PDA

View Full Version : Most skilled big since....?

waseem780
05-28-2016, 04:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhtJD8crkCo
:applause: :applause:
Elite scorer(inside and out),rebounder,defender,passer,leader and clearly has the drive to be great.

For all of the timberwolves bad luck since KG left, I think he can make it up for it and some.

CJ Mustard
05-28-2016, 04:50 AM
Dude is a future GOAT candidate. Elite back to the basket game, elite rebounder, rim protector, A1 big man shooter, exceptional athleticism, etc. Best rookie big since Duncan.

ClipperRevival
05-28-2016, 04:57 AM
Funny thing about this is that KAT was so impressive, people completely forgot about Okafor. One of the quietest 17.5 ppg rookie seasons I can recall. Hard to believe but Okafor is actually longer and has a higher standing reach despite being shorter than KAT. People sleeping on Oakfor. He's gonna be a beast.

KingPush
05-28-2016, 05:32 AM
Funny thing about this is that KAT was so impressive, people completely forgot about Okafor. One of the quietest 17.5 ppg rookie seasons I can recall. Hard to believe but Okafor is actually longer and has a higher standing reach despite being shorter than KAT. People sleeping on Oakfor. He's gonna be a beast.
He also dominated KAT everytime they played

CJ Mustard
05-28-2016, 05:35 AM
His team was historically bad and he was a net negative for them. :oldlol:

Smoke117
05-28-2016, 05:39 AM

He's going to be like Brad Daughtery...good offense game, but garbage defensively. I don't care for Centers that can't play defense regardless of their other skills...that position is too important in that regard.

Uncle Drew
05-28-2016, 05:56 AM
Dude is a future GOAT candidate. Elite back to the basket game, elite rebounder, rim protector, A1 big man shooter, exceptional athleticism, etc. Best rookie big since Duncan.
Blake Griffin averaged 23/12/4 as a rookie.

CJ Mustard
05-28-2016, 06:20 AM
Blake Griffin averaged 23/12/4 as a rookie.
Towns was better by a considerable margin. He actually plays defense/protects the rim. On top of his 18/12/2.