PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't be shocked if Irving outplays Curry in finals..

Kingwillball
05-30-2016, 11:54 PM
At least makes it a push. This guy offensively has been rolling and has something to prove.

plowking
Wouldn't be surprised if Curry completely outplays Bron.

STATUTORY
certainly would be less shocking than Lebron outplaying Curry

Dray n Klay
05-30-2016, 11:56 PM

Yea because he did it last finals :hammerhead:

Curry won't even be the best player on his team. He wasn't last finals, and he definately wasn't these playoffs

sd3035
not a bold prediction since he's the Cavs best player, and Steph is injured

KingPush
Curry will actually have to play defense this round. If he doesnt guard Kyrie hes gonna have to guard JR who'll rain threes all over him

Kingwillball
05-30-2016, 11:59 PM

Well that will never happen lebron as usual will be best player on court.

Kingwillball
05-31-2016, 12:00 AM
not a bold prediction since he's the Cavs best player, and Steph is injured

Even Kyrie would tell you who's team it is..and it's not himself.

knicksman
05-31-2016, 12:00 AM
More like thats what youre hoping coz bran is gonna shit the bed again

Kingwillball
05-31-2016, 12:01 AM
More like thats what youre hoping coz bran is gonna shit the bed again

Like last years finals ?? Individually top 5 all time..

Asukal
05-31-2016, 12:02 AM
2/7 definitely coming! What a time! :bowdown:

Indian guy
05-31-2016, 12:03 AM
:oldlol:

I can't believe Curry still has doubters. Westbrook is a far superior player to Kyrie and Curry ended up outplaying him handily by series' end. Kyrie guarding Curry is something I don't even wanna think about.

plowking
05-31-2016, 12:05 AM
Well that will never happen lebron as usual will be best player on court.

He outplayed him in both meetings this year.

KingPush
05-31-2016, 12:06 AM
With Blatt

This team looks way different compared to that one

Dray n Klay

What about last finals...

knicksman
Like last years finals ?? Individually top 5 all time..

Lolz. What matters is the clutch bro and curry shits on him. So better hope irving gonna carry brons ass coz if he cant beat last year curry, how much more for this one.

game3524
05-31-2016, 12:07 AM

I can't believe Curry still has doubters. Westbrook is a far superior player to Kyrie and Curry ended up outplaying him handily by series' end. Kyrie guarding Curry is something I don't even wanna think about.

Yeah, this could get ugly for Kyrie on the other hand.

West-Side
05-31-2016, 12:08 AM
Curry is easily GS's best player, WTF are you morons watching?

riseagainst
05-31-2016, 12:08 AM
I wouldn't be shocked if OP is a fakkit.

PsychoBe
05-31-2016, 12:09 AM
wouldn't be shocked if op becomes unemployed again

riseagainst
05-31-2016, 12:09 AM

Curry won't even be the best player on his team. He wasn't last finals, and he definately wasn't these playoffs

Curry wouldn't need to even try that hard. Iggy, a bench player, outplayed Lebron.

bdreason
05-31-2016, 12:10 AM
Curry will actually have to play defense this round. If he doesnt guard Kyrie hes gonna have to guard JR who'll rain threes all over him

JR is easy to defend because all he does is shoot 3's. Force him to attack the rim or pass and he'll check out. I expect to see a lot more shumpert than JR in this series.

Kingwillball
05-31-2016, 12:10 AM
Curry wouldn't need to even try that hard. Iggy, a bench player, outplayed Lebron.

Sure he did keep telling yourself that..

KingPush
05-31-2016, 12:11 AM
JR is easy to defend because all he does is shoot 3's. Force him to attack the rim or pass and he'll check out. I expect to see a lot more shumpert than JR in this series.
You literally are always wrong before series actually start

Kingwillball
05-31-2016, 12:12 AM

Besides Curry JR might be best bad 3 shot maker in league .. Cavs just need him to keep GS honest and he will cause you can't sag off him like Robertson.

plowking
05-31-2016, 12:12 AM

Lebron has to shoot better than 40% this time.

Lets see how he does with an even more broken jumpshot.

Kingwillball
05-31-2016, 12:13 AM
Lebron has to shoot better than 40% this time.

Lets see how he does with an even more broken jumpshot.

Still butt hurt he left your heat huh

plowking
05-31-2016, 12:17 AM
Still butt hurt he left your heat huh

I don't care. I'm not that invested. He has achieved as much as my Heat since leaving. Only difference is he has given player fans like you hope, which gets crushed.

You seem like you're in your 20's. I don't get how you don't feel embarrassed following another man around. :oldlol:
Seems like more of a kid thing to do. I mean, you can be a fan of him, but literally only cheering for an individual in a team sport? That is bizarre... :oldlol:

bdreason
05-31-2016, 12:18 AM
Besides Curry JR might be best bad 3 shot maker in league .. Cavs just need him to keep GS honest and he will cause you can't sag off him like Robertson.

If the Cavs beat us because JR Smith is making bad 3 point shots, I can live with that. We won't need to sag off JR... we can sag off LeBron.

tpols
05-31-2016, 12:21 AM

the thing is Cavs dont have a scoring threat that necesitates a double like the Thunder did .. if KD gets within like 18 feet, you have to send the double or hes shooting it right in over the top.

Theres absolutely nobody on Cleveland that requires a double in this matchup. So.. just stay home.

KingPush
05-31-2016, 12:22 AM
the thing is Cavs dont have a scoring threat that necesitates a double like the Thunder did .. if KD gets within like 18 feet, you have to send the double or hes shooting it right in over the top.

Theres absolutely nobody on Cleveland that requires a double in this matchup. So.. just stay home.
Kyrie? Lebron?

Lol, just quit trolling

Dray n Klay
05-31-2016, 12:24 AM
LOL tpols was trying to argue Thunder would be a harder matchup for the Cavs once they were up 3-1

Now that GSW won he's trying to convince himself why the Warriors pose problems for LeBron

It's funny watching him work these logical fallacies, forcing himself to believe things that he wouldn't previously :lol

Basically anything to see LeBron lose.

game3524
05-31-2016, 12:24 AM
Kyrie? Lebron?

Lol, just quit trolling

You don't have to double Lebron from outside of the paint, with Durant you do because he can actually shoot.

GS is going to dare Lebron to hit outside jumpers and he hasn't done a good job of doing so all year long.

tpols
05-31-2016, 12:25 AM
Kyrie? Lebron?

Lol, just quit trolling

Lebron lmao? You sag off him. Very simple. Hell make some shit happen regardless with his drive and kicking, wont doubt that, but you never double Lebron. wtf dude?

Kyrie's real nice, but no different from a damian lilliard type, hes a weak mans steph and even steph hasnt been getting doubled much in this years playoffs.

KingPush
05-31-2016, 12:26 AM
You don't have to double Lebron from outside of the paint, with Durant you do because he can actually shoot.

GS is going to dare Lebron to hit outside jumpers and he hasn't done a good job of doing so all year long.
Exactly, so he'll play in the post like hes been doing all year. Where he'll draw double teams and pass out to the open shooter

This is literally what he did last year in the finals except he could only pass to JR and Delly

This time he has Kyrie, JR, and Love to make the three

KingPush
05-31-2016, 12:26 AM
Lebron lmao? You sag off him. Very simple. Hell make some shit happen regardless with his drive and kicking, wont doubt that, but you never double Lebron. wtf dude?

Kyrie's real nice, but no different from a damian lilliard type, hes a weak mans steph and even steph hasnt been getting doubled much in this years playoffs.
Read^

moongaze
05-31-2016, 12:29 AM
Did someone really reference the games this year, in which Kyrie just returned from surgery and no off season basketball work as games that curry outplayed him? Kyrie was mad rusty back then. Even tony Parker outplayed him then. He was losing a lot of pg matchups that he normally wins then and you could tell he wasn't 100 percent. He's gone against three decent pgs this postseason and outplayed them all. Should be a great matchup between the two. Kyrie is putting up similar numbers as curry this postseason

game3524
05-31-2016, 12:30 AM
Exactly, so he'll play in the post like hes been doing all year. Where he'll draw double teams and pass out to the open shooter

This is literally what he did last year in the finals except he could only pass to JR and Delly

I think GS will not double him regardless. If he eats in the post, I think that is fine for GS since it is much better then the shooters going off.

tpols
05-31-2016, 12:30 AM

Andre Iguodala is no Demarre Carrol or Kent Bazemore. :oldlol:

You should have learned that last year.

Straight_Ballin
05-31-2016, 12:31 AM
A GSW team that was down 3-1 against the team that beat the Spurs is somehow going to lose against the Cavs.

Either my hometown city wins a ring or Bron walks out of Cleveland with his tail between his legs.

Either way I win. What a fvcking time! :cheers:

KingPush
05-31-2016, 12:31 AM
Andre Iguodala is no Demarre Carrol or Kent Bazemore. :oldlol:

You should have learned that last year.
Lebron destroyed him in the post

It was when the Cavs couldnt make any shots where Lebron struggled

PsychoBe
05-31-2016, 12:35 AM
Lebron destroyed him in the post

It was when the Cavs couldnt make any shots where Lebron struggled

you mean when bran shot 20% from outside of 5ft?

KingPush
05-31-2016, 12:36 AM
you mean when bran shot 20% from outside of 5ft?
I didnt know playing in the post means you shoot from outside the paint :hammerhead:

tpols
05-31-2016, 12:37 AM
LOL tpols was trying to argue Thunder would be a harder matchup for the Cavs once they were up 3-1

I still think the Thunder would whoop cavs ass .. their collapses when they get slugged by great 3 pt shooting barrages is a bit discouraging, but yea cavs have no one to guard KD unless they want shumpert in full time, which takes away from their ATG shooting, and they would get pounded on the glass worse than the warriors did. Westbrook would also be like a bull in china shop tossing little kevin and kyrie around.

Thats the west for ya.

moongaze
05-31-2016, 12:45 AM
You are a loser Tpols.

This. Biggest homo on the site

Bankaii
05-31-2016, 01:19 AM
I still think the Thunder would whoop cavs ass .. their collapses when they get slugged by great 3 pt shooting barrages is a bit discouraging, but yea cavs have no one to guard KD unless they want shumpert in full time, which takes away from their ATG shooting, and they would get pounded on the glass worse than the warriors did. Westbrook would also be like a bull in china shop tossing little kevin and kyrie around.

Thats the west for ya.
This dude post pure bullshit anytime Lebron is associated.
At least try not to show off your obvious agenda.

tpols
05-31-2016, 01:22 AM
catchin feelings guys?

... :lol

No counters, just tears.

MiseryCityTexas
05-31-2016, 01:24 AM
Irving was annihilating Curry in last year's finals before he got injured.

KingPush
05-31-2016, 01:26 AM
People dont realize that Irving actually gets better in the playoffs

Curry had an all time regular season but doesnt seem as strong in the playoffs( probably injury had to do with it but last post season he regressed too)

Rocketswin2013
05-31-2016, 01:26 AM
he would have to actually stop curry. honestly he would make a bigger impact in this series giving curry trouble defensively, vs constantly iso-ing against him and attacking him.

KingPush
05-31-2016, 01:34 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/2sOqmG3Sir2E/giphy.gif
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-x4_y-oucufk/VXIxIB4GeeI/AAAAAAABGoc/3ElZbPhv_Yc/w506-h285/Kyrie%2BBlocks%2BStephen%2BCurry%2BGame%2B1%2BShot %2BScience.gif

Bankaii
05-31-2016, 01:41 AM
catchin feelings guys?

... :lol

No counters, just tears.
Your entire post was just dumb conjecture.

To say Cavs have no one to guard KD is simply pure ignorance, and you know it.

And how would they get out rebounded worse than the Warriors when the Cavs have better rebounders at every position except maybe PG.

In terms of rebounding:
TT>Bogut
Love>Draymond
Lebron>Iggy/Barnes
JR/Shump=Klay
Kyrie<Steph

Nobody is catching feeling, your post was just too dumb to provide a real argument.

tpols
05-31-2016, 01:44 AM
Your entire post was just dumb conjecture.

To say Cavs have no one to guard KD is simply pure ignorance, and you know it.

And how would they get out rebounded worse than the Warriors when the Cavs have better rebounders at every position except maybe PG.

In terms of rebounding:
TT>Bogut
Love>Draymond
Lebron>Iggy/Barnes
JR/Shump=Klay
Kyrie<Steph

Nobody is catching feeling, your post was just too dumb to provide a real argument.

The cavs were the 9th best rebounding team in the league.

Golden State was 4th best rebounding team in the league.

:facepalm

This year OKC set the record for offensive rebounding rate, heard that bit during tonights game. You cant get away with having a 6'7 PF (Green or Love) in against their frontcourt comprised of 3 near seven footers and think youre going to win rebounding battles. Westbrook is also an upgrade over their smaller PGs (kyrie and curry) on the glass.

And no, Cavs didnt have anyone for KD. Bron could do a nice job in spurts for sure, but he cant waste energy chasing him all over the court on defense for the whole game (this is why battier did this for him in miami).

Funktion
05-31-2016, 01:44 AM
Lmao @ murdered. A lil strong there. Only reason Cavs stayed in game 1 was because of Bron.

Bankaii
05-31-2016, 05:05 AM
The cavs were the 9th best rebounding team in the league.

Golden State was 4th best rebounding team in the league.

:facepalm

This year OKC set the record for offensive rebounding rate, heard that bit during tonights game. You cant get away with having a 6'7 PF (Green or Love) in against their frontcourt comprised of 3 near seven footers and think youre going to win rebounding battles. Westbrook is also an upgrade over their smaller PGs (kyrie and curry) on the glass.

And no, Cavs didnt have anyone for KD. Bron could do a nice job in spurts for sure, but he cant waste energy chasing him all over the court on defense for the whole game (this is why battier did this for him in miami).
You say it's all about match ups, but then go on to ignore the match ups because they don't fit your agenda.

How well did the Thunders rebounding fair against golden state then? Was it enough to win them the series?

Point is that the Cavs would beat the Thunder. And Lebron could definitely gaurd Durant and entire series, especially with how bad he is now.

But you're a Kobetard, no matter what is presented before you you'll say whatever it takes to downplay Lebron.

Good talk bud.

tontoz
05-31-2016, 09:33 AM
People dont realize that Irving actually gets better in the playoffs

Curry had an all time regular season but doesnt seem as strong in the playoffs( probably injury had to do with it but last post season he regressed too)

In the last 3 games facing elimination against a superior team Curry averaged 32.7 ppg with a TS of 64.7%.

BIG FURB
05-31-2016, 10:16 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/2sOqmG3Sir2E/giphy.gif
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-x4_y-oucufk/VXIxIB4GeeI/AAAAAAABGoc/3ElZbPhv_Yc/w506-h285/Kyrie%2BBlocks%2BStephen%2BCurry%2BGame%2B1%2BShot %2BScience.gif

But they lost that game, and steph put up 26/8/4 and shot 50% from the field. But hey, nice gifs though :rolleyes:

toneloc103
05-31-2016, 10:25 AM

LOL...not kyrie or Lebron huh? GTFOH. Lets see them play 1 up vs either of those two. Kyrie can cook Curry or Thompson 1 on 1. Last year Iggy could funnel lebron to the help. He cant do that this year. We will see...

DukeDelonte13
05-31-2016, 10:40 AM
do people forget that curry really didn't do much last finals?

I expect the same this time around. Cavs will lock him (and Klay) up with a combo of Iman, Delly, Lebron, and JR.

Cavs are going to force the GS roleplayers to beat them just like last year.

Cavs are the major underdog here. They match up decently with GSW, and they got more firepower than last year, but i don't know if they are mentally tough enough to do it. They can't check out of the game when GSW starts chucking and hitting silly 3 pointers and goes on 9-0 or 12-0 runs.

tontoz
05-31-2016, 11:02 AM
do people forget that curry really didn't do much last finals?

I expect the same this time around. Cavs will lock him (and Klay) up with a combo of Iman, Delly, Lebron, and JR.

Cavs are going to force the GS roleplayers to beat them just like last year.

Cavs are the major underdog here. They match up decently with GSW, and they got more firepower than last year, but i don't know if they are mentally tough enough to do it. They can't check out of the game when GSW starts chucking and hitting silly 3 pointers and goes on 9-0 or 12-0 runs.

Curry was their leading scorer by 10 ppg but he didn't do much? He had one bad game.

Everyone on their team wet the bed except Curry and Iggy. Doubt they will be so nervous this time around, especially after barely surviving against OKC.

yarrak
05-31-2016, 11:16 AM

He did fine last years game 1 on one leg.. Besides like 60% of Curry's shots are 3 pointers that you can't do anything about. He either makes them or misses them. I don't see how Kyrie's defense would hurt the Cavs all that much.

BedroomBully
05-31-2016, 08:33 PM

Curry hasn't even been the best player on his team throughout the playoffs!

Inferno
05-31-2016, 08:42 PM

This :applause:

Steph got better, Bron got worse (older)

Inferno
05-31-2016, 08:44 PM
I don't care. I'm not that invested. He has achieved as much as my Heat since leaving. Only difference is he has given player fans like you hope, which gets crushed.

You seem like you're in your 20's. I don't get how you don't feel embarrassed following another man around. :oldlol:
Seems like more of a kid thing to do. I mean, you can be a fan of him, but literally only cheering for an individual in a team sport? That is bizarre... :oldlol:

That casual ether :lol

KingPush
05-31-2016, 08:47 PM
But they lost that game, and steph put up 26/8/4 and shot 50% from the field. But hey, nice gifs though :rolleyes:
And Kyrie had 23/7/6 on 45% on a bum leg before he went down with injury. He also blocked Curry's game winner attempt

LakersForlife
05-31-2016, 09:02 PM
In the last 3 games facing elimination against a superior team Curry averaged 32.7 ppg with a TS of 64.7%.
curry haters be like still not enough... dude averaged 32 ppg FFS on elimination games.against thunder.. who eliminated the spurs

MJistheGOAT
05-31-2016, 09:55 PM
All the talk is about how Cavs are healthy and a totally different team from last year ... that

inclinerator
06-20-2016, 11:45 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

moongaze
07-01-2016, 01:52 PM
:rockon: :applause:

KiiiiNG
07-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Cringe

Kingwillball
07-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Give myself :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
07-01-2016, 02:22 PM
This :applause:

Steph got better, Bron got worse (older)

Good call.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: F.aggot

riseagainst
07-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Curry got absolutely destroyed and embarrassed by Kyrie and Lebron.

savage....