PDA

View Full Version : anyone here not a fan of Draymond Green anymore?

keep-itreal
05-31-2016, 09:05 AM
Used to think he's great, but all the stuff he did in this OKC series was just ridiculous.

STATUTORY
05-31-2016, 09:07 AM
he's probably gonna get suspended in the finals, refs gonna give Lebron every advantage

warriorfan
05-31-2016, 10:35 AM
him sucking dick all series was ridiculous

draymond green just isn't skilled, he is a hustle player, a great hustle player but still a hustle player

green burnt himself out during the 73 win season

he doesn't have the extra gear and hustle that his game is built on, he is too drained

DukeDelonte13
05-31-2016, 10:42 AM
I'm not a fan of braymond.

kurple
05-31-2016, 10:44 AM
him sucking dick all series was ridiculous

draymond green just isn't skilled, he is a hustle player, a great hustle player but still a hustle player

green burnt himself out during the 73 win season

he doesn't have the extra gear and hustle that his game is built on, he is too drained
And Curry is literallly just a shooter, a great shooter but still just a shooter

They compete eachother

miggyme1
05-31-2016, 10:47 AM
Used to think he's great, but all the stuff he did in this OKC series was just ridiculous.

once again sheep are letting the media sway their perception of a player.lol

let me ask this...if a player is dirty....he is dirty right??? Why didn't draymond play like this against the rockets?? trailblazers?? anytime during the regular season. Dude had a couple of freak plays in this series and now he is a dirty player..

Its funny because just last season steven adams was considered a dirty player. Now he is some angel. Mane turn your tv off and stop listening to watered down journalists spewing nonsense about a sport they never played and wouldn't even watch if it wasn't paying their bills.

contrary to popular belief it is harder to direct your feet than your arms. need examples??? how many times have your tripped over something??? how many times have you hit your big toe against something????

tmacattack33
05-31-2016, 10:49 AM
Just listen to his interviews and its clear that he isn't very smart and is very immature.

You can start with the YUPP YUPP Cleveland sucks YUPPP interview.

sd3035
05-31-2016, 10:50 AM
Dray sucked because he was dealing with Durant and Adams

He basically has a vacation now playing against Lebald

Spaulding
05-31-2016, 10:54 AM
once again sheep are letting the media sway their perception of a player.lol
let me ask this...if a player is dirty....he is dirty right??? Why didn't draymond play like this against the rockets?? trailblazers?? anytime during the regular season. Dude had a couple of freak plays in this series and now he is a dirty player..
Its funny because just last season steven adams was considered a dirty player. Now he is some angel. Mane turn your tv off and stop listening to watered down journalists spewing nonsense about a sport they never played and wouldn't even watch if it wasn't paying their bills.
contrary to popular belief it is harder to direct your feet than your arms. need examples??? how many times have your tripped over something??? how many times have you hit your big toe against something????

There's 3 videos of green performing dirty plays against OKC and that is just at the top of my head.

2 kicks to Adams groin

1 kick to Russell's face.

warriorfan
And Curry is literallly just a shooter, a great shooter but still just a shooter

They compete eachother

eurotrash dont know shit about ball stick to soccer plz :oldlol:

warriorfan
There's 3 videos of green performing dirty plays against OKC and that is just at the top of my head.

2 kicks to Adams groin

its called playing hard

stop being a softy baby and just deal with it

sd3035
05-31-2016, 10:55 AM
eurotrash dont know shit about ball stick to soccer plz :oldlol:

That guy's actually a Quechua indian from Peru

JohnnySic
05-31-2016, 10:55 AM
The league needs characters like him.

warriorfan
05-31-2016, 10:59 AM
That guy's actually a Quechua indian from Peru

:lol

Hey Yo
05-31-2016, 11:02 AM
Just listen to his interviews and its clear that he isn't very smart and is very immature.

You can start with the YUPP YUPP Cleveland sucks YUPPP interview.
"ding, ding, ding ding....we have a winner. Tell him what he's won, Johnny"

Drunk or not, that's one of the most classless things I've ever seen a professional sports figure say. It was a stupid thing to do, regardless of the team and who's on it.

miggyme1
05-31-2016, 11:08 AM

2 kicks to Adams groin

and like I stated...its not as easy to dictate where your feet will land compared to your hands.....people don't look down at their feet when they walk do they??? exactly

so a person isn't gonna look down at their feet and then guide it.

If this had of been instances of draymond using his hands I couldn't defend him because its very easy to see intent with hands but feet not so much.

You ever been in a movie theater and the kid sitting next to you keeps getting up to go to the bathroom or whatever and in the process keeps stepping on your new shoes? I guess he is a dirty kid deliberately trying to ruin your new shoes even though he doesn't know they are new.lol

Its just hard to find a clear case of intent when your feet are involved.

ErhnamDjinn
05-31-2016, 11:09 AM
Sorry I love energy guys and Dray brings it, I still believe he should have been suspended on that kick. But dude just brings energy to the warriors, I think any team would want guys like Draymond,Steve Adams, Varejao and Roberson on there teams.

keep-itreal
05-31-2016, 11:13 AM
Sorry I love energy guys and Dray brings it, I still believe he should have been suspended on that kick. But dude just brings energy to the warriors, I think any team would want guys like Draymond,Steve Adams, Varejao and Roberson on there teams.

so I guess energy guys who likes to knee players in the groin 3 times, tries to dislocate his shoulder and intentionally trying to hurt other players it's okay?

Yeah because he's a energy guy so all that is okay.

MP.Trey
05-31-2016, 11:14 AM
"ding, ding, ding ding....we have a winner. Tell him what he's won, Johnny"

Drunk or not, that's one of the most classless things I've ever seen a professional sports figure say. It was a stupid thing to do, regardless of the team and who's on it.
Word. Used to love this guy until his arrogant ways got in the way of that. Plus watching him break the rules, tackle people, kick them in the nuts, set moving screens like he's an offensive lineman in the NFL and not get any shit for it because he's on pretty boy Curry's team really infuriated me beginning last year.

Hey Yo
05-31-2016, 11:15 AM

2 kicks to Adams groin

Don't forget about Drayfag trying to break Adams' arm last night which could be clearly seen as deliberate.

Klay 3D
05-31-2016, 11:23 AM
Don't give two shts. I would want him on my team.

glidedrxlr22
05-31-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm glad he headbutt the ground taking Adams down.....almost concussed himself.

iznogood
05-31-2016, 12:37 PM
You ever been in a movie theater and the kid sitting next to you keeps getting up to go to the bathroom or whatever and in the process keeps stepping on your new shoes? I guess he is a dirty kid deliberately trying to ruin your new shoes even though he doesn't know they are new.lol

So what you're arguing here is that it would've been easier for the kid to walk on his hands.

ErhnamDjinn
05-31-2016, 12:44 PM
so I guess energy guys who likes to knee players in the groin 3 times, tries to dislocate his shoulder and intentionally trying to hurt other players it's okay?

Yeah because he's a energy guy so all that is okay.
you can also pull up videos of Westbrook flailing with kicks, difference is they didnt connect. Adams also has elbowed people in the head, its breaks of the game, watch old film there was Rodman kicking Pippen in the face he actually looked back to see were the kick landed. And as I said he should have been suspended by the league for the kick to Adams. Still doesnt change its great for the warriors or most teams that need energy guys to have.

miggyme1
05-31-2016, 12:59 PM
So what you're arguing here is that it would've been easier for the kid to walk on his hands.

we always find the ish idiot. lmao :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

rzp
05-31-2016, 01:28 PM

He didnt play like this against the other teams because he didnt see any chance to lose. Once faced a true oponent, and the high possibility of elimination, he showed his true colors.

Draymond is an asshole, not only because of his cheap shots. He has the same Lance Stephenson atitude.

HylianNightmare
05-31-2016, 01:29 PM
Never was

iznogood
05-31-2016, 01:32 PM
we always find the ish idiot. lmao :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
You are the dunce here, buddy. You're the one who used this ridiculous analogy.

Furthermore, Green kicking Adams had nothing to do with him not being able to control his legs. You're making it sound like Green has multiple sclerosis and can't control his limbs. And even if that really happened and he somehow momentarily lost control of his lower limbs, his leg wouldn't accelerate on his way up. Let's not forget that he didn't even had the ball in his hands when he went into his "shooting" motion.

His kick was completely unnatural. He only kicks his legs out when there's another player around and he's either trying to get a foul or hurt somebody at least a bit. He never kicks his legs out like this when he's taking a "normal" shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EEzKr_NgiY#t=3s

It doesn't get any more intentional than that unless he admitted that he really kicked him on purpose. If you believe this kick was unintentional then you must've thought Metta didn't elbow Harden intentionally as well.

miggyme1
05-31-2016, 01:58 PM
You are the dunce here, buddy. You're the one who used this ridiculous analogy.

Furthermore, Green kicking Adams had nothing to do with him not being able to control his legs. You're making it sound like Green has multiple sclerosis and can't control his limbs. And even if that really happened and he somehow momentarily lost control of his lower limbs, his leg wouldn't accelerate on his way up. Let's not forget that he didn't even had the ball in his hands when he went into his "shooting" motion.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/bowdown.gif
His kick was completely unnatural. He only kicks his legs out when there's another player around and he's either trying to get a foul or hurt somebody at least a bit. He never kicks his legs out like this when he's taking a "normal" shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EEzKr_NgiY#t=3s

It doesn't get any more intentional than that unless he admitted that he really kicked him on purpose. If you believe this kick was unintentional then you must've thought Metta didn't elbow Harden intentionally as well.

lmao we always find the idiot on ish who doesn't read posts thoroughly/comprehend them. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

miggyme1
05-31-2016, 01:59 PM
He didnt play like this against the other teams because he didnt see any chance to lose. Once faced a true oponent, and the high possibility of elimination, he showed his true colors.

Draymond is an asshole, not only because of his cheap shots. He has the same Lance Stephenson atitude.

statement voided everything you said previously. Great job

iznogood
05-31-2016, 02:11 PM
lmao we always find the idiot on ish who doesn't read posts thoroughly/comprehend them. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
What was there to comprehend? You comparing hitting your big toe against an object with a deliberate kick? :biggums:

SCdac
05-31-2016, 02:11 PM
wouldn't mind him on the Spurs. He def gives it his all. Basketball is a contact sport and not for *******. Everybody in the top 10 all time has had "dirty" moments, let alone the rest of the greats.

miggyme1
05-31-2016, 02:17 PM
What was there to comprehend? You comparing hitting your big toe against an object with a deliberate kick? :biggums:

Have a good day. lmao

MJistheGOAT
05-31-2016, 02:18 PM
Offensively yes, he played awful durinng all the OKC series
Defensively and in the hustle aspect of the game, he is a monster.

MJistheGOAT

MJistheGOAT