PDA

View Full Version : I NEVER want to hear Durant is better than Kawhi or Lebron

lilteapot
05-28-2016, 11:44 PM
Complete fraud, choker, playoff beta, regular season hero, CHUMP.

Boogaboog
05-29-2016, 12:39 AM
Agreed. He's just a Carmelo on a much better team.

stalkerforlife
05-29-2016, 12:40 AM
Durant is still better than Leonard and Bran.

Put him on SA or have him leave his own team twice to form super teams and he'd have rings, too.

Ben Simmons
05-29-2016, 12:43 AM
Kawhi?

Ben Simmons
05-29-2016, 12:43 AM
Durant is still better than Leonard and Bran.

Put him on SA or have him leave his own team twice to form super teams and he'd have rings, too.
Durant has a superteam...

stalkerforlife
05-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Durant has a superteam...

Durant certainly doesn't have a super team and he certainly hasn't left his own team twice to form one.

Westbrook was drafted by that franchise as was Durant.

jlip
05-29-2016, 12:45 AM
Kawhi?

Exactly. Didn't he just outplay Kawhi a series ago?

DMAVS41
05-29-2016, 12:46 AM
Really bad legacy game from Durant. If they lose game 7...this is a really bad look for his all time ranking / legacy.

Settled for eight 3's and didn't even score a point a shot...ouch

Lebronxrings
05-29-2016, 12:46 AM
hes better than kawhi but theres quite a big gap from him and bron.

Young X
05-29-2016, 12:47 AM
I don't know about Leonard but he's not better than James. He's NEVER truly been a better player than James in any year.

I don't care how much you hate him, deep down you KNOW you would take Bron over this weak ass n!gga.

stalkerforlife
05-29-2016, 12:49 AM
I don't know about Leonard but he's not better than James. He's NEVER truly been a better player than James in any year.

I don't care how much you hate him, deep down you KNOW you would take Bron over this weak ass n!gga.

Absolutely not.

Put KD on Cleveland and see what happens.

KD ain't playing scrub ass teams every year in the playoffs with TWO other superstars.

Have perspective.

NBAGOAT
05-29-2016, 12:49 AM

tbf, games like these are a reason why coaches run iso plays at the end of games with no movement. When Durant ****s up, few people are going blame Donovan when he deserves a little.

jrong
05-29-2016, 12:50 AM
Don 't ever insert Kahwi into this comparison. I never bought him as a real superstar, and I was proven right. He's a fraud, and the last playoff series cemented it.

Cold soul
05-29-2016, 12:54 AM
Durant legacy took a hit tonight and if they lose game 7 which seems likely it will even be worse.

Prime_Shaq
05-29-2016, 12:56 AM

Not sure about that though, Durant in 2014 was pretty godly.

BigBoss
05-29-2016, 12:56 AM
Durant is better than Kawhi and LeBron

uoykcuf
05-29-2016, 02:48 AM
Absolutely not.

Put KD on Cleveland and see what happens.

KD ain't playing scrub ass teams every year in the playoffs with TWO other superstars.

Have perspective.

Doesn't work like that. Put KD on the Cavs, and they don't improve in any area. Across the board the team decreases. That's not even factoring in intangibles. LeBron is now the epitome of a true leader. He's a beast. He's a jack of all trades...but the all too often phrase that traditionally follows does not apply. He's a master of many. He's not shooting as good as he did when he won his two rings, and isn't as efficient, but he's not far off.

The only weakness some used to call him on was his jump shot. Or his performance in crunch time. Some even would mention his post game. He's supplied enough evidence as of this point in time to the contrary.

You put LeBron on the Thunder, and they improve in every single statistical category. Oh, and he wouldn't let his team lose at home after being up 3-1. Not to mention, LeBron would keep Russ in check.

stalkerforlife
05-29-2016, 02:57 AM
Doesn't work like that. Put KD on the Cavs, and they don't improve in any area. Across the board the team decreases. That's not even factoring in intangibles. LeBron is now the epitome of a true leader. He's a beast. He's a jack of all trades...but the all too often phrase that traditionally follows does not apply. He's a master of many. He's not shooting as good as he did when he won his two rings, and isn't as efficient, but he's not far off.

The only weakness some used to call him on was his jump shot. Or his performance in crunch time. Some even would mention his post game. He's supplied enough evidence as of this point in time to the contrary.

You put LeBron on the Thunder, and they improve in every single statistical category. Oh, and he wouldn't let his team lose at home after being up 3-1. Not to mention, LeBron would keep Russ in check.

Bran hasn't played anyone in the playoffs.

How do you know what he is?

coin24
05-29-2016, 04:20 AM
The servant was delivering a ton of bricks in the 4th:lol

Real14
05-29-2016, 04:24 AM
Put Durant and Melo in Lebrons place in 2011-2016 and let's see who's phucking better :coleman:

Milbuck
05-29-2016, 04:28 AM
Durant outplayed and beat Kawhi in the playoffs. Durant is blowing **** right now but people need to stop with the Kawhi bullshit, he is not on that level.

ArbitraryWater
05-29-2016, 06:59 AM
Kawhi didn't play any worse than KD is now... they're close.