PDA

View Full Version : The NBA needed this. That game just saved the playoffs

tmacattack33
05-29-2016, 04:08 AM
It's been a pretty uneventful playoffs so far.

OKC beating San Antonio was the only thing exciting so far.

The entire Eastern playoffs was a waste of time. It was good practice for Cleveland though, and we'll see how that works out in the end.

But yeah, i bet tonight's game broke the WCF ratings record for this century. And Game 7 will get even higher ratings.

I'm not sure if any other sports even had games tonight, because it was all about the NBA today. I'm loving it.

Real14
05-29-2016, 04:11 AM
I agree the WCF is better than the whole East playoffs combined. Watch how the ratings go up too when Bron lose his 3rd straight finals too:applause:

NBAGOAT
05-29-2016, 04:11 AM
It's been a pretty uneventful playoffs so far.

OKC beating San Antonio was the only thing exciting so far.

The entire Eastern playoffs was a waste of time. It was good practice for Cleveland though, and we'll see how that works out in the end.

But yeah, i bet tonight's game broke the WCF ratings record for this century. And Game 7 will get even higher ratings.

I'm not sure if any other sports even had games tonight, because it was all about the NBA today. I'm loving it.

:biggums: not even a soccer fan but it was one of the biggest soccer matches of the year today.

tmacattack33
05-29-2016, 04:12 AM
:biggums: not even a soccer fan but it was one of the biggest soccer matches of the year today.

I'm talking about in the USA.

enayes
05-29-2016, 08:56 AM

There are no "big" soccer matches.

MJistheGOAT
05-29-2016, 09:05 AM
From a global point of view, soccer is a lot bigger than nba.
Get out of your basement, boy.

Bobcats2013
05-29-2016, 09:12 AM
this is the first game in the playoffs where i was watchin wit the fam. every1 was scremin their ass off the last few mins. game was lit.

SpaceJam
05-29-2016, 09:31 AM
Easily the most MUST WATCH game of the playoffs, Game 7 will top that in terms of hype, and it should live up to it in game

As a basketball fan I can not wait

BenchMob
05-29-2016, 09:43 AM
Too bad I'll be at work, FFS! :banghead: :banghead:

But yeah, I'll keep lurking on ISH and the boxscore.

Funktion
05-29-2016, 10:16 AM
Monday Night on Memorial day. Cant wait.

ArbitraryWater
05-29-2016, 10:18 AM
I think the playoffs were saved well enough with the OKC/SAS and OKC/GSW series and the upcoming finals, but this definitely makes it interesting.