PDA

View Full Version : Curry looked like a deer in headlights in game 6....

Straight_Ballin
05-29-2016, 11:18 AM
....it wasn't until Klay started shooting out of his mind with a "zero fvcks given I'm just gonna let them fly" mindset that Curry was able to regain his confidance and play like how he normally plays. Klay basically saved Curry's career last night and defined how you should shoot 3's in an elimination WCF game. This was a career defining game and now we know what type of player Curry is when the pressure is on. Klay has that Jordan level of killer instinct and Curry doesn't unless he is confident. Klay is confident regardless.

Bogut was absolute shit and is a liability on this team. AV should get all his minutes. Kerr is a moron if he plays him.

deja vu
05-29-2016, 11:22 AM
Steph Carried

J Shuttlesworth
05-29-2016, 11:36 AM
Klay saved Currys legacy last night in a much bigger way than the Ray Allen shot. He literally needed someone to score 40 to not choke away the series.

bdonovan
05-29-2016, 12:40 PM
....it wasn't until Klay started shooting out of his mind with a "zero fvcks given I'm just gonna let them fly" mindset that Curry was able to regain his confidance and play like how he normally plays.... Klay has that Jordan level of killer instinct

That was my same reaction. I remember watching Jordan growing up - and the one thing that stuck me was his ability to zone in and attack his opponent. It was shark-like. Nothing and no one mattered. If you're in a fight, fighting in someone else's home court is like taking someone on with his 50 goons next to him. People are screaming and shouting, laughing when you make a mistake, encouraging you to rush things and get down on yourself. None of this mattered to Jordan; he was totally locked in. All he cared was taking a bite out of your jugular. Klay had that same ice water in his veins yesterday. With all respect to Curry, he had no business giving Klay any advice for the 4th quarter. Curry's "just have fun" mentality has its limits; its less realistic on the road against a rough team like OKC.

plowking
05-30-2016, 11:29 PM
Bump.

How did he look tonight OP?

Straight_Ballin
05-30-2016, 11:32 PM
Bump.

How did he look tonight OP?

He looked like what he should have looked like in the first 3 quarters of game 6.

How many thread links did you save to bump after the game. I told you it was going to be cavs vs GSW with lebron going 2/7 in the finals at the beginning of the season. How will that look?