PDA

View Full Version : Russel Westbrook laughing at that Curry question

NLZ
05-31-2016, 07:14 AM
Russel Westbrook laughing at that Curry question makes him look really bad right about now. Reminds me of LBJ/Wade @ Dirk.

StephHamann
05-31-2016, 07:16 AM
Disrespecting the UMVP and after that hot potato hands in the 4th 3 games in a row.

Westbrook hold this L

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/unbenannt3rfebh4dtz.png

Real Men Wear Green
05-31-2016, 07:26 AM
Curry is the best player in the game, greatest shooter of all time while also being one of the best ballhandlers and very god at the normal duties of the pg position. But that doesn't mean he's great at everything. His defense is solid, he's no Harden or anything even close, but he's not going to be able to stop Westbrook one-on-one. Which is why although Westbrook laughing is getting him flak now he wasn't wrong.

STATUTORY
05-31-2016, 08:24 AM
so weak that no reporters took Russell and Kevin to task in the post game press conference last night

warriorfan
05-31-2016, 11:30 AM
Curry is the best player in the game, greatest shooter of all time while also being one of the best ballhandlers and very god at the normal duties of the pg position. But that doesn't mean he's great at everything. His defense is solid, he's no Harden or anything even close, but he's not going to be able to stop Westbrook one-on-one. Which is why although Westbrook laughing is getting him flak now he wasn't wrong.

I was 100% with your post until the bolded

Currys defense on Westbrook (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM2W5GNL118)

Westbrook was wrong for laughing because Curry is a better defender than he is, and also even if Curry was a poor defender, it's just being unprofessional and more importantly very disrespectful. Westbrook disrespected a baller that was greater than him and he paid the price.

imdaman99
05-31-2016, 11:48 AM
Good post and great breakdown. It's hard to get that kinda logic on this forum with so many trolls on here :cheers:

I don't think Westbrook was laughing at Curry, he was laughing at the question. Because all they ever do is spam Curry questions.

Hopper15
05-31-2016, 01:33 PM
I actually feel bad for Westbrook. He hates Steph Curry with a passion but he can't beat him.

game3524
05-31-2016, 01:37 PM
I don't blame Russ for laughing, it is ridiculous question.

As much as the media wants it to be, Curry is a shitty man defender and the players know this. I know some Curry stan will bring up Russ numbers against him, but watch the games....Russ pretty much gets to any spot he wants when Steph was on him.

Great offensive player, but he can't guard a chair.