PDA

View Full Version : So will this be the 2nd year Curry wins a ring without being his teams best player?

Dray n Klay
05-30-2016, 04:44 AM
Iggy last year.

And now Klay has taken the reigns of this team, especially offensively.

He's the leading scorer of this team.

We all thought Curry would be the next Jordan/LeBron/Shaq type player. But it seems his career arch is more Joe Dumars/Kevin McHale, solid 2nd option players on championship teams.

Of course, that is unless Durant has something to say about GSW's championship run tomorrow...

oarabbus
05-30-2016, 04:47 AM
Don't care as long as the Warriors win.

Dray n Klay
05-30-2016, 04:49 AM
Don't care as long as the Warriors win.

Damn, you disappeared after Game 4 and only showed up after Game 6? :wtf:

oarabbus
05-30-2016, 04:56 AM
Damn, you disappeared after Game 4 and only showed up after Game 6? :wtf:

Nah, I stated my disappointment pretty clearly after game 5.

GoSpursGo1984
05-30-2016, 05:01 AM
Iggy last year.

And now Klay has taken the reigns of this team, especially offensively.

He's the leading scorer of this team.

We all thought Curry would be the next Jordan/LeBron/Shaq type player. But it seems his career arch is more Joe Dumars/Kevin McHale, solid 2nd option players on championship teams.

Of course, that is unless Durant has something to say about GSW's championship run tomorrow...

At least he has won something. What have you won at not life that is for sure.

CJ Mustard
05-30-2016, 05:05 AM
Iggy was the best player on the Warriors last year? :oldlol: Holy ****, if you're gonna troll at least put a little more effort into it. This is by FAR the weakest era of ISH trolls.

Prime_Shaq
05-30-2016, 05:21 AM
Welcome back man.

knicksman
05-30-2016, 06:07 AM
Iggy was the best player on the Warriors last year? :oldlol: Holy ****, if you're gonna troll at least put a little more effort into it. This is by FAR the weakest era of ISH trolls.

Well they hyped a weakling to be "the chosen one", so expect weak stans of his trolling this board

Dray n Klay
05-30-2016, 06:09 AM
And of course like sheep I have knicksman following me around at this time of day :lol

Dude wants my attention so bad.

Dray n Klay
05-30-2016, 06:10 AM

How is it trolling?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrLXuSWwAAV71W.jpg

Not even one person thought Curry was the Warriors best player.

knicksman
05-30-2016, 06:12 AM
And of course like sheep I have knicksman following me around at this time of day :lol

Dude wants my attention so bad.

:sleeping weak

Real14
05-30-2016, 06:15 AM
This is why Op still gets no puhcee.

CJ Mustard
05-30-2016, 06:18 AM
How is it trolling?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrLXuSWwAAV71W.jpg

Not even one person thought Curry was the Warriors best player.
Iguodala was the Warriors "best player" in a 6 game sample size, so he was their the best player on the team all year? So Cedric Maxwell was also the best player on the '81 Celtics I take it?

Also, if you're saying MVP = best player, then you would agree with Curry being the best player of the last two NBA seasons? Alright, sounds like we're on the same page.

Dray n Klay
05-30-2016, 06:21 AM
Iguodala was the Warriors "best player" in a 6 game sample size, so he was their the best player on the team all year? So Cedric Maxwell was also the best player on the '81 Celtics I take it?

Also, if you're saying MVP = best player, then you would agree with Curry being the best player of the last two NBA seasons? Alright, sounds like we're on the same page.

No, but the fact that not a single person thought he was deserving of a FMVP vote tells us that he was clearly not the best player.

I'm not saying that winning MVP or FMVP means you're the best player, but when not one single voter thinks you are, its hard to make the argument.

Tell me something, has there ever been someone who's been the best player in the league, and didn't even garner a single MVP vote? I don't think so.

Same reasoning with Curry, he definitely can't be considered the best player in the Warriors, since he didn't even garner one FMVP vote :confusedshrug:

Mr. Jabbar
05-30-2016, 06:28 AM
Umvp

CJ Mustard
05-30-2016, 06:39 AM
No, but the fact that not a single person thought he was deserving of a FMVP vote tells us that he was clearly not the best player.

I'm not saying that winning MVP or FMVP means you're the best player, but when not one single voter thinks you are, its hard to make the argument.

Tell me something, has there ever been someone who's been the best player in the league, and didn't even garner a single MVP vote? I don't think so.

Same reasoning with Curry, he definitely can't be considered the best player in the Warriors, since he didn't even garner one FMVP vote :confusedshrug:
:oldlol: There were like 7 voters. Good to know you take 7 random media people's opinion as gospel.

And yes, plenty of people didn't get votes for MVP awards for the Finals. Kinda like Lebron wouldn't have gotten one in 2011 if the Heat won (but he was so bad, that he cost his team the title so this wasn't an issue).

Gileraracer
05-30-2016, 06:42 AM
Iggy won because he shut down Lebron, just like Kawhi the year before.

Lebron was never a good shooter but shot 20% beyond 5ft last year. That's why Iggy deserved it

Dray n Klay
05-30-2016, 04:42 PM
Bump