PDA

View Full Version : Cavs won't win more than 2 games at the most.

Springsteen
06-02-2016, 02:38 AM
This team got sh*t on by the Warriors everytime they met in the regular season. Does anyone here really have them winning?

stalkerforlife
06-02-2016, 03:23 AM
It'll be extremely difficult to overcome the refs and that colluding.

SexSymbol
06-02-2016, 03:24 AM
2 games would be an achievement for the cavs.
I just hope that hey don't get swept so there's some good ball to watch and not just total domination.

Vragrant
06-02-2016, 03:39 AM
I have Dubs in 6 as well. I can't see them beating the Warriors 4 times. However a lot of people are picking the Cavs. Am I missing something? Sure they are rolling, but their competition has been mediocre.

I just don't see them having enough to take them, but maybe I am underestimating them.

Poetry
06-02-2016, 03:43 AM
I just don't see them having enough to take them, but maybe I am underestimating them.

I think it goes 7. The east is weak, but the Cavs have a lot of weapons.

CarlosBoozer
06-02-2016, 03:53 AM
My only concern is kevin love, will he even be on the floor during the 4th quarter?

beastee
06-02-2016, 07:52 AM
The big question is can the Cavs win 2 in Oracle? I say NO WAY. You know Warriors will get hot one game on the road and take one, and I just can't see the Cavs doing 2.

MP.Trey
06-02-2016, 07:54 AM
Pistons shit on the cavs in the regular season too.

fourkicks44
06-02-2016, 08:06 AM
The big question is can the Cavs win 2 in Oracle? I say NO WAY. You know Warriors will get hot one game on the road and take one, and I just can't see the Cavs doing 2.

This is true, but that's why there is a regular season and that's why 73 wins was important.

Lets be real here, how would have it played out if OKC had homecourt? We could be looking at a completely different finals series.

This definitely plays to the Warriors advantage.

However the Cav's have better form coming into the series. Remember the Warriors just scraped in snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, when only a month ago everyone had them as a lock for the championship and the mantle as the greatest team ever assembled.

The Cavs come in well rested, in peak form and full of confidence. It may just be that the Warriors' homecourt advantage is what will get them over the line.

Derka
06-02-2016, 08:15 AM
I think it goes 7.

Kingwillball
06-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Cavs in 6.. Pretty obvious which team is playing at higher level watching playoffs when Cavs been on they look unbeatable. Key is getting love and Irving to get 4 games with 20+ and the Cavs will win series. Cavs get one of two in GS both at home than take gm 6 at home to close.

Mr. Jabbar
06-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Warriors

In

3ball
06-02-2016, 10:01 AM
No way Jordan wins in 2015 Finals.

The Cavs won 2 games even though Lebron allowed Iggy to average 10 ppg above his norm.

So Jordan would've won because he never let Magic or Drexler average 10 ppg above their norm, let alone Iggy.. Nor did he ever shoot 39% against repeated single-coverage and clearouts.

No way Jordan wins in 2007.

Despite Lebron's' abysmal 22 ppg on 35%, every game in that series was a single-digit affair, including one-possession nail-biters in Games 3 and 4.

Obviously, if Lebron averaged 32 ppg on 50%, the Cavs win easily.

No way Jordan wins in 2014 Finals.

In all of these hypotheticals, we shouldn't be assuming Jordan is replacing Lebron RIGHT BEFORE the Finals - we need to assume Jordan was with the Heat from prior seasons.

Obviously, if Jordan and his superior, off-ball style had been with the Heat from prior seasons, the team would play completely differently... They would be known for super-smart, structured play MORE than the Spurs and would be the favorites heading into the 2014 Finals.

Remember - the Heat didn't lose because they had inferior talent than the Spurs - they lost because they played a vastly inferior brand of basketball, which wouldn't be the case on a Jordan-led team.

Da_Realist
06-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Can Lebron force GS to double him? If he can force a double, the Cavs may have a shot. If GS feels comfortable with Iggy on Lebron and plays everyone else straight up, it will be a very short series.

Indian guy
06-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Just don't see how Cleveland has the defense to stretch this series beyond 5 games. GS will need to have an uncharacteristically poor shooting series for that to happen, and that simple doesn't happen with them.

Snarky Narc
06-02-2016, 10:55 AM
Refs will give LeBron a game or 2.

Kingwillball
06-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Just don't see how Cleveland has the defense to stretch this series beyond 5 games. GS will need to have an uncharacteristically poor shooting series for that to happen, and that simple doesn't happen with them.

I don't know if your playing possum here with this post but to me Cavs can win this in 6.. Honestly Cavs are flat out better than OKC on offense much more complete they can rebound and they can play D in stretches. The reason why sometimes there D looks shaky is they know they can outscore people. Against GS that won't be as easy so they will have to play D and rebound to give themselves best chance but look at the PPG differential in wins for Cavs in playoffs much more impressive than warriors. Frankly when Cavs are on and playing well they have been dominant not squeaking by like GS has more times than not.

aj1987
06-02-2016, 11:12 AM
The Cavs won 2 games even though Lebron allowed Iggy to average 10 ppg above his norm.
LeBron wasn't the primary defender on Iggy. Besides, MJ NEEDS Pippen to take on the opponents best player.

Obviously, if Lebron averaged 32 ppg on 50%, the Cavs win easily.
How many games did you actually watch in that series? I'm going with none, because you've admitted that you NEVER actually saw a basketball game, but rather just go by the stats.

In all of these hypotheticals, we shouldn't be assuming Jordan is replacing Lebron RIGHT BEFORE the Finals - we need to assume Jordan was with the Heat from prior seasons.

Obviously, if Jordan and his superior, off-ball style had been with the Heat from prior seasons, the team would play completely differently... They would be known for super-smart, structured play MORE than the Spurs and would be the favorites heading into the 2014 Finals.

Remember - the Heat didn't lose because they had inferior talent than the Spurs - they lost because they played a vastly inferior brand of basketball, which wouldn't be the case on a Jordan-led team.

Because Wade magically becomes 3 years younger. Bosh suddenly lears what a boxout is and how to defend actual bigs. Allen becomes an elite defender at 38. Etc.. Dumbass. The Spurs would beat down the Heat worse with Oran than they did with LeBron. A midget team going even more small. :oldlol:

Piccolo
06-02-2016, 01:53 PM
The 2 regular season games shouldn't even be mentioned. It's irrelevant. GSW has never played this Cavs team. Those 2 games were in December and January. The current Cavs were built in February. The Cavs look unstoppable this postseason and they have a chance. It's not going to be a sweep or any of that garbage. If the 2015 Cavs got 2 wins off of GSW, what makes you think they can't win more when they have a full squad?

People keep sleeping on this Cavs team but don't wake a sleeping giant. This series isn't going to go how most think. Even if GSW wins, it's' going to be a bloodbath not some cakewalk.

Gileraracer
06-02-2016, 02:16 PM
They got raped by more than 30 in reg season if i recall it correctly. Lebron will probably retire after this loss :lol

Springsteen
06-02-2016, 02:49 PM
They got raped by more than 30 in reg season if i recall it correctly. Lebron will probably retire after this loss :lol

What are you going to do yourself when this guy retires though? Who else could you possibly obsess this much over?

BlazerRed
06-02-2016, 02:56 PM
"won't win more than 2 games at most"

http://rs1243.pbsrc.com/albums/gg554/Kittezu/laugh.gif~c200

InsanityKills
06-21-2016, 07:37 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Springsteen
06-21-2016, 07:39 PM
Not too upset about being wrong about this one. Was fun to see them defy all odds :lol

InsanityKills
06-21-2016, 07:40 PM
Not too upset about being wrong about this one. Was fun to see them defy all odds :lol
Respect to you bro! Accepting you were wrong, hard for many people to do.:cheers: :cheers: