PDA

View Full Version : Does Steph Curry make it to 7 NBA finals?

Boogaboog
06-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Yes or no?

Snarky Narc
06-02-2016, 02:41 PM
No, but he'll end up with more championships than LeBron anyway.

Dray n Klay
06-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Umm, the dude faced only 1 good team in the last 2 years to make the Finals (OKC)

I doubt that happens in the future.

Plus Curry is already past his prime now, I'll say he makes one more and ends his career with 3 Finals appearances.

SexSymbol
06-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Umm, the dude faced only 1 good team in the last 2 years to make the Finals (OKC)

I doubt that happens in the future.

Plus Curry is already past his prime now, I'll say he makes one more and ends his career with 3 Finals appearances.
don't try to make it that obvious that you're trolling.
Never go full retard man

Dray n Klay
06-02-2016, 03:05 PM
don't try to make it that obvious that you're trolling.
Never go full retard man

He primed vs OKC in February, he never reached the same level since then. True that was only a few months ago, but he's past his prime regardless.

I don't think you realize but the dude's already 28 with multiple surgeries and injuries, he's clearly on the downhill.

Dwight primed at 26, I know you weren't accusing people of trolling when people said he was past his prime at the age of 28, the same age as Curry.

HylianNightmare
06-02-2016, 03:13 PM
No

kamil
06-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Curry will go 4/4. And move into the top 10 all time list, knocking out LeBald and whatever hair he's got left.

Goldrush25
06-02-2016, 03:35 PM
Curry will go 4/4. And move into the top 10 all time list, knocking out LeBald and whatever hair he's got left.

He has a career PER of 23 right now. He needs about 8 more seasons of what he just did this season to surpass Lebron's career PER.

I think his chances of being top 10 are nearly nil because he started off slowly. I think he'll go down as a player that had a stellar 3-4 years in the league, and that's if he remains completely healthy and his teams remain as good or better than they are right now.

Kingwillball
06-02-2016, 03:40 PM
He has a career PER of 23 right now. He needs about 8 more seasons of what he just did this season to surpass Lebron's career PER.

I think his chances of being top 10 are nearly nil because he started off slowly. I think he'll go down as a player that had a stellar 3-4 years in the league, and that's if he remains completely healthy and his teams remain as good or better than they are right now.

Dude is 28 not 23 he is injury prone and he is not a freak athlete size wise to begin with he is a flash in pan compared to lebron.

branslowski
06-02-2016, 03:44 PM
If he played in the easy East yes, but in the strong West you got the Spurs and Thunder as comp. You even have to watch out for teams like the Clippers and Blazers..

scuzzy
06-02-2016, 03:47 PM
If he played in the easy East yes, but in the strong West you got the Spurs and Thunder as comp. You even have to watch out for teams like the Clippers and Blazers..
Funny you listed Thunder, Blazers and Clippers as "comp"

The leagues bottom worst Defensive teams :lol

Funktion
06-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Probably. If he goes to Charlotte and asks for more help.

Goldrush25
06-02-2016, 04:05 PM
Dude is 28 not 23 he is injury prone and he is not a freak athlete size wise to begin with he is a flash in pan compared to lebron.

I said he had a career PER of 23. Can you not read?

SexSymbol
06-02-2016, 04:11 PM
He primed vs OKC in February, he never reached the same level since then. True that was only a few months ago, but he's past his prime regardless.

I don't think you realize but the dude's already 28 with multiple surgeries and injuries, he's clearly on the downhill.

Dwight primed at 26, I know you weren't accusing people of trolling when people said he was past his prime at the age of 28, the same age as Curry.
nobody has.
28-30 are the best years of basketball player's life

stalkerforlife
06-02-2016, 05:33 PM
In the EAST?

Um, yeah.

Bankaii
06-02-2016, 05:53 PM
What team in the East does he join that would enable to him beat the Cavs?

greatest-ever
06-02-2016, 06:01 PM
7 finals seems like a lot to bank on, so i'll say probably not. There's too much competition out west, and you don't know what will happen, which teams will rise, who will get injured etc. I'd feel confident in saying 4-5 though.

Lebronxrings
06-02-2016, 06:02 PM
if he stays in the west then sure.