as usual

Don't try to act like Heat fans aren't some of the worst in the league. Surely you remember droves of fans banging on the doors when they heard Ray Allen hit the miracle shot :lol

Smoke117
05-28-2016, 01:09 AM
Don't try to act like Heat fans aren't some of the worst in the league. Surely you remember droves of fans banging on the doors when they heard Ray Allen hit the miracle shot :lol

...the raptors only have a whole ****ing country behind them. I don't disagree that Miami Heat fans are poor, but this is bullshit.

BasedTom
05-28-2016, 01:31 AM
Oh wow, are you going to post that one exact same escalator picture too now?

the jew LIARS at E!SPN and the braindead mongoloids that buy their bullshit conveniently ignore, you know, the entire ****ing crowd when this went down:
http://www2.cool-style.com.tw/cool/2015/06/670_rayallen_130628.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/140603151742-ray-allen-clutch-three-gm6-vs-spurs.1200x672.jpg

And never once did you see the cameras outside the AAA showing the crowds gathered, despite you know all the hype 'Jurassic Park' gets every year. Doesn't fit their agenda; not enough turbans in the crowd or interracial couples; loser fanbases like OP's would be absolutely shattered if they were exposed to the truth.

http://www.inthescenemiami.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Miami-Heat-Road-Rally.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TAwK0GsLkmY/Td_KDTP_5kI/AAAAAAAAAWs/FMMBOJM4mZU/s1600/IMG_3359.jpg

Straight_Ballin
05-28-2016, 01:47 AM

They were trying to kick the doors in to get back in.

Toronto makes any fan base look like disgusting, ungreatful peasants. Class act group of fans.

CavaliersFTW
05-28-2016, 01:58 AM
Then compare them to Cavs fans who burn LeBron's jersey and then embrace him with open arms.

"Well, if Dan Gilbert is gonna get on his knees and suck his 4 incher, that's good enough reason for me to welcome him back!" - Cried the typical Clevelander :lol

Mindset of a citizen who hasn't seen a championship since my friend Stipe brought one to them.

Can't wait for 2/7 so he can run from Cleveland and everyone gets their team back! :banana:
Ballin, if you grew up in the area how come you're not a fan of the Cavs? You know darn well there's a good portion of Cavs fans who don't hang off LeBrons nuts, and just simply want a championship for the local area - no matter which team it comes from, no matter what the line up is, it's all for the love of the city. You make it seem like there's something wrong with that.

GrapeApe
05-28-2016, 02:55 AM
The Heat have a very good core fanbase, but it's no secret that south Florida sports fans are generally bad. As a fan of every south Florida team (Heat, Dolphins, Marlins, Panthers, UM) I've pretty much gotten used to people criticizing the fans. It happens in every sport and it's been going on as long as I can remember. Yeah, we get it, our fans aren't as good as the fans in some other cities. It is what it is.

AirFederer
05-28-2016, 03:37 AM
American "fans"< European fans
Take a look to Premier League for inspiration.

Finger Roll
05-28-2016, 05:48 AM
American "fans"< European fans
Take a look to Premier League for inspiration.

thanks for the insight. just googled premier league fans and those guys are nuts! incredible

tomtucker
05-28-2016, 11:36 AM

:applause: :rockon:

Lebronxrings
05-28-2016, 11:39 AM
heat fans are fair weather fans. Have been so fortunate to have shaq and lebron.

Straight_Ballin
05-28-2016, 11:50 AM
Ballin, if you grew up in the area how come you're not a fan of the Cavs? You know darn well there's a good portion of Cavs fans who don't hang off LeBrons nuts, and just simply want a championship for the local area - no matter which team it comes from, no matter what the line up is, it's all for the love of the city. You make it seem like there's something wrong with that.

I am a fan of the Cavs but I will not support them after Gilbert sucked lebrons little peen behind closed doors after writing that letter and the entire city burned his jersey. I can't tell you how many burned jerseys I saw. After Lebron leaves, yes I will continue to support them. I would say that of all my friends, family, and acquaintances that I have in Cleveland only 1 out of every 10 feels the same way I do and shares the same thick skin. The rest have just fallen in line like sheep and pretend that the decision never happened. I don't live in CLE anymore, but I love my home state of Ohio and I live near Kings Island these days. Much less snow here and so much more to do being that it's so close to Indy, Louisville, and Cbus.

The guy came running back with his tail between his legs only after the Cavs had the first 3 picks in 4 years. If Bron was 3/4 or 4/4 in Miami, and the Cavs never got those picks, he would not have come back to Cleveland. Running to stacked teams in the east that are locks for the finals doesn't impress me. Don't buy into this shit. Once he is 2/7 he is leaving again.

Hey Yo
05-28-2016, 12:07 PM
I am a fan of the Cavs but I will not support them after Gilbert sucked lebrons little peen behind closed doors after writing that letter and the entire city burned his jersey. I can't tell you how many burned jerseys I saw. After Lebron leaves, yes I will continue to support them. I would say that of all my friends, family, and acquaintances that I have in Cleveland only 1 out of every 10 feels the same way I do and shares the same thick skin. The rest have just fallen in line like sheep and pretend that the decision never happened. I don't live in CLE anymore, but I love my home state of Ohio and I live near Kings Island these days. Much less snow here and so much more to do being that it's so close to Indy, Louisville, and Cbus.

The guy came running back with his tail between his legs only after the Cavs had the first 3 picks in 4 years. If Bron was 3/4 or 4/4 in Miami, and the Cavs never got those picks, he would not have come back to Cleveland. Running to stacked teams in the east that are locks for the finals doesn't impress me. Don't buy into this shit. Once he is 2/7 he is leaving again.
:roll:

A 33 win team =stacked.

DUMB

FKAri
05-28-2016, 01:18 PM

lol calm down nerd. It's a childhood game on tv. This ain't world war 3.

kamil
05-28-2016, 01:20 PM
Heat fans are absolute garbage. How can anyone forget this?

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--xP7aeyHz--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/18raqlp1ft54xjpg.jpg

Dresta
05-28-2016, 01:37 PM
...the raptors only have a whole ****ing country behind them. I don't disagree that Miami Heat fans are poor, but this is bullshit.
Not to mention loads of Toronto fans left in game 1 aginst Miami, when they were down six with like 10 seconds left, and then came back for the overtime period. Yet this is ignored or forgotten because it wasn't Miami fans (who other NBA fans have some weird kind of obsession about) doing it.

At least Miami didn't let their fair weather fans back into the building, unlike Toronto. Constant bullshit regarding Miami fans: it really is blatant jealousy.

Wally450
05-28-2016, 04:48 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/140603151742-ray-allen-clutch-three-gm6-vs-spurs.1200x672.jpg

Real talk, how do we not have a photo or video from the guy with the red phone in this photo. That pic would be worth a thousand words.

Gileraracer
05-28-2016, 08:28 PM
MIAMI fans are ugly bitches, nothing new. however, most of them went to CLE 2 years ago

SouBeachTalents
05-28-2016, 08:30 PM
Heat fans are absolute garbage. How can anyone forget this?

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--xP7aeyHz--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/18raqlp1ft54xjpg.jpg

I always lol at the dude in the Ray Allen jersey leaving