VengefulAngel
05-29-2016, 06:22 PM
awful.

LilEddyCurry
05-29-2016, 06:34 PM
Beautiful.

artificial
05-29-2016, 10:19 PM
Needs to work more on his form. That little jump to the side he does when releasing shouldn't be.

But good to know he is aware he'll need to have a 3 and that he is working on it. As soon as he learns how to shoot and has someone on his ass pushing him to play D, the sky is the limit.

Ben Simmons
05-29-2016, 10:20 PM
Looks like he should be shooting right handed.

Prime_Shaq
05-29-2016, 10:23 PM
Looks amazing? This is a video from last year btw, I sincerely hope he's improved exponential since then.

PickernRoller
05-29-2016, 10:23 PM
Brick after brick. Can you imagine live.

coin24
05-29-2016, 10:26 PM
Why does he jump sideways? That form is dog shit:facepalm
I don't get how anyone can play at that level and can't shoot

Same with Dwert, deandre, Drummond etc

LA_Showtime
05-29-2016, 11:31 PM
Have you ever been to an NBA game? Players rarely miss. There is probably footage somewhere of Ben freaking Wallace hitting three after three in the gym when left open. There's no doubt this kid is talented but I'm not convinced he'll ever be a good shooter.

plowking
05-29-2016, 11:47 PM
Have you ever been to an NBA game? Players rarely miss. There is probably footage somewhere of Ben freaking Wallace hitting three after three in the gym when left open. There's no doubt this kid is talented but I'm not convinced he'll ever be a good shooter.

He can be a rich man's version of Draymond Green though. Think Grant Hill type.
20/8/8 type of guy. He is a physical player who plays bigger than he is, much like Draymond. Draymond couldn't shoot either, and still struggles now, yet he is extremely effective being the decoy, play runner, and rebounds guy.

LA_Showtime
05-29-2016, 11:55 PM
20/8/8 type of guy. He is a physical player who plays bigger than he is, much like Draymond. Draymond couldn't shoot either, and still struggles now, yet he is extremely effective being the decoy, play runner, and rebounds guy.

Simmons reminds me so much of Lamar Odom. Even if he can't shoot this kid is still going to be a heck of a player.

noob cake
05-30-2016, 12:01 AM

Dwight looks like a sniper in practice. Simmons be bricking jumpers like it is his job IN PRACTICE.

Straight_Ballin
05-30-2016, 12:28 AM

I was once at a photo shoot that KG was at and he was swishing half court shots like they were nothing. After his 8th one in a row, he walked away to pose for some camera man. NBA players in shoot arounds don't miss.

ClipperRevival
05-30-2016, 12:39 AM
He keeps shifting to his right after every shot. He should try to correct that to start. And that vid is from last year.

But as others have said, hitting shots in practice is nothing. Most pros can do that in their sleep. Even very good players in general can do that. In-game situation is different.

Milbuck
05-30-2016, 12:57 AM
The video is from last year lmfao

And his jumper looked bad in that vid too

Let him take one jumpshot in a real game without looking like he's about to shit himself and then we'll talk.

DCL
05-30-2016, 01:02 AM
his shooting form makes me cringe

Meticode
05-30-2016, 01:05 AM
But as others have said, hitting shots in practice is nothing. Most pros can do that in their sleep. Even very good players in general can do that. In-game situation is different.
Pretty much this. Dwight Howard in practice has been shown to hi 80% of his free throws.

golden24boy
05-30-2016, 01:15 AM
maybe comparisons to Lebron isnt that far based on 3 pointer :roll:

KingPush
05-30-2016, 01:31 AM
The video is from last year lmfao

And his jumper looked bad in that vid too

Let him take one jumpshot in a real game without looking like he's about to shit himself and then we'll talk.
Bruh this thread was sarcasm :biggums:

bluechox2
05-30-2016, 01:45 AM
should fit right in with snitchelo

BigBoss
05-30-2016, 01:52 AM
I shoot better.

PickernRoller
05-30-2016, 01:57 AM
should fit right in with snitchelo

Your team is run by Lakers and you wish bad things to us. Bad sport.

G-train
05-30-2016, 01:58 AM
Many NBA players couldn't shoot at 19 years old, especially power forwards.

Pretty rare to draft a near complete product.

Milbuck
05-30-2016, 02:28 AM
Bruh this thread was sarcasm :biggums:
Time to retire. Will PM password to this account when PMs are enabled.

R.I.P.
05-30-2016, 05:02 AM
Yup. Even all these shitty bigs that have no range outside five feet in college have practice footage out there hitting 17 footers at a higher rate. Unless he tries to convince the Sixers not to draft him, that video is not very good.

Sakkreth
05-30-2016, 05:03 AM
Awful form, slow release.

JtotheIzzo
05-30-2016, 07:45 AM
He keeps shifting to his right after every shot. He should try to correct that to start. And that vid is from last year.

his torso slips right so his release point is off every time. never in the same place,

he needs to get the ball more in the middle of his body.

this is bad.

chocolatethunder
05-30-2016, 11:33 AM
Looks amazing? This is a video from last year btw, I sincerely hope he's improved exponential since then.
The word is exponentially and I don't think you know what it means.

HylianNightmare
05-30-2016, 11:52 AM
Shit blows my mind watching guys during shootaround

bobopenguin
05-30-2016, 11:58 AM
he is missing on purpose so 76ers will not pick him.

kurple
05-30-2016, 11:58 AM
Simmons doesnt have 1/10th of Draymonds motor tho! The thing that separate him for every other tweener bust

Boris Diaw/Odom is a more likely impact

FireDavidKahn
05-30-2016, 01:45 PM
Needs to work more on his form. That little jump to the side he does when releasing shouldn't be.

But good to know he is aware he'll need to have a 3 and that he is working on it. As soon as he learns how to shoot and has someone on his ass pushing him to play D, the sky is the limit.
The video OP posted is old as hell:facepalm