PDA

View Full Version : What's OKC's excuse this year?

chocolatethunder
05-31-2016, 12:17 AM
I'm over wanting them to win or making excuses for them. When Brooks was there is was all his fault. Now, this season they bring in Donovan and seem to play mostly the same. In the playoffs Donovan is lauded for smart moves and "figuring out" Golden State, and somehow OKC gets the same results. It's time they look themselves in the mirror and realize this BS hero ball isn't going to work. I remember in a press conference earlier this year KD said something to the effect that people complain that him and Russ shoot too much and they need to move the ball better but that they don't have the personnel to move the ball more (not enough quality players). What they seem to fail to realize is that if you get the best shot on the floor, it doesn't matter if it's Matt Bonner shooting it or Russell Westbrook. There is nothing wrong with this roster in OKC. These guys just choked away a 3-1 lead. They deserve exactly what they got. It's pathetic. I hope people start calling Westbrook's stats empty. This was pathetic.