PDA

View Full Version : Official MJ stans for Warriors thread

andgar923
05-31-2016, 12:34 PM
Before some of you get your panties in a bunch, it isn't to hate on Bron or for the sole purpose of Bron losing.

Let me explain.

I still believe Bron is the best overall player today, and i'm not mad at lists ranking Bron top 10 all time. And to be honest this has nothing to do with MJ because well, neither have a chance at touching him.

So why root for the team that broke the Bulls' record?
Why root for a player that some are claiming is better than MJ?

The Warriors are a better option for the league.

It's not a super team that collided to win, the team came together organically, they all appear to have one collective goal in mind and that's win as a TEAM. They're not chasing individual glory or rankings. They play like a team that trusts each other.

And even though i'm not a huge fan of the 3ball game, I generally love their team work.

It isn't a ball dominant Iso style, they're a throw back team that passes and runs plays that's beautiful to watch and fans from past eras should appreciate.

The 3ball just happens to work for them and it's something that won't change, so let us embrace it, let us embrace them.

One

ballinhun8
05-31-2016, 03:28 PM
Co-sign

Built not bought

warriorfan
05-31-2016, 03:35 PM
Done the right way

sd3035
05-31-2016, 03:39 PM
Can GS beat the refs?

Bless Mathews
05-31-2016, 05:23 PM
I'll take the Warriors over a floppin sissy boy bitch with a mangina any day.

inclinerator
05-31-2016, 05:39 PM
so u dont think 73 win team getting knocked out is fun to watch?

KingPush
05-31-2016, 05:57 PM
spamming bs 3s and winning even though they got outplayed at every other aspect of the game is definitely a future im looking forward to

KingPush
05-31-2016, 05:58 PM
Before some of you get your panties in a bunch, it isn't to hate on Bron or for the sole purpose of Bron losing.

Let me explain.

I still believe Bron is the best overall player today, and i'm not mad at lists ranking Bron top 10 all time. And to be honest this has nothing to do with MJ because well, neither have a chance at touching him.

So why root for the team that broke the Bulls' record?
Why root for a player that some are claiming is better than MJ?

The Warriors are a better option for the league.

It's not a super team that collided to win, the team came together organically, they all appear to have one collective goal in mind and that's win as a TEAM. They're not chasing individual glory or rankings. They play like a team that trusts each other.

And even though i'm not a huge fan of the 3ball game, I generally love their team work.

It isn't a ball dominant Iso style, they're a throw back team that passes and runs plays that's beautiful to watch and fans from past eras should appreciate.

The 3ball just happens to work for them and it's something that won't change, so let us embrace it, let us embrace them.

One
I wonder if youve been watching the warriors this post season because most of their ball movement is gone. Its just curry and klay hoisting and making an insane amount of threes