PDA

View Full Version : Just Game One

LAZERUSS
06-03-2016, 12:44 AM
The Warriors would have been expected to win game one.

The real game comes in game two. If the Cavs win game two, they have a decent shot at winning this series. If they lose...they are likely done. Heading back to Cleveland down 2-0, and with all the pressure on them...well, they might get swept.

imdaman99
06-03-2016, 12:45 AM
Exactly, adjustments will be made. I think game 3 will likely be the most important in the series.

MP.Trey
06-03-2016, 12:46 AM
No team has a real advantage until someone wins an away game.

ScalsFan21
If they drop game 2, they're done in 5.

If they win game 2, they might win the series. Obvious must-win.

SouBeachTalents
Idk, you can argue the Warriors bench won't play that well again, but to have Curry & Klay play horrendously and STILL lose by 15-20 points has got to be discouraging

kamil
06-03-2016, 12:47 AM
If they drop game 2, they're done in 5.

If they win game 2, they might win the series. Obvious must-win.

Every game is must win. You dont get to 4 wins by losing.

LAZERUSS
06-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Idk, you can argue the Warriors bench won't play that well again, but to have Curry & Klay play horrendously and STILL lose by 15-20 points has got to be discouraging

And I expect both NIC and Klay to come out firing in game two. Especially Glass. He doesn't want his legacy to be tarnished with teammates, and possibly role-playing teammates, repeatedly winning FMVPs.

Mr. Jabbar
06-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Warriors are ok even if losing game 2. They wont lose both at cle plus they know how to fight from behind. Cle is in very deeeeep shit alrdy

PickernRoller
06-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Warriors are ok even if losing game 2. They wont lose both at cle plus they know how to fight from behind. Cle is in very deeeeep shit alrdy

The fvcking bench mopped them. This beat even my wildest of expectations...:roll: :roll: :roll:

LAZERUSS
06-03-2016, 12:52 AM

Oh, I agree. GS can lose game two, and still likely win a game in Cleveland. But a loss gives the Cavs some hope...and going home...who knows? Maybe the Thunder series all over again.

coin24
06-03-2016, 12:54 AM
The fvcking bench mopped them. This beat even my wildest of expectations...:roll: :roll: :roll:

This:lol

I expect klay and curry to come out firing in game 2

juju151111
06-03-2016, 12:55 AM
And I expect both NIC and Klay to come out firing in game two. Especially Glass. He doesn't want his legacy to be tarnished with teammates, and possibly role-playing teammates, repeatedly winning FMVPs.
Agreed role players got shook against Okc so Curry knows he has to do better. Can depemd on them especially in a tough series. Livingston can play similar to Wilt this series he got midgets on him. He should watch some ilt tapes to take advantage.

Asukal
06-03-2016, 12:56 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gif

kamil
06-03-2016, 12:57 AM

http://s33.postimg.org/l2cjjyvrz/image.jpg

Lodi Dodi
06-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Exactly, as the road team facing a tough opponent your main goal is to take 1 of 2 to takeover HCA. If the Cavs can grind out a victory, they will be in decent shape. But game 2 is a must win for CLE because I don't think they can beat GS 4 games out of 5.

Vragrant
06-03-2016, 01:05 AM
It is only one game, and I did pick the Dubs in 6. However, dating back to last years finals including the regular season, the Cavs have lost 6 straight to the Warriors if I remember correctly. They must win game 2.

SexSymbol
06-03-2016, 02:29 AM
If Cavs win game two, then they lose in 5.
If they lose game two, then they get swept.
It's simple math bros

plowking
06-03-2016, 02:37 AM
You can't explain that to the people here OP.

Everything is set in stone after a single game. Go look at all the praise Thunder threads, and how GSW are losers and chokers from just a little while back. There was too much to bump.

Same people who were hating on GSW before are now praising them and acting as if Cleveland and Bron are done. :oldlol:

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-03-2016, 09:56 AM
If Cleveland is going to win this series, they are going to have to pull out the Mavs gameplan somewhat.

Mavs were blown out in Game 1 against Miami. And they were getting blown out in Game 2, until the magic happened the last 6 minutes. They lost Game 3 at the buzzer but all the games were close after that point. Carlisle made some adjustments and the Mavs stepped up big time.

It would not shock me if the Warriors jump out to a big lead in Game 2. Cleveland has to have some poise and believe they can get it back. They did it twice in Game 1. Until the doors were blown off again.

BedroomBully
06-03-2016, 04:01 PM
The Warriors would have been expected to win game one.

The real game comes in game two. If the Cavs win game two, they have a decent shot at winning this series. If they lose...they are likely done. Heading back to Cleveland down 2-0, and with all the pressure on them...well, they might get swept.
They have to win game 2 for sure, but might need both games at home to seal the deal. If it goes to game 7, I trust Bron to close out... Given his track record in game 7s.