PDA

View Full Version : Never Thought Durant would be a Ringless Loser all his Career

AirTupac
05-31-2016, 06:18 PM
IF he stays in OKC, hes just gonna be another TMac (But healthier, not as good in his peak either).

Shame. Lil B kill em

ArbitraryWater
05-31-2016, 06:20 PM
another shit thread

AirTupac
05-31-2016, 06:21 PM
another shit thread

- Loser
- All his Career
- Not as good as peak Tmac
- Healthier than Tmac

10/10 thread

Quickening
05-31-2016, 06:30 PM
Mcgrady is just a less efficient version of Kevin Durant... lolat his peak being better.

Lakers Legend#32
05-31-2016, 06:32 PM
The Curse of the Sonics

Rocketswin2013
05-31-2016, 06:35 PM
eh.

Genaro
05-31-2016, 06:35 PM
LOL at TMac being better than KD at their peaks. You got to be kidding.

bdreason
05-31-2016, 06:49 PM
Winning titles requires a perfect storm. There are plenty of GREAT players who never won NBA titles. Kevin Durant is far from a loser, and I hope he stays in OKC and tries to win a title for the Thunder, instead of ring chasing in his prime.

ImKobe
05-31-2016, 06:49 PM
- Loser
- All his Career
- Healthier than Tmac

10/10 thread

You are fooling yourself if you think peak T-Mac was better

AirTupac
05-31-2016, 07:12 PM
Winning titles requires a perfect storm. There are plenty of GREAT players who never won NBA titles. Kevin Durant is far from a loser, and I hope he stays in OKC and tries to win a title for the Thunder, instead of ring chasing in his prime.

Isnt everyone ring chasing? Changing franchises is a must for Durant if he wants to be a winner. OKC is too cheap and white trash to ever win a ring. Mark my words, they are NEVER going to win.

stephanieg
05-31-2016, 07:20 PM
T-Mac never got out of the first round, but he also choked away a 3-1 lead. I'll allow it.

AirTupac
05-31-2016, 07:24 PM
T-Mac never got out of the first round, but he also choked away a 3-1 lead. I'll allow it.

Tmac was a more exciting player too. Who would you rather have on your franchise?

A boringass loser whose peak isnt even better

or Tmac, the electrifying scorer who became a legend in himself.

Both losers, but one is better for the business.

Springsteen
05-31-2016, 07:27 PM
Isnt everyone ring chasing? Changing franchises is a must for Durant if he wants to be a winner. OKC is too cheap and white trash to ever win a ring. Mark my words, they are NEVER going to win.

Explain to me how the Lakers right now can put a better team around Durant than the team that had the Warriors down 3-1 at one point?

I'll wait.

AirTupac
05-31-2016, 07:31 PM
Explain to me how the Lakers right now can put a better team around Durant than the team that had the Warriors down 3-1 at one point?

I'll wait.

Lakers are known to make CHAMPIONSHIP teams. Smart, not cheap, winners. Lakers might not win next year, but its about the plan. Lakers have a track record of major success.

D'Angelo
Paul George / Clarkson
Durant
Randle
Whiteside

>

OKC

especially in 3 years when D'Angelo becomes a super stud. He will compliment Durant so much better than Russell Chokebrook

ImKobe
05-31-2016, 07:36 PM

I'll wait.

Well they have the cap space to sign a second star player to join KD plus they have Russell, Clarkson, Randle and the 2nd pick. They just signed Luke Walton as the next Head Coach who was 39 - 4 as the Warriors HC. He might know a thing or two about how to beat the current champs.

Lakers would be the better pick long-term with all the options they have plus the extra money KD would make with endorsements but if he wants to win right away he should just stay in OKC and hope they don't make the same mistakes next year.

BasedTom
05-31-2016, 07:36 PM
The real reason is because you know very well that they'll never actually win it all. Same with Lebron in his first Cavs stint, except Durant has more talent around him.

OKC are not a serious threat. Everyone knew this up until a week ago

AirTupac
05-31-2016, 07:45 PM
Well they have the cap space to sign a second star player to join KD plus they have Russell, Clarkson, Randle and the 2nd pick. They just signed Luke Walton as the next Head Coach who was 39 - 4 as the Warriors HC. He might know a thing or two about how to beat the current champs.

Lakers would be the better pick long-term with all the options they have plus the extra money KD would make with endorsements but if he wants to win right away he should just stay in OKC and hope they don't make the same mistakes next year.

Shut it down, bingo

bigkingsfan
05-31-2016, 07:56 PM
Durant isn't joining a rebuilding team, end of story.

thefatmiral
05-31-2016, 10:48 PM
Bad luck and choking . He's on a good enough team to have a ring already. This team has beaten the championship caliber spurs twice. Nearly beat the Warriors. Two wins from a championship a 4 years ago. Can't think of another who's been closer

PickernRoller
05-31-2016, 11:33 PM
The West has had a lot to do with it - at least in terms of Final appearances.

oarabbus
05-31-2016, 11:36 PM
- Loser
- All his Career
- Healthier than Tmac

10/10 thread

That's debatable man...

AirTupac
05-31-2016, 11:37 PM
The West has had a lot to do with it - at least in terms of Final appearances.

Thats no excuse for the type of player people perpetuate him to be. Kobe? LeBron? Duncan? He's not there apparently.

Smook A.
05-31-2016, 11:41 PM
Does OP ever stop being dumb? :roll: :roll:

Durant's peak > T-Mac's peak. Averaged almost the same exact numbers but Durant was more efficient. Also, Durant has made it out of the 1st as THE MAN several times. Something McGrady never did in his career.

Smook A.
05-31-2016, 11:44 PM
Lakers are known to make CHAMPIONSHIP teams. Smart, not cheap, winners. Lakers might not win next year, but its about the plan. Lakers have a track record of major success.

D'Angelo
Paul George / Clarkson
Durant
Randle
Whiteside

>

OKC

especially in 3 years when D'Angelo becomes a super stud. He will compliment Durant so much better than Russell Chokebrook
First of all, even if Durant decides to join the Lakers (which won't happen), that won't be the starting lineup. Dream on.

AirTupac
05-31-2016, 11:50 PM
Does OP ever stop being dumb? :roll: :roll:

Durant's peak > T-Mac's peak. Averaged almost the same exact numbers but Durant was more efficient. Also, Durant has made it out of the 1st as THE MAN several times. Something McGrady never did in his career.

Durant's team is MUCH more stacked than any of Tmacs teams lmao. :facepalm

Smoke117
05-31-2016, 11:54 PM
You might legit be the dumbest laker fan here...impressive.

Cleverness
06-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Here's MJ's thoughts on Kevin Durant:

https://youtu.be/6Jq3LuMq6D0?t=1m3s

AirTupac
06-01-2016, 12:18 AM
You might legit be the dumbest laker fan here...impressive.

Are you mad cause I called you the biggest retard on ISH? Cute how you respond in the same way. Little boy over here :oldlol:

Real14
06-01-2016, 12:25 AM
Durant is definitely better than T-Mac plus Durant plays in the West who desperately needs a harden type scorer.