PDA

View Full Version : How bad will it look if Bran's direct counterpart wins FMVP three years in a row...

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 01:15 PM
:lol

Three years in a row...three FMVP in a row...all playing the same position as Bran.

If OKC makes it, look forward to Durant winning it.

It would drop him out of my top 20.

Papaya Petee
05-28-2016, 01:16 PM
So what you're saying is you know Curry doesn't have a chance at FMVP if his team makes it Iguodala or Green will win it :roll:

Second year in the row not being his teams best player :roll:

Im Still Ballin
I love you.

Straight_Ballin

Three years in a row...three FMVP in a row...all playing the same position as Bran.

He's in your top 20? A little more generous than I.

Nothing impressive about a 2/7 colluder that goes to the finals on stacked teams in the east.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 01:17 PM
So what you're saying is you know Curry doesn't have a chance at FMVP if his team makes it Iguodala or Green will win it :roll:

I said if OKC makes it.

Focus more on comprehension and less on fake smiley faces that don't really hide your misery.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 01:20 PM
He's in your top 20? A little more generous than I.

Nothing impressive about a 2/7 colluder that goes to the finals on stacked teams in the east.

Barely.

And that's subject to change.

livinglegend
He'd still be 9 spots ahead of Kobe on the all-time list.
DEAL WITH IT.

Papaya Petee
I said if OKC makes it.

Focus more on comprehension and less on fake smiley faces that don't really hide your misery.

Well, the fact that your homeboy is getting shit on by Westbrook and about to get eliminated after a 73-9 season makes me happy.

The fact that last season he lost a FMVP to a bench player makes me happier.

So no misery here.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 01:21 PM
Well, the fact that your homeboy is getting shit on by Westbrook and about to get eliminated after a 73-9 season makes me happy.

The fact that last season he lost a FMVP to a bench player makes me happier.

So no misery here.

Look at your avatar. :lol

You get choked out on here more than your false hero.

Springsteen
05-28-2016, 01:23 PM
Wouldn't that just make him that more impressive? Giving the award to the player that slowed him down as much as possible?

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 01:25 PM
Wouldn't that just make him that more impressive? Giving the award to the player that slowed him down as much as possible?

If you Bransvestites could turn your life problems into rainbows and unicorns like you do Bran's failures, you'd be on top of the world.

Instead, you're on ISH sucking off a little vienna sausage daily.

Papaya Petee
05-28-2016, 01:26 PM
Look at your avatar. :lol

You get choked out on here more than your false hero.
Your avatar is one retired rapist and a scrub whose getting shit on by Westbrook :roll:

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Your avatar is one retired rapist and a scrub whose getting shit on by Westbrook :roll:

Both winners.

Don't stop breathing after GS wins tonight, little boy.

Bigsmoke
05-28-2016, 01:37 PM
The haters care about lebron more than his fans do.

Casey Veggies is right.

https://youtu.be/kwRQ3PwBdh0

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 02:27 PM
The haters care about lebron more than his fans do.

Casey Veggies is right.

https://youtu.be/kwRQ3PwBdh0

Did not watch.

But I know you're a Bransvestite.

Straight_Ballin
05-28-2016, 02:35 PM
This pre-finals discussion has been very solid.

-3 peat loss
-2/7
-loose 3 FMVP's in a row
-can't prevent anyone in his era from winning a ring

Just another "I told you so moment" where the forums best posters like stalker, 3ball, Jabbar, sportingjames, try and save the bransvestites from wetting their pillows with tears with their unrealistic expectations.

West-Side
05-28-2016, 02:37 PM
He'd still be 9 spots ahead of Kobe on the all-time list.
DEAL WITH IT.

Kobe dropped 1 point less in his final game of his 20 year career after tearing his Achilles, than LeBron's career high.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 02:40 PM
This pre-finals discussion has been very solid.

-3 peat loss
-2/7
-loose 3 FMVP's in a row
-can't prevent anyone in his era from winning a ring

Just another "I told you so moment" where the forums best posters like stalker, 3ball, Jabbar, sportingjames, try and save the bransvestites from wetting their pillows with tears with their unrealistic expectations.

I'm convinced they're all trolls, man.

There's no way they can't see past the cowardly colluding multiple times in a historically weak conference. There's just no way.

You can't take anything this dude does seriously.

Gileraracer
05-28-2016, 08:33 PM

When did you have him in your top 20? after the 2011 choke job when he was outscored by Jason Terry or after 2015 when he cost his team a title with 39% shoting on 33 attempts?

I never had him better than top 50

SouBeachTalents
05-28-2016, 08:35 PM
Kobe dropped 1 point less in his final game of his 20 year career after tearing his Achilles, than LeBron's career high.

Lol at thinking shooting 50 times in a meaningless game should factor into who's ranked higher all time

CJ Mustard
05-28-2016, 09:13 PM

You can't possibly be this stupid?

Smoke117
05-28-2016, 09:35 PM

Yeah, because it's not like Durant is the best player on OKC or anything...you'd expect the best player to get the FMVP most of the time when his team wins. Go get a job already...all this time sitting on your fat pasty ass thinking this shit up is embarassing.

stalkerforlife
05-28-2016, 09:40 PM
Yeah, because it's not like Durant is the best player on OKC or anything...you'd expect the best player to get the FMVP most of the time when his team wins. Go get a job already...all this time sitting on your fat pasty ass thinking this shit up is embarassing.

A lot of people think RW is the best Thunder player...and they have an argument.

scuzzy
06-23-2016, 04:49 PM
:roll: :roll: