PDA

View Full Version : Curry faced the easiest defenses this post-season - Lebron, the toughest

scuzzy
06-02-2016, 04:38 AM
NBA ranked defenses

Atlanta was second
Toronto was eleventh.
Detroit was thirteenth.

vs.

Oklahoma City was twelfth
Houston was twentieth
Portland was twenty-first.

GeeWiz
06-02-2016, 04:40 AM
Are any of the teams LeBron faced on the level of OKC???

No???

/Thread

Gileraracer
06-02-2016, 04:47 AM
Are any of the teams LeBron faced on the level of OKC???

No???

/Thread

All said.
/thread closed

Prime_Shaq
06-02-2016, 05:30 AM
Warriors actually faced a championship level team.

Pacquiao
06-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Cleveland should be embarassed. They fought Atlanta and the Craptors to reach the finals

knicksman
06-02-2016, 05:48 AM
Fact: op is just a statnerd.

Dray n Klay
06-02-2016, 05:49 AM
Winners provide the most important/hardest skill to the table which is tough shot creation, while Curry provides redundant skills that can be supplied easily by other players aka passing, defense, rebounding. So the winners only need role players to win while Curry needs superstars but still only manage 0/11

knicksman
06-02-2016, 05:52 AM
Winners provide the most important/hardest skill to the table which is tough shot creation, while Curry provides redundant skills that can be supplied easily by other players aka passing, defense, rebounding. So the winners only need role players to win while Curry needs superstars but still only manage 0/11

Fuming:lol

Zeppelin
06-02-2016, 05:56 AM
Wait.
Did this man just say that Curry does not provide tough shot creation but provides redundant skills like passing, rebounding and defense?
Isn't passing, rebounding and defense exactly what the Bran fam uses to put him above superior scorers like Curry, Jordan and KD? Is there a hidden troll here or is he actually retarded?

SpaceJam
06-02-2016, 06:09 AM

But LeBron couldn't win with only role players? :confusedshrug:

I mean wasn't that the whole argument behind him being 2/6, because he 'only' had role players

Gileraracer
06-02-2016, 06:16 AM
But LeBron couldn't win with only role players? :confusedshrug:

I mean wasn't that the whole argument behind him being 2/6, because he 'only' had role players

If they win it's lebrons achievement but if they lose it's everyone elses fault.

Lebron stan logic since 2004

diamenz
06-02-2016, 08:05 AM
the raptors. you have GOT to be kidding me.

hold this L
06-02-2016, 08:27 AM
I remember I laughed at a user for saying OKC has a good D before the series started on ISH. Then the Warriors played them, and OKC was playing completely different intensity. :eek: I would imagine they have a pretty good defensive rating this PO, Durant in particular turned into an elide defender.

Prime_Shaq
06-02-2016, 08:29 AM
I remember I laughed at a user for saying OKC has a good D before the series started on ISH. Then the Warriors played them, and OKC was playing completely different intensity. :eek: I would imagine they have a pretty good defensive rating this PO, Durant in particular turned into an elide defender.
Their defense and rebounding was top notch even in the Spurs series. Steven Adams growth is the main reason for the development.